Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3496810;
    These same reasons that you cited above (no HTD's and the fact that there were not enough time to really get to know their families and each other) are the same reasons why ED will be picked as F1 but there will no proposals/ engagement that will take place. ED's story arc so far is the most compelling and it is so plausible that he will be the F1 but not likely that he will be ready to make a "commitment".
    Yea i can see what you are saying. I really do have problem if he left because he didn't like the guys. Hmmm what does that say about his personality? Would he give up on Jillian just as easy?

I know I know all the Ed fans will have their excuses, but believe me, you are convincing. I will wait to see the reason why he leaves and then make my mind up if he is good enough for our little Jillian.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3496735;
    That's another thing - it's not only Ed's not sticking it out (unless their is some very good reason why he leaves) but it is also putting her through pain and suffering and tears - do you do that to your best friend - the one you love ?
    Well let's face it...sometimes love sucks! People who supposedly love each other hurt each other wittingly or unwittingly all the time. In fact, I have heard it said that the worst hurt in the world can be caused by your own child.
    Now that I have depressed everybody ....

I wanted to mention that one of the reasons the sleuthers had such a difficult time accepting that Jesse was actually F1 in DeAnna's season was because the editing didn't indicate it. (We also received all kinds of faulty inside info as well). However, what I want to point out is that afterwards, one of the things that came out was that during the time that Jesse spent in the mansion with DeAnna, he had a birthday. They never showed any of that time they spent together, but she made him birthday pancakes. What this tells me is that she also had time to talk with Jesse, time and conversation that we didn't see and hear. Things that might have helped us to know that they were a little closer than we thought.

This also tells me that Jillian has had extra time with the guys who stayed in the mansion with her. She most likely knows them a little better than some of the others I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3496817;
    After reading another thread about why Ed may have left, returned, about how he is not showing excitement or much personality I have ideas that are positive about what we have seen with Ed. If you think about the 1-1 date they had, the PIs from both about heli ride, affectionate, sitting close and happy to be together, arm in arm the, the pool convo and PIs, the dinner date and showing Jill asking ? about what his life is like, and we get his answers, serious ones and funny ones. She seems genuinely wanting to let him know she wants to have a family life and he seems receptive and open to what she says. So far this is the only date in which I remember Jill being so specific with a guy.
    Think about how she sighs in pool and acts like they are already a couple hugging, hanging on to each other and kissing. If this date were later on in the season, I do think more might see that there is chemistry between them. IMO, Jill tells us that she is feeling like Ed is in the running and that says a lot because they both say they can have a natural conversation with each other, not pretending to be interested!
    My favorite part with Ed is when they are having their dinner on the rooftop, after he tells her that she fits what he is looking for and it means a lot to him to be there with her, she is so flustered she goes completely blank about what she was going to say. Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3495594;
    Because the most likely scenario is that F3 was cut May 17th or 18th, so that person would have returned home shortly after. I don't think they sequester the guys. That would be over 3 weeks ago. If Ed only got home about 2 weeks ago, that means he's in the F2. Just because the sighting of Kip & twitter from Reid happened a couple weeks ago doesn't mean that's when they actually got home. We have no info on when they definitely returned, but now have info on when Ed returned.
    Where did you read that the F3 was cut May 17? It's very possible all F3 were sequestered until the end of May. IF that were the case ( and it's def. a possibility) Then we don't know if Ed is F1, F2 or F3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3496833 View Post
    Well let's face it...sometimes love sucks! People who supposedly love each other hurt each other wittingly or unwittingly all the time. In fact, I have heard it said that the worst hurt in the world can be caused by your own child.
    Now that I have depressed everybody ....

I wanted to mention that one of the reasons the sleuthers had such a difficult time accepting that Jesse was actually F1 in DeAnna's season was because the editing didn't indicate it. (We also received all kinds of faulty inside info as well). However, what I want to point out is that afterwards, one of the things that came out was that during the time that Jesse spent in the mansion with DeAnna, he had a birthday. They never showed any of that time they spent together, but she made him birthday pancakes. What this tells me is that she also had time to talk with Jesse, time and conversation that we didn't see and hear. Things that might have helped us to know that they were a little closer than we thought.

This also tells me that Jillian has had extra time with the guys who stayed in the mansion with her. She most likely knows them a little better than some of the others I would think.
    That and the fact that we were not given a true picture of who she really was. DeAnna is in fact in no place to be ready to settle down. She is enjoying her celebrity life and Jason could not have given that to her - with Jesse she knew she would not have to settle down. Brad fell victim to this - they decided to make him the bad guy and DeAnna the victim but something tells me he saw what she really wanted.

The question this poses to us is - are we truly seeing Jillian and what she wants and what each guy wants - I just want them to show us who the participants really are and what they are truly looking for.

I still question what is about to happen - per Ch - 1st time ever - no one's fault - all work thru it together - etc...... and JH - change starting this week - never happaned before - another change NEAR the end - and another AT the end - we will wonder about her judgement but she come thru in the end - vs some very very creative editing.

Of course Ed and Kip (and Jake of course) are in the lead - they have had 1n1 dates - and folks will read into each of those what they want - this makes him F1 - or that makes him F1.................. per Ch - all of the rules went by the wayside on this one - per JH - I am different from any other b'ette - best kiss - did we REALLY see it?!?

I am pepared for some REAL surprises to happen - we may be completely off base as well

It is definitely a Fleece gotcha this season - he is sitting as King of the Hill this time............
    Last edited by Capegal; 06-12-2009 at 12:34 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3496312;
    from what she's said in her interviews, and the rejected bachelors have said, I really don't think anyone has a girlfriend. Maybe someone they're on & off with at the most, but don't think he would leave to tell someone he's "off" with it's "forever off". The fact that he's saying "this is killing me" doesn't sound like that type of scenario.
    Or it could be the "Guilt" that is killing him.

FORT Regular

it seems to me that the work emergency scenario seems likely.. i could just see it happening. Ed says Jill babe something's happened at work, my people need me and its killing me. He's looking for her "ok" that she understands why he wants to go.

I dont see him saying he has a girlfriend there and her hugging him after she knows. "I have a girlfriend and its killing me." lol.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3496868;
    Where did you read that the F3 was cut May 17? It's very possible all F3 were sequestered until the end of May. IF that were the case ( and it's def. a possibility) Then we don't know if Ed is F1, F2 or F3.
    It's been posted in the spoiler thread there was an F3/F2 rose ceremony and that it was on 5/15 or 5/16. Here's what I wrote down from it. But I think someone later said these dates may be off by a day or two.

First estimate:

5/8: travel to Hawaii
    5/9: day off
    5/10: FD1
    5/11: day off
    5/12: morning Teleconference followed by FD2
    5/13: day off
    5/14: FD3
    5/15: evening RC 3/2
    5/16: extra dating F1
    5/17: extra dating F2
    5/18: day off + watch Premiere =)
    5/19: Jill's family travelling to Hawaii
    5/20: meet Jill's family - F1 + F2
    5/21: LCD 1
    5/22: LCD 2
    5/23: day off
    5/24: FRC
    Second Estimate:

5/10 travel to Hawaii
    5/12: morning Teleconference followed by FD1
    5/13: day off
    5/14: FD2
    5/15: day off
    5/16: FD3
    5/17: morning off, evening RC F3 - F2
    5/18: day off + watch Premiere =)
    The thought being, she takes three to Hawaii (believed to be Kip, Reid and Ed.) She has dates will all three. There's a rose ceremony and one goes home. She has another date with each of the final two.

Her family arrives and meet the final two. She has a last chance date with each of the final two. Then there's the FRC (Kona) and she picks her F1.

All together, they visit three islands, Kauai, Maui and finally the Big Island (Kona.)

If the F3/2 RC is 5/15, and Ed's with Jillian on Maui 5/16, then he's one of the F2, probably with Kip who also has a Maui date. If the RC is 5/16 or 5/17, he might have gotten cut as F3.

Update: ChopChopStick posted this later schedule;

5/10: travel to Hawaii
    5/12: morning Teleconference
    5/13: FD1 - Kip ziplining Maui
    5/14: day off
    5/15: FD2 - Ed on the boat in Maui
    5/16: day off
    5/17: FD3 Reid in Maui (no SCs yet but assuming)
    5/18: morning off, evening RC - 3 - 2
    Last edited by ZG_Champion; 06-12-2009 at 01:38 AM. Reason: to add third schedule

Quote Originally Posted by wire;3496889;
    it seems to me that the work emergency scenario seems likely.. i could just see it happening. Ed says Jill babe something's happened at work, my people need me and its killing me. He's looking for her "ok" that she understands why he wants to go.

I dont see him saying he has a girlfriend there and her hugging him after she knows. "I have a girlfriend and its killing me." lol.
    Personally I doubt very much that TPTB would allow Ed or any other contestant to leave for a work emergency. Past contestants have had deaths in family, some missed their swearing in ceremonies ect ., Everyone puts their personal and professional lives on hold to be on this show. I am more inclined to believe that Ed leaving is more so "Guilt" of knowing all to well that he does in fact have a GF at home & has nothing to do with WORK., and that is what's "killing"him . JMO