Page 95 of 325 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3496336;
    I'll tell you "it told you so" on that one! I brought up the leave & come back theory a while back but it didn't really generate much of a following - but Maui pic and a couple posters with inside info are seeming to now back it. WE'll see for sure next week though!
    yes I know chopstickchick!! you came up with that theory, i clearly remember that..because i thought oh no way..that's not going to happen..lol ...i'm crossing my fingers for you and for me too! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3492167;
    It has to be because she is wearing the same thing and looks like the same PI don't you agree?
    With the way they can edit things, I'm never sure of the context for anything. LOL
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Regular

hm.. so ed was home but his friend didn't see him at work.. she saw him at a bar. I think if it was a work emergency he might have taken care of that at work and been ready to unwind a bit afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by wire;3496431;
    hm.. so ed was home but his friend didn't see him at work.. she saw him at a bar. I think if it was a work emergency he might have taken care of that at work and been ready to unwind a bit afterwards.
    to me it almost seems like he wasn't expecting to be able to return - otherwise if he really did need to return home for an emergency, he would be dealing with it and then flying under the radar so as to not tip anyone off about the scenario

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wire;3496431;
    or it could've been a case of drowning his sorrows at the thought of jillian out with other guys. remember last episode when he and reid said they'd be drinking and then ed said shots? if i had thought 'the one' had gotten away, i'd be drinking too...

and i agree-- if he was at a bar, i don't think he was expecting to go back at all.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3496495;
    or it could've been a case of drowning his sorrows at the thought of jillian out with other guys. remember last episode when he and reid said they'd be drinking and then ed said shots? if i had thought 'the one' had gotten away, i'd be drinking too...

and i agree-- if he was at a bar, i don't think he was expecting to go back at all.
    that was my first reaction to the bar thing...he couldn't have known he was going back..i would think he would either be upset and not want to be in public that soon...or he wouldn't want to deal with the pressure of questions about the show...or if it was an emergency he would be dealing with it

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3496495;

Then it would make more sense if he left because he couldn't take it anymore. They showed him in the last episode almost looking jealous and possessive when Jill came back with Wes through the window. It could be that it's not work related. He couldn't do the show anymore. He succumbed to the pressure; developing feelings for her, in pain; he decides that that it's not for him all this. Especially because Jill looks like she's into Wes. Must make him feel ranky a bit when you think about it. Wes, a bit of a snake, getting the girl.

Jill comments then 'why didn't he think about this before' could be interpreted as: You went in this show. You can't just quit like this and not being able to cope.

I think the Seville issue is revealing. You don't share the same location on a Fantasy date with another bach. It's got to be when he comes back. And it would fit with the 2 weeks in Chicago; otherwise, if it was work related, you just go, deal with it and come back.

And Jillian's comments about appearing to make the wrong decision would resolve itself by the blow-out of Jake and Wes in Tx. And she asks for him to return. And the producers are running with their head cut-off trying to make it all fit.
    Last edited by Inconnu; 06-11-2009 at 09:51 PM.

FORT Fan

Him hanging out with friends could also mean emergency was taken care of and he was waiting for his HTD in California, which is an idea I'm sticking with despite having no proof of it. For some reason, I just get the feeling that the 5th HTD is his.

It could work - normally it takes a couple of days to hit up all the hometowns and maybe his was last in California because the producers couldn't arrange for his date in his actual hometown.

Could it be that after the jake/wes thing happens both get sent packing that the producers offered Ed money to get back into the game and create suspense and dramatics or offered him to be the next bachelor for returning.

FORT Regular

Nah... I think there is a love story there but more to it too: principles.

I may be naive, but I think some people go there for the right reasons.

There is a theme also on this particular show: the good guys vs the bad ones.
    Last edited by Inconnu; 06-11-2009 at 09:46 PM.