Page 94 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3496228;
    I know there was lots of speculation that it was Ed in the fountain, but most people weren't believing it until the Maui picture came out. Remember, people were saying "can't be Ed, he's gone by then, must be Mike or Robby". Just read upthread if you don't believe me
    I was one of those people.I remember reading that Ed appeared at home by one point so I was sure that it was Mike.I was sure Mike was fountain guy.I didn't believe it was Ed until the Maui picture came out.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3496228;
    I know there was lots of speculation that it was Ed in the fountain, but most people weren't believing it until the Maui picture came out. Remember, people were saying "can't be Ed, he's gone by then, must be Mike or Robby". Just read upthread if you don't believe me
    No, I believe you. However, until a few days ago, I stayed out of all the spoiler threads because I wanted to be able to watch the show again for pure enjoyment (which it's been!). Then, I got 'the itch' and had to check up on my boy, Ed so the only spoiler thread I've read is his.

When I saw Cupcakes' picture, it was very easy to see who it was. Of course, I hadn't read the rest of the chitter/chatter that it couldn't be him so my opinion wasn't tainted. To me, there was no question. The picture of him and Jillian in Maui was just further confirmation, but there was never a doubt in MY mind...

That's the beauty of watching w/o knowing the spoilers.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3496256;
    No, I believe you. However, until a few days ago, I stayed out of all the spoiler threads because I wanted to be able to watch the show again for pure enjoyment (which it's been!). Then, I got 'the itch' and had to check up on my boy, Ed so the only spoiler thread I've read is his.

When I saw Cupcakes' picture, it was very easy to see who it was. Of course, I hadn't read the rest of the chitter/chatter that it couldn't be him so my opinion wasn't tainted. To me, there was no question. The picture of him and Jillian in Maui was just further confirmation, but there was never a doubt in MY mind...

That's the beauty of watching w/o knowing the spoilers.
    I agree, it's really funny how I was so sure that was Ed in those fountain pictures but after being told over and over that he was home for sure in the middle of april so it couldn't be him, I began to see Robby in them or maybe Reid, or maybe... that's why fresh eyes are a wonderful thing.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Does anyone not see that it is Ed who has the girlfriend, and had to go home to break up with her?

Quote Originally Posted by summerfungirl09;3496300;
    Does anyone not see that it is Ed who has the girlfriend, and had to go home to break up with her?
    from what she's said in her interviews, and the rejected bachelors have said, I really don't think anyone has a girlfriend. Maybe someone they're on & off with at the most, but don't think he would leave to tell someone he's "off" with it's "forever off". The fact that he's saying "this is killing me" doesn't sound like that type of scenario.

i was one of those who always said it was Ed...because of his hairline..he has a definate temple hairline..i too was being told..no he's home..can't be him...i was just going to wait until we saw the epi..but then the HI pic came out and all h*ll broke loose...the whole thing about this sleuthing experience is when you are right it is satisfying for yourself..not to brag or say i told you so..its just a satisfying feeling..i'm new to all this so i'm sorry for getting sappy

so now it appears he was home for two weeks..which i said over and over i don't believe he was home..he's a tech guy..he could get online anywhere..its possible he got online while he was away....because when i discovered him...4 minutes later he posted or someone posted on his live windows...which i thought was an imposter...so now...someone can say "i told you he was home" to me

sometimes..i'm finding..that you just don't believe a theory until you see if for yourself..maybe the seasoned sleuthers can confirm that for me and why that is...

No I don't see it, please share with us how you know.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chitown07;3495569;
    what kind of details? I mean he didn't tell me anything about the show...he can't talk about it. But I saw him at a bar - we caught up. I'm not a "friend of a friend of a friend"...I do know him personally. I don't know why he came back - we were all making fun of him because we thought he got nixed but then was gone for quite a long period of time and just recently got back. And with taping going til the end of May it's pretty ironic...but of course he can't tell us anything.
    wow, so the people on the show really do keep their word/contracts. But, he looks like he's the kind of guy who can keep a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3496322;
    i was one of those who always said it was Ed...because of his hairline..he has a definate temple hairline..i too was being told..no he's home..can't be him...i was just going to wait until we saw the epi..but then the HI pic came out and all h*ll broke loose...the whole thing about this sleuthing experience is when you are right it is satisfying for yourself..not to brag or say i told you so..its just a satisfying feeling..i'm new to all this so i'm sorry for getting sappy

so now it appears he was home for two weeks..which i said over and over i don't believe he was home..he's a tech guy..he could get online anywhere..its possible he got online while he was away....because when i discovered him...4 minutes later he posted or someone posted on his live windows...which i thought was an imposter...so now...someone can say "i told you he was home" to me

sometimes..i'm finding..that you just don't believe a theory until you see if for yourself..maybe the seasoned sleuthers can confirm that for me and why that is...
    I'll tell you "it told you so" on that one! I brought up the leave & come back theory a while back but it didn't really generate much of a following - but Maui pic and a couple posters with inside info are seeming to now back it. WE'll see for sure next week though!

Jillian would never take him back...and take him to the f3 JMO