Page 8 of 325 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3471698;
    I don't really know what it means! what does "getting another stack of singles" mean?

This post though makes me wonder if we're all thinking Ed is this great sweet guy, when maybe he's just a smooth operator and has us all fooled!
    I guess since he's going into a 'gentlemen's club' aka a nicer way to call strip joint, that's what the singles were for...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3471725;
    I guess since he's going into a 'gentlemen's club' aka a nicer way to call strip joint, that's what the singles were for...
    Singles as in 'loonies' in Canada. We don't have the bills any more. Bu we still have strip clubs!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3468563;
    I didn't hear that part. How funny.

I think he declines a rose or leaves.

agree - he made a comment about how if Wes and Jillian had a connection it must be fabricated. the fact that they edited this to be aired is telling

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3471705;
    I wouldn't put much stock on that twitter. If one of his friends twittered another friend I can see them giving a smartass answer - guys do that sort of thing all the time rather than giving a yes/no. And, the last I saw Ed could refer to 5 months ago.
    Agreed. Don't think the twitter is giving any kind of timeline at all. The friend could be saying he is surprised Ed is getting involved with Jillian because the last time he saw him he was doing the strip club thing and didn't seem about to settle down.

FORT Regular

Ed Swiderski works for Microsoft in Chicago as a Territory Services Executive. He went to DePaul University and Michigan State University.

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3473583;
    Ed Swiderski works for Microsoft in Chicago as a Territory Services Executive. He went to DePaul University and Michigan State University.
    Thanks for that information about Ed!

He's very much a mystery to me.

I agree that Ed is still a mystery... so much so that I believe that, against all current evidence to the contrary, I think he may come back if he leaves by his own choice. It's nothing really something concrete that I can explain. However, I'd like to say that I still see him as the possible fountain guy and in that bed scene (man's head in Jillian's neck area)...both look like him to me, even though they are not the greatest of caps. JMHO of course, and I'll probably be proved absolutely incorrect next week if Jillian doesn't offer him a rose and he is only history.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Newbie

Everyone is so fooled. I heard Ed has the girlfriend back home and he left for her and not because he couldn't take the producers and the show anymore. I actually have proof through some friends. He's not the perfect gentleman they portray him to be. Don't let the wool be pulled over your eyes ladies. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Spicegirl;3473689;
    Everyone is so fooled. I heard Ed has the girlfriend back home and he left for her and not because he couldn't take the producers and the show anymore. I actually have proof through some friends. He's not the perfect gentleman they portray him to be. Don't let the wool be pulled over your eyes ladies. :nono
    so why did he do the show? he's not an aspiring actor, i suppose. his job probably pays well as he said he's at a very comfortable place. what's the motive?

Quote Originally Posted by Spicegirl;3473689;
    Well, so far the haven't given us any real portral of him. Haven't seen much of him at all. What, on earth, would his reason be for coming on the show? If he's got a job in IT and is a Territory Service Ex. at his age then I would think he wouldn't want to give it up for a long-shot at acting. He's probably making very good money with the possibility of much more to come. Don't know about Microsoft but other large IT company service exs. can make over 6 figures easily.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!