Page 63 of 325 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Dang, Ed looks so much like Denny from Grey's. Dear God, I hope Ed's ghost doesn't come back to have sex with Jillian!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3490433;
    Like I said, it's nothing against you or your friend. It really isn't. I'm sure you all wouldn't post lies. Just a lot of things are pretty weird this season so I'm pretty slow to believe anything lately.

I think at this point I'm not saying it's untrue; I would know less than anybody. But I think I'd rather wait and see before I jump to any conclusions that have been posited based on the information, such as "Ed's a jerk."
    It's not the fact that Ed was home and returned to the show that is making people say Ed is "a jerk". It's the multiple posts on the internet from different sources that claim , that Ed had a girlfriend when he came on the show. IMO he is more of a player then the good guy that they are portaying him to be. IMO after tonights episode, I think ED/Wes appeared to look Guilty as can be , when the whole Girlfriend thing was shown tonight. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3490467;
    It's not the fact that Ed was home and returned to the show that is making people say Ed is "a jerk". It's the multiple posts on the internet from different sources that claim , that Ed had a girlfriend when he came on the show. IMO he is more of a player then the good guy that they are portaying him to be. IMO after tonights episode, I think ED/Wes appeared to look Guilty as can be , when the whole Girlfriend thing was shown tonight. JMO
    What are you talking about? I read the boards daily and have not seen any tweets or anything suggesting that Ed has a girlfriend. The tweet about the dollar bills was a joke I am sure. Some people do not have a sense of humor. Do not believe everything you hear on a message board.

I just re-watched the ending. Ed looks guilty for some reason. In SC episode 5, she is speaking to ed outside then hugs him. Her look on her face does not look good (hugging him).

SC are on Jokers Board

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3490534;
    I just re-watched the ending. Ed looks guilty for some reason. In SC episode 5, she is speaking to ed outside then hugs him. Her look on her face does not look good (hugging him).

SC are on Jokers Board
    which board is this? Can you PM it to me if you're not allowed to post it?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3490520;
    What are you talking about? I read the boards daily and have not seen any tweets or anything suggesting that Ed has a girlfriend. The tweet about the dollar bills was a joke I am sure. Some people do not have a sense of humor. Do not believe everything you hear on a message board.
    I have no idea where it is, but toward the beginning of the show, maybe even in this thread, there was a poster who claimed to know Ed who said that he is not the nice person he's was being portayed to be. I think they said that he had a girlfriend, too. But I'm not dedicated enough to go back and find it.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3490534;
    Ed looks guilty for some reason.
    I agree Cali. Guilty as sin. JMO of course

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3490520;
    I do not believe everything I read on message boards, However, when the same sort of information appears in different places from multiple sources you have to wonder if it's true. There have been many posts on many different boards from people claiming Ed had a girlfriend . See my post # 452 on 6/5 in this thread.

FORT Regular

that poster said that everyone is so fooled, and they knew someone whose friend dated him, something or other. I haven't seen the episode yet, but from it we get the sense that ed is upset that jillian was upset, which implies that he cares for her feelings. IMO it seems very clear from the body language that Ed is a good guy insofar as he cares about other people.. whether that's marred by bad judgment has yet to be seen.

I just noticed his lips tonight. I just love those "Val Kilmer" shaped lips!