Page 62 of 325 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 3250

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

  1. #611
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    They looked so happy when she gave him the rose tonight. Someone get a screencap quick!

  2. #612
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3490054;
    I'm not sure that I believe yet that he goes home. No offense to the person whose friend is in the same field as Ed and claims he was home in April. It's not reliable enough evidence - and I have the benefit of not knowing which posters are reliable to disregard it.

    I just don't see how someone can leave and make top 3 if not top 2. He's not around for 2 weeks while Jillian's making connections with people and yet she still picks him? The pickings aren't that slim this season!

    Not to say it can't be true - it definitely can be. But I think I need more proof than a poster whose friend ...you know the rest... and some internet activity.
    No offense taken. I can't predict how they will edit the show, but I stand by the info I presented---it is not an "I have a friend who knows someone" tale. I do not sleuth, I just do behavior analysis and examine the edit. I did not go looking for info on any of the guys. My "source" was someone who is a lifelong friend of mine who happens to live in Chicago. He does not watch the show, but he knows I do, so when he found out in late April that Ed Swiderski had been off filming the bachelor he told me immediately---as my friend said, jokingly, "after all these years I have finally proved useful!" At that point no names had been released---I checked all the spoiler sites and no one had mentioned Ed yet. Given that my friend said Ed had been home a while (I don't know if it was 10 days or 2 weeks, but it was some time mid-April) I figured he got cut mid way through the show. I posted what I knew here because it is impossible for my friend to have made that up. I do not post rumors. I do not pretend to know stuff I don't know. If I am stating opinion or hypothesis I say so, directly. I have been around this board for long enough to know that it can be difficult to tell the trustworthy posters from those who are seeking attention, but those familiar with my history know I'm "here for the right reasons" (to put this all in bachelor terms).
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  3. #613
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3490336;
    No offense taken. I can't predict how they will edit the show, but I stand by the info I presented---it is not an "I have a friend who knows someone" tale. I do not sleuth, I just do behavior analysis and examine the edit. I did not go looking for info on any of the guys. My "source" was someone who is a lifelong friend of mine who happens to live in Chicago. He does not watch the show, but he knows I do, so when he found out in late April that Ed Swiderski had been off filming the bachelor he told me immediately---as my friend said, jokingly, "after all these years I have finally proved useful!" At that point no names had been released---I checked all the spoiler sites and no one had mentioned Ed yet. Given that my friend said Ed had been home a while (I don't know if it was 10 days or 2 weeks, but it was some time mid-April) I figured he got cut mid way through the show. I posted what I knew here because it is impossible for my friend to have made that up. I do not post rumors. I do not pretend to know stuff I don't know. If I am stating opinion or hypothesis I say so, directly. I have been around this board for long enough to know that it can be difficult to tell the trustworthy posters from those who are seeking attention, but those familiar with my history know I'm "here for the right reasons" (to put this all in bachelor terms).
    So are you thinking Ed leaves and comes back?

  4. #614
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    891

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3490336;
    No offense taken. I can't predict how they will edit the show, but I stand by the info I presented---it is not an "I have a friend who knows someone" tale. I do not sleuth, I just do behavior analysis and examine the edit. I did not go looking for info on any of the guys. My "source" was someone who is a lifelong friend of mine who happens to live in Chicago. He does not watch the show, but he knows I do, so when he found out in late April that Ed Swiderski had been off filming the bachelor he told me immediately---as my friend said, jokingly, "after all these years I have finally proved useful!" At that point no names had been released---I checked all the spoiler sites and no one had mentioned Ed yet. Given that my friend said Ed had been home a while (I don't know if it was 10 days or 2 weeks, but it was some time mid-April) I figured he got cut mid way through the show. I posted what I knew here because it is impossible for my friend to have made that up. I do not post rumors. I do not pretend to know stuff I don't know. If I am stating opinion or hypothesis I say so, directly. I have been around this board for long enough to know that it can be difficult to tell the trustworthy posters from those who are seeking attention, but those familiar with my history know I'm "here for the right reasons" (to put this all in bachelor terms).
    It's hard I know. I had the same problem during TB with Jason because I kept putting out what I knew from DCC circles about Melli and her family, etc. and the reality is none really knows who is real and who is not. It's frustrating, but just know that in the end people will know when it happens as you say.

    I have always felt that it appeared right, whether Ed or not, because the leaving and returning true love is one thing that idiot MF hasn't tried yet. Whether it was planned or more likely it fell linto that dumbo's lap, is open to debate, but it's a new hook.

    So, just be kind when you can say I told you so. LOL

  5. #615
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3490342;
    So are you thinking Ed leaves and comes back?
    I have no idea how Ed's story plays out on the show---all I know is that whatever happened he was in contact with friends at home in mid April. Did they let him leave to go home for a while? Did he get cut? Did he ask to leave? Who knows. Clearly whatever happened he came back because there are screencaps to prove it. Will they even edit in the fact that he leaves? My guess is it will depend on the circumstances of how/why he leaves. Regardless of how it plays out it will be unprecedented.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  6. #616
    FORT Newbie MotorCityGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3490061;
    I would think it would have to be a close friend or immediate family member for him to leave...or very close family member for him to leave. Does the obituary list Ed's name or Ed's parent names as a relative?

    I have no idea what his parents names are...so I don't know. Nothing about an Ed though.

  7. #617
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3490365;
    I have no idea how Ed's story plays out on the show---all I know is that whatever happened he was in contact with friends at home in mid April. Did they let him leave to go home for a while? Did he get cut? Did he ask to leave? Who knows. Clearly whatever happened he came back because there are screencaps to prove it. Will they even edit in the fact that he leaves? My guess is it will depend on the circumstances of how/why he leaves. Regardless of how it plays out it will be unprecedented.
    Thanks!! I'm hanging on to this as to why I think it is Ed who leaves. She seems really hurt by his leaving and I can't see that she would feel that hurt if Jake decided to leave. Whereas with Ed, we know he is in Spain and Hawaii so since he goes that far regardless of whether he leaves or not, she obviously has a strong connection with him.

  8. #618
    FORT Newbie MotorCityGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Didn't we see something about Jake breaking down and leaving? Maybe all the hoopla is about him?

  9. #619
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    320

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    I have been around this board for long enough to know that it can be difficult to tell the trustworthy posters from those who are seeking attention, but those familiar with my history know I'm "here for the right reasons" (to put this all in bachelor terms).
    Like I said, it's nothing against you or your friend. It really isn't. I'm sure you all wouldn't post lies. Just a lot of things are pretty weird this season so I'm pretty slow to believe anything lately.

    I think at this point I'm not saying it's untrue; I would know less than anybody. But I think I'd rather wait and see before I jump to any conclusions that have been posited based on the information, such as "Ed's a jerk."

  10. #620
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Has anyone noticed that in the preview for next week when Jillian is talking to Ed, sitting outside, he has on a red scarf.... It's the same red scarf of the SC of the man she is hugging and looks so sad in

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.