Page 61 of 325 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

I thought Ed looked hot tonight BTW and it's clear he's considered one of the good guys.

A good guy with just a touch of "the bad"...and he clearly is raising my temperature more. He is really growing on me. And frankly, when I see Jill one on one with the guys, he just "fits" best. They look right to me.

Maybe it's Jake. He's crying isn't he in his room in one of the caps? I think it's Ed though.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3490149;
    I thought Ed looked hot tonight BTW and it's clear he's considered one of the good guys.

A good guy with just a touch of "the bad"...and he clearly is raising my temperature more. He is really growing on me. And frankly, when I see Jill one on one with the guys, he just "fits" best. They look right to me.
    I loved Ed tonite too! He was absolutely adorable when no one would say anything during the girlfriend fiasco and he raised his hand and said I don't have a girlfriend. I've not had a favorite so far but it's hard not to like Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3490117;
    I figured it was to do with Wes or Jake.

The people who produce and edit this show are not subtle and I feel like if Ed were in a major drama like leaving they'd be hinting at it way more. Now that there's no more Dave/Juan drama IMO the next drama is setting up to involve Wes and Jake.

ITA with that last line. I also think it's not Ed who she's talking about. It can't be Wes because he gets a htd so I think it would be Jake. Maybe he chooses to leave on his own because she seems quite hurt and I doubt she'd feel that way about a few of the others who we know don't go much farther.

How cute was he in the outtake? Yowza.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3490149;

a touch of the bad?

I saw his friendster profile when he lists his favorite movies ect...but can't find it anymore. Could someone post it here or post the link?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3490169;

How cute was he in the outtake? Yowza.
    wasn't he in the outtake last week too? the one where they play the prank on him in the pool, or was that the week before?

Quote Originally Posted by kbean;3490295;
    wasn't he in the outtake last week too? the one where they play the prank on him in the pool, or was that the week before?
    It had to be last week because it was when he was at the house after his 1 on 1 date.

Quote Originally Posted by kbean;3490295;
    Yup. Reminds me of Shayne. She was featured in outtakes alot.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wire;3490252;
    a touch of the bad?
    Yeah, not bad as it not good, but bad as in, well BAD. But only at the right times!

Seriously, not perfect like Jake,, not ripped like Kip, not as articulate or dead pan as Reid...