Page 60 of 325 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 3250

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

  1. #591
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    320

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    I'm not sure that I believe yet that he goes home. No offense to the person whose friend is in the same field as Ed and claims he was home in April. It's not reliable enough evidence - and I have the benefit of not knowing which posters are reliable to disregard it.

    I just don't see how someone can leave and make top 3 if not top 2. He's not around for 2 weeks while Jillian's making connections with people and yet she still picks him? The pickings aren't that slim this season!

    Not to say it can't be true - it definitely can be. But I think I need more proof than a poster whose friend ...you know the rest... and some internet activity.

  2. #592
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3490038;
    That's what I am wondering too. If Ed *HAS* to leave due to a family emergency, why is she "heart-broken?" Unless she is saying, "I am heart-broken for Ed" if someone dies close to him. Maybe they chose to edit words out of the sentence.

    But, yes, it doesn't make a lot of sense that she is heart-broken if he has to leave for a family emergency. She knows that he will return, right?

    Even with a family emergency, why wouldn't she be able to chose to have a HTD with him if she were still totally interested in him?
    She may be heartbroken because she thinks she'll never see him again.
    eta: If Ed does not leave, any ideas what the end part of the preview meant?

  3. #593
    FORT Fanatic 1blue1pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    706

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGirl;3490047;
    I feel terrible for admitting this - but I did a quick search of his last name with obituary after it and I came up with a Walter, from Gaylord, MI - who passed away on April 7th, 2009. Just something interesting.
    I would think it would have to be a close friend or immediate family member for him to leave...or very close family member for him to leave. Does the obituary list Ed's name or Ed's parent names as a relative?

  4. #594
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    255

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGirl;3490047;
    I feel terrible for admitting this - but I did a quick search of his last name with obituary after it and I came up with a Walter, from Gaylord, MI - who passed away on April 7th, 2009. Just something interesting.
    was this person the age of a grandparent?

  5. #595
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    535

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3490061;
    I would think it would have to be a close friend or immediate family member for him to leave...or very close family member for him to leave. Does the obituary list Ed's name or Ed's parent names as a relative?
    Could be a grandparent...alot of people retire in Gaylord, MI.

  6. #596
    FORT Fanatic 1blue1pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    706

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3490057;
    She may be heartbroken because she thinks she'll never see him again.
    eta: If Ed does not leave, any ideas what the end part of the preview meant?
    But I'm sure the producers said something to the effect of, "If you leave, you must return." I'm sure the producers were well aware of the fact that Ed was one of the 3-4 that Jilly really was feeling a major connection to. Based on that alone, I think they'd make him return.

  7. #597
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    255

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3490069;
    Could be a grandparent...alot of people retire in Gaylord, MI.
    I have been to Gaylord,MI many times.Its a nice small city..

  8. #598
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3490038;
    That's what I am wondering too. If Ed *HAS* to leave due to a family emergency, why is she "heart-broken?" Unless she is saying, "I am heart-broken for Ed" if someone dies close to him. Maybe they chose to edit words out of the sentence.

    But, yes, it doesn't make a lot of sense that she is heart-broken if he has to leave for a family emergency. She knows that he will return, right?

    Even with a family emergency, why wouldn't she be able to chose to have a HTD with him if she were still totally interested in him?
    Her words are "why didn't he think about this before he came here", and then she goes on to say, she thought she found love only to be heart broken.... Ahhh, I get it! Ed's going to be the heartbreaker!

  9. #599
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    535

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK;3490098;
    I have been to Gaylord,MI many times.Its a nice small city..
    So have I on the way to Charlevoix....

  10. #600
    FORT Fanatic cfck2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    536

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3490057;
    eta: If Ed does not leave, any ideas what the end part of the preview meant?
    I figured it was to do with Wes or Jake.

    The people who produce and edit this show are not subtle and I feel like if Ed were in a major drama like leaving they'd be hinting at it way more. Now that there's no more Dave/Juan drama IMO the next drama is setting up to involve Wes and Jake.

    I thought Ed looked hot tonight BTW and it's clear he's considered one of the good guys.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.