Page 59 of 325 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

I wonder if the SC that we have of Micheal looking teary is from that? I still am not sure Ed leaves...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3489956;
    I wonder if the SC that we have of Micheal looking teary is from that? I still am not sure Ed leaves...
    The only reason why I say it must be Ed is because of what we have with him being home in April...or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3489944;
    I'm thinking there was some bad news and she either went to deliver it or to see if he was alright.
    I think you're on to something there!

FORT Fan

I hadn't really seen Ed's appeal to tonight so now I'm interested in seeing just how he leaves/comes back--if indeed that's what happened.

I hope she doesn't pick Ed. I really like Ed and Jillian really annoys me. They don't match up. She wants an adventurous guy and I don't think Ed is. He has a business in Chicago, which I doubt he will leave. What is there for her to do in Chicago? Kayaking, hang gliding, sledding, no...not found here. If she picks him, it won't last I guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGirl;3490012;
    I think you're on to something there!
    But then why is she in tears, saying she is heart broken, and why didn't the think of that before he came here? I can't see her being that upset over anyone else other than the top 3

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jan11;3489196;
    that kip is out, and it's a choice between ed and reid
    yeah i was thinking that Ed has a little belly.. but i haven't seen reid enough

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;3490013;
    I hadn't really seen Ed's appeal to tonight so now I'm interested in seeing just how he leaves/comes back--if indeed that's what happened.
    say more. just to talk about ed!

but yeah i dont know yet if i think reid or ed strike jillian more.. I think reid is kind of more like ed and kip mixed together and ed is more comfortable to be around..

(but I do want Ed for myself)

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3490030;
    But then why is she in tears, saying she is heart broken, and why didn't the think of that before he came here? I can't see her being that upset over anyone else other than the top 3
    That's what I am wondering too. If Ed *HAS* to leave due to a family emergency, why is she "heart-broken?" Unless she is saying, "I am heart-broken for Ed" if someone dies close to him. Maybe they chose to edit words out of the sentence.

But, yes, it doesn't make a lot of sense that she is heart-broken if he has to leave for a family emergency. She knows that he will return, right?

Even with a family emergency, why wouldn't she be able to chose to have a HTD with him if she were still totally interested in him?

I feel terrible for admitting this - but I did a quick search of his last name with obituary after it and I came up with a Walter, from Gaylord, MI - who passed away on April 7th, 2009. Just something interesting.