Page 58 of 325 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

I guess Jillian did a couple of Chicago radio station interviews today. It sure sounds like she's teasing Ed again pretending she doesn't remember he's from Chicago which is crazy given he's in the f3. The other comment about liking guys who are a little softer could also be directed at him if he's her choice. I don't think he has a tummy but he clearly isn't a guy who works out constantly going for the 6 pk abs like Kip and Jake do. Jillian has teased Ed a couple of times previously and it does make me wonder.....

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3489238;
    I guess Jillian did a couple of Chicago radio station interviews today. It sure sounds like she's teasing Ed again pretending she doesn't remember he's from Chicago which is crazy given he's in the f3. The other comment about liking guys who are a little softer could also be directed at him if he's her choice. I don't think he has a tummy but he clearly isn't a guy who works out constantly going for the 6 pk abs like Kip and Jake do. Jillian has teased Ed a couple of times previously and it does make me wonder.....
    I think the fact that Jillian has teased Ed on a few occasions and noone else is a good thing for him. I think that's another sign of him quite possibly being the F1. I'm okay with it actually. She just looks so happy and if she is happy because of him, well then that's awesome. She couldn't have a better set of guys in the F3/F4 to pick from.

Sanlee.... I totally agree with you...what a great group of guys for the F4. I know that we all have our favs. I really hope that Jillian finds the right one. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this actually was the season that it WORKS OUT??????????? YAHOOO!!!!! GO ED!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Footballmom; 06-08-2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: added wording

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3489216;
    I think if Ed leaves and she is truly heartbroken of it and he comes back, you know she is going to pick him.
    I don't know if this has been discussed already because I can't keep up, but, During the Chicago podcast today, They ask Jillian if she has ever been to Chicago. She says no. And then she says, "I've never, I cant wa.........Oh I would love to go........oh I have heard it is a beautiful city Hmmmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by wire;3488971;
    hm i wonder what "a little" means...
    It could also mean a great deal if perhaps Jillian IS actually in Chicago too.
    I HOPE that Ed is F1.
    By the way, I wrote a long post about Ed yesterday.
    I didn't say anything bad, and I don't know why my post was deleted.....
    I guess that they thought my post was too long?
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3488322;
    Probably it and some others weren't considered spoilers and were deleted. Perhaps your post should have been in the regular Ed thread on the main B'ette forum? That is my guess.
    Thanks!
    I didn't know there is another Ed thread!
    I'll look for it.
    Marti

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3489238;
    I posted earlier today that Ed might be the FI since during the Chicago interview, Jillian said that she does not really care for mascular bodies, but rather soft and is understanding of the needs of other people. During Ed's 1-1date with Jillian, we can see Ed as not being mascular. He's lean, no tummy but does not have the super duper abs. Also, as posted somewhere in this board, Ed is into community service, organizing events for future techno geeks, and even contributing $10K to his alum school, Michigan State Univ.

I am hoping that Ed is F1. They complement each other.

So what do we think of the "turning point" episode...sure looks like if Ed is going to leave - it's going to be next week!

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGirl;3489915;
    So what do we think of the "turning point" episode...sure looks like if Ed is going to leave - it's going to be next week!
    Yeah, I think so too. I'm thinking it's not his or Jillian's 'choice' though. She went to someone's room and knocked on the door. I'm thinking there was some bad news and she either went to deliver it or to see if he was alright.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGirl;3489915;
    I definately think Ed must leave next week and she is left heartbroken thinking she may not find the one she was looking for after he leaves....Just a guess.