Page 56 of 325 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3486893;
    Yes, but she's also keeping Wes a long time too!
    Because she has to!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3488119;
    Jillian isn't Barbie doll pretty but she is attractive and her personality makes her even more so. I think Sasha is a little too full of himself. I see chemistry with Jillian and Jake, Wes, Ed, and Kip so far. It's early in the show so we'll see how it goes.

Not hard to see that Ed is doing pretty well for himself so he may feel this is the time as he said on their date.
    In one of Jillian's interviews she says her chosen has a big heart. We now have evidence of Ed making a sizable donation for others. So just another thing to watch for is to see if some of the others also show evidence of a big heart.

Have we seen where Jillian ask Ed about past relationships and girlfriends?

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3488676;
    Have we seen where Jillian ask Ed about past relationships and girlfriends?
    I don't remember seeing it aired. Doesn't mean it hasn't occurred - just means that we haven't been privy to it.

I'm interested in knowing what Elton John song or songs he has sung at the hole-in-the-wall Karaoke bar where he wasn't good, he just believed himself to be good.

I posted this earlier today on the editing thread but knew those on the Ed thread might be interested.

Jillian had an interview in Chicago this morning on the Mancow radio show. Mancow was teasing her about when the men remove their shirts and all the 6 pack abs. Her reply, and I'm paraphrasing here, was 'Actually I now like my man a little softer'. Take this with the other clue that he is understanding of others from last week and what does that mean?

There is a huge spoiler site that another member here was mentioning to last week and it's suddenly disappeared. I know they were trying to sell it, but in all honesty - why would anyone buy a site like that? LOL. Anyway - it's just interesting.

They are saying tonight is the BIG turning point in this all - can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGirl;3488916;
    There is a huge spoiler site that another member here was mentioning to last week and it's suddenly disappeared. I know they were trying to sell it, but in all honesty - why would anyone buy a site like that? LOL. Anyway - it's just interesting.

They are saying tonight is the BIG turning point in this all - can't wait!
    It's interesting that they tonight is the big turning point. I'm guessing they are talking about the girlfriend thing as being a turning point for Jilly?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3488919;
    It's interesting that they tonight is the big turning point. I'm guessing they are talking about the girlfriend thing as being a turning point for Jilly?
    If Ed does leave, isn't it tonight when he would go?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3488921;
    If Ed does leave, isn't it tonight when he would go?
    I have no idea....it may be. Can someone else help us out here?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3488925;
    I have no idea....it may be. Can someone else help us out here?
    With no caps of him beyond tonight until Spain...who knows what goes on with him and his edit. He is the dark cloaked mystery man, but certainly not Mr. Invisible...at least not any longer.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)