Page 55 of 325 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by wire;3487142;
    Someone posted a link to these credentials.. can you tell me where you found those?
    This is what I found doing an internet search of his name. I hope it's okay
    to post it here!
    Alum makes pledge to Thomas A. Muth FundBy:
    December 4, 2008
    The CAS Advancement Team recently received another $10,000 pledge to the Thomas A. Muth Fund! This generous pledge was made by Ed Swiderski, graduate of Michigan State University and the College of Communication Arts & Sciences in 2001.

Ed Swiderski is an industry enthusiast in the technology community. With over 10 years in technology sales and consulting, Ed continues to participate in Chicago professional and community events. He brings extensive industry experience in business solutions and technology architecture. This unique blend of business and technology experience is what drives GreenCanyon and helps his clients succeed.

Ed began his career with Voyager.net as an intern while attending Michigan State University. Upon graduating, he immediately joined Analysts International in various software development capacities. He was involved in software projects from small commercially focused, to large-scale systems integration. Mr. Swiderski has also more recently driven business solutions for Magenic and NuSoft, national leaders of Microsoft consulting services.

Ed is now an Enterprise Services Executive, with Microsoft Consulting Services. He is responsible for managing 12 states in the Midwest region, specifically focused on large public sector entities.

Key activities include serving as founding Board Member of the International Association of Microsoft Certified Partners (IAMCP), serving as a general member of the Chicago Technology Executives Club, serving as a member of the Young Professionals of Chicago, and serving as the Vice President of the MSU Alumni Association of Metropolitan Chicago.

Ed will join the CAS Alumni Board in February 2009. He received a BS in Information Technologies Management from Michigan State University, and is currently pursuing his Masters in Information Systems from DePaul University.

To make a gift to the Thomas A. Muth fund, visit the online giving website or contact Rebecca Pagels, Assistant

In addition to the above, this is what I found as well:

Ed Swiderski
    BA ‘02 Telecommunication

Ed Swiderski is the Principal of web consulting firm GreenCanyon in Chicago. Ed has been a member of the West Michigan Alumni club and is currently vice president of the Metro Chicago club. Ed is also highly involved in Chicago professional and community affiliations including serving as a general member of the Chicago Technology Executives Club, serving as a member of the Metropolitan Club of Chicago, and supporting various Chicago technology community forums. He is currently pursuing his master’s in information systems from DePaul University.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3486893;
    Yes, but she's also keeping Wes a long time too!

I think what we are seeing is that Ed is not as much of a fan favorite right now (comparatively speaking to Reid/Kip). As the season progresses, maybe we will get a better edit from the producers regarding Ed. Maybe we will see Ed turn the corner and really display that interest in Jillian that some fans are longing for!
    I still don't get her keeping Wes over Robby. Oh, I forgot, maybe TPTB had lots to do with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3485666;
    If the picture that was taken for Hello Canada magazine was taken May 16 then that would be a full 8 days before the finale was filmed(finale was fimed May 24th) and eight days is a long time to go without a RC so I was saying that there was probably a RC that went from F3/F2 somewhere between May 16th and May 24th.
    My question is why would that take 8 days?

FORT Fanatic

There is a post on some thread, that lays out those 8 days, including FD's, a RC, then to another island, meeting Jil's family somewhere in there, I believe after the 19th, then LCD's then the FRC...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3485865;
    I agree, hence why I've spent some time in Wes' folder. And when I say I don't feel the Reid love - I'm just not seeing the chemistry between the two. From the interactions I've seen/been shown, right now I'd pick Ed or Kip for the F1.

It took me a time to watch this show (TB/TBette) before I realized that it's all in the editing - how "they" try to make us feel about the contestants. Some of it has basis - but so much doesn't.

If I can take out the video blip we are being shown of Tanner and Ed at the window for next week (which is probably so very highly edited....) - Ed is coming across as the kind of guy you'd meet out there in the real world. I really started liking him a lot during the zip line date.

I agree with some of what you said, just going to go out on a limb here and say... that I don't see Jillian's chemistry with any of the guys. She probably feels it too, so she's forcing the issue with diving for a kiss every chance she gets. If I may be allowed to get real for a moment, I would say these guys would have probably met some really hot and smart girls in their real lives . Sasha might be a tad bitter about being sent on a bus, but he probably echoed the first impression of most of the bachelors there about Jillian in his exit interview.

Jillian isn't Barbie doll pretty but she is attractive and her personality makes her even more so. I think Sasha is a little too full of himself. I see chemistry with Jillian and Jake, Wes, Ed, and Kip so far. It's early in the show so we'll see how it goes.

Not hard to see that Ed is doing pretty well for himself so he may feel this is the time as he said on their date.

Hi! I had written and posted an entry about Ed - post # 555.
    It and that last page don't show up today.
    I don't know why.
    I certainly didn't post anything offensive......
    Marti

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3488154;
    I don't know why.
    Probably it and some others weren't considered spoilers and were deleted. Perhaps your post should have been in the regular Ed thread on the main B'ette forum? That is my guess.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3488154;
    I don't know why.

Your you the person who found Spartyball pictures of Ed? It was mentioned in the media thread?