Page 54 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;3486897;
    I guess I see something completely different in Ed and his interest in Jillian. I think he is VERY interested and caught a bit off guard by his feelings even though it was only their first date. He realizes that there is a time-constraint with this process and typically, he likes to take the time to get to know someone and let it build. It's very reminiscent of Tessa and how she felt about the process so I am really interested in seeing how things progress. I thought they had a great first date. Lots of chemistry.
    ITA, his manner was very normal for a first date on a show like this.
    It seemed like he surprised himself how much he likes her.

FORT Fanatic

It is funny there's so much Ed love this week. And I'm glad for him... really. Check out the latest "Vancouver's Chic Chat Review" on youtube: those ladies appear to want to divorce their husbands for him!

Of course that always makes those of us rooting for somebody else a bit "snarky" in their comments about him. Just view it as humorous competition. Like I said in a Kip post, I don't want to bug any fans... just like to be opinionated.

Also, everybody who gets "dumped" (including Ed, Kip, Reid and the cameraman Jill flirts with) still have a fan somewhere... and won't stay single for long. Even Dave will find his significant other...

FORT Regular

I also think that Reid is a fan favorite because of "leaks" of him being the F1, and his return date - the same as Kip - who is supposetly groomed as the next bachelor. It's very normal to root for the winner. He's good looking and has very good manners. Then the HI pic came up putting Ed at least in the F3 position and he became a threat. I like Ed the most so far but I like Reid too, and Kip. I just think whomever she chooses is fine, really. She looks very happy.
    Last edited by Inconnu; 06-07-2009 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnu;3487011;
    I also think that Reid is a fan favorite because of "leaks" of him being the F1, and his return date - the same as Kip - who is supposetly groomed as the next bachelor. It's very normal to root for the winner. He's good looking and has very good manners. Then the HI pic came up putting Ed at least in the F3 position and he became a threat. I like Ed the most so far but I like Reid too, and Kip. I just think whomever she chooses is fine, really. She looks very happy.
    Reid is not a fan favorite unless you read the boards IMO. Jake I believe has that spot then Kip then Ed. I probably wouldn't have given Reid a second look until I read things about him and what he seems to be like IMO. On Jokers, it looks like there are a lot of Ed fans over there. My friends that don't know any spoilers LOVE Ed and Jake.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fan

As the season progresses, maybe we will get a better edit from the producers regarding Ed.
    What's wrong with his edit right now? He seems pretty normal to me. Great on the date, competitive when it comes to the other guys (they all are - for example, even Reid cheered when Sasha left), and amused when it comes to David's rantings. Just a normal guy.

I don't think Jillian chooses him - just gut, I'm not about to cite a random source or rumor to corroborate my opinion - but I'm not seeing anything really negative or terrible about him. In fact, I find the cucumber/robe thing hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3486982;

Also, everybody who gets "dumped" (including Ed, Kip, Reid and the cameraman Jill flirts with) still have a fan somewhere... and won't stay single for long. Even Dave will find his significant other...
    How true! The funny thing is, the more people dump on certain people - the more people show up to defend them. Like me - I've ended up spending some time in Wes' thread just cause I thought everyone was dumping on him for some things that are based purely on rumor.

The same for Ed - much of it is rumor and opinion. You know, you made a really good post here. Even David must have his fans, and some people must find Tanner and his foot fetish interesting.

We all have our own tastes, and that's perfect and as it should be. I just dislike seeing someone dumped on for rumors. Snark away at what you think about someone from what you've seen - that's more fair!

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3487030;
    In fact, I find the cucumber/robe thing hilarious.
    ITA with this. Ed's probably not my favorite but I thought it was a great sign of Ed not taking himself too seriously and not feeling like he has to be the big macho man. It's a nice counterbalance to his and some of the rest of the guys' fratboy meathead tendencies IMO.

I didn't have a negative reaction to hearing that Ed had a cucumber mask and black silk robe. I thought it showed he has a sense of humor and fairly secure about his masculinity, or at least secure in himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3487036;
    I didn't have a negative reaction to hearing that Ed had a cucumber mask and black silk robe. I thought it showed he has a sense of humor and fairly secure about his masculinity, or at least secure in himself.
    I thought it was a Shout Out from Jillian or more accurately, her Ghost Writer for the blog. Simply an inside joke we aren't meant to "get." A shared funny memory.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3487044;
    Hah ha, I would adore a man who was confident enough to walk around in a robe with a cucumber mask!! It's something my hubby would do if I thought it'd be fun to do together ~ yet at the same time, he's a man's man!
    Regardless of what was posted ~ rumors take on legs of their own... I found myself to be an Ed fan after his 1-1 last Monday. In reading up on him ~ he has very impressive credentials, and has worked hard to get what he's achieved. I'll be glad to see more interaction with Reid & Kip as well. I do agree with an earlier poster though ~ if I didn't peruse the boards... I'd say Ed & Jake would have been my picks based on what we've seen so far.
    Someone posted a link to these credentials.. can you tell me where you found those?