Page 52 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl;3485994;
    I don't mind seeing my favourite with faults, that will tell me that he is real. Give me the good and the bad, so that I can make an objective and informed decision. I am sure all those guys have faults, BUT I cannot understand the 'whiter than snow' glorification of Reid, he seem like a nice guy, I DO like him, but I am watching objectively and I am not seeing the chemistry at this time. With all the making out Jillian is doing with Kip, I actually see something more with Ed, time will tell. Ed and Jillian, actually make me feel warm and fuzzy.
    I know this is an Ed thread, but I liked Reid before the show started. One of the reasons is because he seemed like a fun guy when someone found him helping his brother out by wearing some t-shirts. He also said that he was looking for a girlfriend in his twitter last October, and she seems like a down to earth, nice guy, IMO. I am rooting for Reid because I think he is there for the right reasons.

As for Ed, I don't really know much about Ed except for the rumors we have heard. Two different individuals have said he has a GF, rumor that he leaves, rumor that he goes to strip clubs, wears a silk robe and cucumber masks (funny, but a little too much for me), starts to drink at 8 a.m. (which I liked seeing Reid drinking water at a RC). I liked Ed the first few episodes and I still think he is A-OK, but i need to wait to see why he leaves and if he leaves first. I can't wait to see this coming episode to see how everything pans out.

ETA
    I believe if Ed does leave and come back, he'll be viewed as the underdog and he is pretty high up there as a fan favorite along with Jake and Kip. If Ed leaves not because he has a girlfriend but for other reasons, I think his supporters will be super excited he comes back and will be rooting for him all the way.
    Last edited by deidre1985; 06-06-2009 at 03:56 PM.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Let's face it - if we all liked the same guy or the same things in a guy the world would be full of women slaying each other for that one guy. Because we all like, need, or want different things in a man it makes it much easier for us to choose for ourselves and from the divorce rate it does not appear we are doing a very good job choosing. Some here like Ed. Some like Kip. Some like Reid. But, in the end it is who Jillian likes that matters. More power to her. I like her and I hope she ends up as happy as she appears to be in these after interviews whether she has chosen one of these guys or where she has chosen no one - after all there is always Riaz!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3486113;
    Let's face it - if we all liked the same guy or the same things in a guy the world would be full of women slaying each other for that one guy. Because we all like, need, or want different things in a man it makes it much easier for us to choose for ourselves and from the divorce rate it does not appear we are doing a very good job choosing. Some here like Ed. Some like Kip. Some like Reid. But, in the end it is who Jillian likes that matters. More power to her. I like her and I hope she ends up as happy as she appears to be in these after interviews whether she has chosen one of these guys or where she has chosen no one - after all there is always Riaz!
    To hopefully avoid having my post deleted, I will preface it with the comment that Jillian said the same thing to Ed on their date:

Ditto!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I think Ed should be considered a threat to be Jillian's chosen one so perhaps that's why some are concerned about him but I haven't seen any credible evidence that he's not what he appears to be. I disregard posts talking about what someone said on another board or on twitter unless it's someone I know. I happen to know someone who's friend dated Jake and have some non-spoiler knowledge but could just as easy be making it all up if I wanted. I'm not posting it anyway but that's beside the point.

I find it interesting that Ed is considered to be a player by some but haven't noticed anyone speculating about Kip. Now he's smooth and obviously is quite experienced with the ladies. I like him but he makes me nervous for Jillian. I don't worry about Reid if he's her choice but don't see any indication that will happen and am not convinced yet he's f3. All 3 seem to be nice guys so just want Jillian to be happy with the one she chooses if it's them or someone else.

FORT Newbie

Albean, you said it best, I don't know what these guys are in real life and just have to go by what I see on screen, and I don't see anything to be concern about regarding Ed. I am by no means an alcoholic, but I do have fun when I am on vacation and I can understand Ed drinking at 8 a.m on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl;3485994;
    I don't mind seeing my favourite with faults, that will tell me that he is real. Give me the good and the bad, so that I can make an objective and informed decision. I am sure all those guys have faults, BUT I cannot understand the 'whiter than snow' glorification of Reid, he seem like a nice guy, I DO like him, but I am watching objectively and I am not seeing the chemistry at this time. With all the making out Jillian is doing with Kip, I actually see something more with Ed, time will tell. Ed and Jillian, actually make me feel warm and fuzzy.
    jmo, and I could be wrong, but I think Reid and Jillian's fireworks when they are together are off the charts, and that is also what is being called 'invisible'.
    TPTB are purposely not showing the viewers this as it would be so obvious that he is her F1. I think she chose him as a serious contender, and her probable winner, from the M&G. How's that for optimism? (And I said I'd never have a favorite!)
    Oops, this should be in the Reid thread, and I don't how to move it over there...

Honestly, I can't imagine Jilly being with and liking a man that uses cucumber masks for his eyes and a man that wears a robe. If she likes the "bad boys," normally "bad boys" don't particularly care about using cucumbers over their eyes for puffiness. Maybe she mentions that as a bit of fore-shadowing: "Here are the reasons I didn't think we'd jive" (robe, cucumber slices, drinking at 8AM). If she wants someone spontaneous and energetic, I just don't see a "high maintenance" man being her F1.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3486568;
    Honestly, I can't imagine Jilly being with and liking a man that uses cucumber masks for his eyes and a man that wears a robe. If she likes the "bad boys," normally "bad boys" don't particularly care about using cucumbers over their eyes for puffiness. Maybe she mentions that as a bit of fore-shadowing: "Here are the reasons I didn't think we'd jive" (robe, cucumber slices, drinking at 8AM). If she wants someone spontaneous and energetic, I just don't see a "high maintenance" man being her F1.
    I'm sure they were just kidding around

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3486163;
    I think Ed should be considered a threat to be Jillian's chosen one so perhaps that's why some are concerned about him but I haven't seen any credible evidence that he's not what he appears to be. I disregard posts talking about what someone said on another board or on twitter unless it's someone I know. I happen to know someone who's friend dated Jake and have some non-spoiler knowledge but could just as easy be making it all up if I wanted. I'm not posting it anyway but that's beside the point.

I find it interesting that Ed is considered to be a player by some but haven't noticed anyone speculating about Kip. Now he's smooth and obviously is quite experienced with the ladies. I like him but he makes me nervous for Jillian. I don't worry about Reid if he's her choice but don't see any indication that will happen and am not convinced yet he's f3. All 3 seem to be nice guys so just want Jillian to be happy with the one she chooses if it's them or someone else.
    Not to try to stir the pot, but what you said about people referring to Ed or Jake should also be applied to Kip. We don't have any credible evidence that he's not what he appears to be. I don't understand the difference.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Kudos to Albean and all other Ed fans for supporting him!!
    I admit, Ed is my least favorite of the supposedly F3; it's just my personal preference. Honestly, do I know which one of them is the best fit for Jillian in RL? No idea. So, if she chose Ed in the end, I will wish nothing but the best for them!