Page 50 of 325 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl;3485820;
    I have to come out of lurkdom to post. Albean, it seen as if we are the only Ed supporters on here. I agree with you Albean99. My gut tells me Ed is
    F1 and I will stick with that until I am proven otherwise. For the record, I do love Kip but I see something different between Ed and Jill. I am yet to see chemistry with Reid, I just don't see what his fans are seeing.
    I like Ed too. I DON'T like it when people jump on one bandwagon and bash the others, so I am also going to say that I like Reid and Kip as well. We don't know enough about any of them to BASH them and it's WAY too early to tell which one Jill fell for. I think we should be happy that she picked 3 amazing guys. It will be a VERY difficult choice for her in the end, but I think she is happy so obviously she has made the RIGHT choice for her.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3485853;
    I like Ed too. I DON'T like it when people jump on one bandwagon and bash the others, so I am also going to say that I like Reid and Kip as well. We don't know enough about any of them to BASH them and it's WAY too early to tell which one Jill fell for. I think we should be happy that she picked 3 amazing guys. It will be a VERY difficult choice for her in the end, but I think she is happy so obviously she has made the RIGHT choice for her.
    While at this point in the show I see Kiptyn and Reid as likely possibles for the F1 spot, I can't be as altruistic about Ed. IF I hadn't been reading the board and the rumors, then possibly, with his good edit on the hotel date, I would be watching him as a contender...but...because I read the board, I find the rumors make me feel icky and him sticky.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The trouble with rumors is that often they start as speculation and then later on become a rumor in people's minds. I haven't read anything about Ed, Reid, or Kip to make me think anyone of them would be wrong for Jillian even though I have a preference.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3485853;
    I like Ed too. I DON'T like it when people jump on one bandwagon and bash the others,
    I agree, hence why I've spent some time in Wes' folder. And when I say I don't feel the Reid love - I'm just not seeing the chemistry between the two. From the interactions I've seen/been shown, right now I'd pick Ed or Kip for the F1.

It took me a time to watch this show (TB/TBette) before I realized that it's all in the editing - how "they" try to make us feel about the contestants. Some of it has basis - but so much doesn't.

If I can take out the video blip we are being shown of Tanner and Ed at the window for next week (which is probably so very highly edited....) - Ed is coming across as the kind of guy you'd meet out there in the real world. I really started liking him a lot during the zip line date.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3485865;
    I agree, hence why I've spent some time in Wes' folder. And when I say I don't feel the Reid love - I'm just not seeing the chemistry between the two. From the interactions I've seen/been shown, right now I'd pick Ed or Kip for the F1.

It took me a time to watch this show (TB/TBette) before I realized that it's all in the editing - how "they" try to make us feel about the contestants. Some of it has basis - but so much doesn't.

If I can take out the video blip we are being shown of Tanner and Ed at the window for next week (which is probably so very highly edited....) - Ed is coming across as the kind of guy you'd meet out there in the real world. I really started liking him a lot during the zip line date.
    I posted earlier, too that that window scene is probably misleading. Tanner is the one carrying on about Wes, and then you get that big outburst - it has to be Tanner, not Ed. Ed just seems to be looking over his shoulder and then chuckles, probably because Tanner is kind of wacky!

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3485779;
    I like Ed and haven't changed my mind with what's been talked about here. If he were a player he'd be a lot smoother and as someone else said, there doesn't appear to be an advantage for him to be on the show unless he really was looking for someone. People get to a certain age and start to think about settling down. I also don't believe he's one of the guys with a gf for the above reasons and that his mom talked him into coming of the show.

Ed and Kip being shown in Hawaii means that we can only be sure of them in the f2 or 3. The other guy if there is one is unclear. I don't think we can assume that Reid is there at all. I don't see chemistry with him and Jillian at this point and the only SC's of them are quite tame as opposed to those with Kip and Ed.
    If Jillian ends up picking Ed, I hope he IS a nice guy. It's simply my impression of him that he's a player. A lot of other posters get similar vibes off him, and there have been rumors of other stuff. Rumors aren't fact, and we all know that, but I think most of us like what we've seen of Jillian over two seasons now and want her to be the next Trista (in having success in this forum).

I wouldn't put too much faith in the "he can't have a girlfriend because his mom likes Jillian for him." Shoot my sister's mother-in-law has made no bones for 20 years that she preferred her son's previous girlfriend...
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I would like to add that just because of what he said about his mom - that does not mean that was not Fleiss' script that he just read!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3485880;
    I would like to add that just because of what he said about his mom - that does not mean that was not Fleiss' script that he just read!
    I agree. I can't believe he wouldn't get a HTD given the fact that his mom likes Jillian or so he said. They already played up the part that his mom and sister thought they would be a good match. I find it quite strange that they wouldn't follow through and show us a HTD IMO.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

During the M&G when I saw Jillian talking to Ed I thought he looked like a man who was uncomfortable, trying to look comfortable. That could be perfectly normal and I took it as a sign that he at least wasn't a mactor. Then, we started hearing he left and the rumors and speculation started. I try not to let the rumors weight too much on my perception of any of the bachelors because there are a lot of weird and strange people out there. Someone may just want a touch of - look everyone's talking about what I said. People will post all kinds of things and make all kinds of statements on boards because there is the anonimity (sp?- not enough room to download the sites spellcheck) on boards. Some are truthful and many are not.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3485883;
    I agree. I can't believe he wouldn't get a HTD given the fact that his mom likes Jillian or so he said. They already played up the part that his mom and sister thought they would be a good match. I find it quite strange that they wouldn't follow through and show us a HTD IMO.
    We don't know that he doesn't get a htd yet. There's no certainty that he's leaving and coming back either. I know that him talking about his mom doesn't mean for sure he doesn't have a gf but there doesn't seem to be any reason for him to come on the show if he does. Unlike some of the other guys who have aspirations in music or possibly acting, he doesn't benefit from being on the show. It may even hurt him in his line of work.