Page 5 of 325 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

i am so sure its Ed....the pool guy and fountain guy are the same guy...Ed hunches forward...i noticed that right away on Monday night when i finally got to see him..he sort of leans forward....he's doing the same in both the fountain and pool pic...

has anyone compared Ed's voice to the "i love you..." voice?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3464484;
    has anyone compared Ed's voice to the "i love you..." voice?
    Yeah, it isn't his. He is the one that says "i hate those guys" or whatever. I listed to Kip, Reid, Jesse, Robby, and Ed's voices, and I can't 100% rule out Reid but I don't think it is his...could be. To me the voice fits Reid for some reason. Perhaps it is Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3464504;
    Yeah, it isn't his. He is the one that says "i hate those guys" or whatever. I listed to Kip, Reid, Jesse, Robby, and Ed's voices, and I can't 100% rule out Reid but I don't think it is his...could be. To me the voice fits Reid for some reason. Perhaps it is Mike?
    Sounds like Mike to me.

I wouldn't mind it being Ed in the fountain. I think he made a bad move in not fighting for Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3464582;
    Sounds like Mike to me.

I wouldn't mind it being Ed in the fountain. I think he made a bad move in not fighting for Jillian.
    well if he tries to come back and she lets him, maybe he's F2? Why would she take him back unless he ends up in F2? But I could see the other guys being upset about it, if they were all willing to stick around for her and Ed bailed so easily

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3464773;
    well if he tries to come back and she lets him, maybe he's F2? Why would she take him back unless he ends up in F2? But I could see the other guys being upset about it, if they were all willing to stick around for her and Ed bailed so easily
    Really hard to say what happens in the bunkhouse. Ed was one of the 5 and the other guys seemed to resent that - remember how Brian was to Mike. Read somewhere - maybe in RS comments - that someone knew Brian and was telling Jillian to be careful because he had anger management problems. If you were Ed and had to face that every day it may not have been a case of bailing easily but trying to avoid a potentially serious problem. Then again, the guy posting may have been full of bs.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3464389;
    Hopefully cheekychook will chime back in (sounds like a tongue-twister) and fill us in with more details of what she heard/saw of Ed being back home on April 12.

I still think it's Mike.

You rang??

Ok, here's what I know. My BFF lives in Chicago. On April 26 I got an email telling me that he had just found out that a colleague (from a different company, but the same field) had been a contestant on the Bachelorette. He knows I follow the show, so he found out what he could. He gave me the name Edward Swiderski (way in advance of the names being released), told me how old he was, where he works, etc. He said he had been home for at least 2 weeks. I didn't ask too much other info because it seemed that if he was home for at least 2 weeks prior to April 26 then he must not have stayed around that long. I have not heard anything about him having disappeared again, so I am hesitant to buy into any theories about him having left and then come back, but I can't say with absolute certainty. I will ask my friend to see if he can verify that Ed has been home since he returned in April.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Just my own two cents - I do not think it is Ed. This guy looks way too short to be Ed. Bending and everything else mentioned - too short. As I have said before too many of these bachelors look too much alike!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3464830;
    You rang??

Ok, here's what I know. My BFF lives in Chicago. On April 26 I got an email telling me that he had just found out that a colleague (from a different company, but the same field) had been a contestant on the Bachelorette. He knows I follow the show, so he found out what he could. He gave me the name Edward Swiderski (way in advance of the names being released), told me how old he was, where he works, etc. He said he had been home for at least 2 weeks. I didn't ask too much other info because it seemed that if he was home for at least 2 weeks prior to April 26 then he must not have stayed around that long. I have not heard anything about him having disappeared again, so I am hesitant to buy into any theories about him having left and then come back, but I can't say with absolute certainty. I will ask my friend to see if he can verify that Ed has been home since he returned in April.
    Thank you! I love it when people answer their doorbell -- especially when they have good info to tell us.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3457682;
    Ed sharing a kiss with Jillian.

When does this happen? It really does look like it could be Wes.