Page 49 of 325 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3485667;
    so there's probably a RC but we don't have confirmation that ed was sent packing at said RC...hope so but no proof
    Exactly
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3485580;
    Holy cow, cupcakes, I am SO impressed. That took some gumption, lol. Thanks for confirming the date/locale of the Ed picture. Very important info.
    I still have doubts about this photo. If you were a photographer and had a pic that shows one of the finalists on a reality show, shy would you sell it to a Canadian magazine. I am sure that he could have got a lot more money by selling it to an American publication. Maybe it was planted in the Canadian mag so the majority of the viewers are in the US would not see it. By putting it in the OK Canada issue TPTB would know it would be found by sleuthers, and it is just their way of throwing us off. It just seems weird even with Jillian being Canadian, the show still has more American viewers. Also, an American mag would pay more IMO

Quote Originally Posted by sensfan;3485673;
    I still have doubts about this photo. If you were a photographer and had a pic that shows one of the finalists on a reality show, shy would you sell it to a Canadian magazine. I am sure that he could have got a lot more money by selling it to an American publication. Maybe it was planted in the Canadian mag so the majority of the viewers are in the US would not see it. By putting it in the OK Canada issue TPTB would know it would be found by sleuthers, and it is just their way of throwing us off. It just seems weird even with Jillian being Canadian, the show still has more American viewers. Also, an American mag would pay more IMO
    While I'd love to believe that (and do agree the whole thing is fishy, but don't know why, lol) because that would mean F3 could still be Kip, Reid and Jesse (in no particular order of favorites), I'm never going to believe TPTB would go to that much trouble for us and the other sleuthing sites. ESPECIALLY if there's money involved.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3485678;
    While I'd love to believe that (and do agree the whole thing is fishy, but don't know why, lol) because that would mean F3 could still be Kip, Reid and Jesse (in no particular order of favorites), I'm never going to believe TPTB would go to that much trouble for us and the other sleuthing sites. ESPECIALLY if there's money involved.
    Agreed. I don't think they would go through the trouble just to throw the sluethers off.
    Last edited by sanlee; 06-06-2009 at 01:03 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I like Ed and haven't changed my mind with what's been talked about here. If he were a player he'd be a lot smoother and as someone else said, there doesn't appear to be an advantage for him to be on the show unless he really was looking for someone. People get to a certain age and start to think about settling down. I also don't believe he's one of the guys with a gf for the above reasons and that his mom talked him into coming of the show.

Ed and Kip being shown in Hawaii means that we can only be sure of them in the f2 or 3. The other guy if there is one is unclear. I don't think we can assume that Reid is there at all. I don't see chemistry with him and Jillian at this point and the only SC's of them are quite tame as opposed to those with Kip and Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3485779;
    I like Ed and haven't changed my mind with what's been talked about here. If he were a player he'd be a lot smoother and as someone else said, there doesn't appear to be an advantage for him to be on the show unless he really was looking for someone. People get to a certain age and start to think about settling down. I also don't believe he's one of the guys with a gf for the above reasons and that his mom talked him into coming of the show.

Ed and Kip being shown in Hawaii means that we can only be sure of them in the f2 or 3. The other guy if there is one is unclear. I don't think we can assume that Reid is there at all. I don't see chemistry with him and Jillian at this point and the only SC's of them are quite tame as opposed to those with Kip and Ed.
    Agree! I can't believe Jillian would take Ed to F3 if he had a girlfriend, and she's smart, she would have some idea.

I like Ed. I have no reason to dislike him, but there is something unsettling about him, IMO.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Newbie

I have to come out of lurkdom to post. Albean, it seen as if we are the only Ed supporters on here. I agree with you Albean99. My gut tells me Ed is
    F1 and I will stick with that until I am proven otherwise. For the record, I do love Kip but I see something different between Ed and Jill. I am yet to see chemistry with Reid, I just don't see what his fans are seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl;3485820;
    I have to come out of lurkdom to post. Albean, it seen as if we are the only Ed supporters on here. I agree with you Albean99. My gut tells me Ed is
    F1 and I will stick with that until I am proven otherwise. For the record, I do love Kip but I see something different between Ed and Jill. I am yet to see chemistry with Reid, I just don't see what his fans are seeing.
    There are others but glad to see another Ed fan.

I like Ed. I'll have to admit some of the editing is making me question him - but I also know that IS EDiting. (pun...)

Right now I'm not feeling the Reid love. I like Kiptyn a lot - but I'm not so sure about him either. If I had to pick right now - I'd say Ed or Kip.