Page 48 of 325 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3485589;
    In this thread, #78, a brand new poster "spicegirl" made her one and only post on 5/28: Everyone is so fooled. I heard Ed has the girlfriend back home and he left for her and not because he couldn't take the producers and the show anymore. I actually have proof through some friends. He's not the perfect gentleman they portray him to be. Don't let the wool be pulled over your eyes ladies.
    Take this with a grain of salt.
    I have no idea if any of this girlfriend bit is true, but the one thing I was told ( a while back) is that those who are impressed with Ed would do well to do some further checking ( paraphrased, exact gist). [negative implication]
    The source is credible and is not hit and run but asked to remain unamed.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3485608;
    I assume Kip's was the first one, since we saw his SC in season premier, which aired on 5/18. We heard they left Spain on 5/10, and Jillian did her teleconference on 5/12? (or 5/11?) Her parents left for Hawaii on 5/19?
    So, they still had time to do 3 FDs, one RC between 5/12 - 5/18, right?
    So it sounds like Reids would of been the last FD to me.

Yeah, I don't buy it. What reason would Ed have for doing the show if he had a girlfriend? He doesn't seem the type that would leave his business for what? He doesn't strike me as the type to want the limelight IMO

Jilli said that there are drama in the middle, toward the end and at the end.

she is a smart girl...she's no fool. i dont think she will pick ed as F1.

Kip and Reid seem like the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3485582;
    Would that take him out of the F2? Cupcakes, kudos to you!!
    It should.That is a full 8 days before the finale was filmed and I am sure that they had the 3/2 cut in one of the smaller islands leaving the big island for the finale.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3485640;
    It should.That is a full 8 days before the finale was filmed and I am sure that they had the 3/2 cut in one of the smaller islands leaving the big island for the finale.
    I'm sorry I don't understand.. (Hi! My 2nd post here.) Why would this confirmed that he is out of the running (last 2)?

PS: I'm one of those who have been impressed by Ed. His one-on-one date seemed real to me (but I'm easily fooled. What do I know!) It doesn't make sense to me that if the gf drama occurs and he's one of the culprits, that she carries him onto F3.

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnu;3485659;
    I'm sorry I don't understand.. (Hi! My 2nd post here.) Why would this confirmed that he is out of the running (last 2)?
    If the picture that was taken for Hello Canada magazine was taken May 16 then that would be a full 8 days before the finale was filmed(finale was fimed May 24th) and eight days is a long time to go without a RC so I was saying that there was probably a RC that went from F3/F2 somewhere between May 16th and May 24th.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3485666;
    If the picture that was taken for Hello Canada magazine was taken May 16 then that would be a full 8 days before the finale was filmed(finale was fimed May 24th) and eight days is a long time to go without a RC so I was saying that there was probably a RC that went from F3/F2 somewhere between May 16th and May 24th.
    so there's probably a RC but we don't have confirmation that ed was sent packing at said RC...hope so but no proof

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3485640;
    There were indications that they were on Maui until 5/19 or 5/20, then on Kauai until 5/22 when they went to the Big Island. I'm guessing Maui- FD and 3/2 RC, Kauai- LCD or meet the parents and Big Island LCD or meet the parents and FRC.

FORT Regular

Hey thanks for replying Starshine. Yes, a possible RC but it doesn't take him out of the running.
    Last edited by Inconnu; 06-06-2009 at 12:48 AM.