Page 47 of 325 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3485518;
    Okay, this is what I found on another site: { I'm 99% certain Ed is the one that reveals he has the girlfriend. He is dating my co-worker's good friend and was even when he went on the show!! Supposedly he makes it until there are only 8 or so left, but we'll see ...Jerk. } S I'm thinking Ed is one of the guys that we might find out has a girlfriend back home.

It may be that the reason we can't locate his HT is because he does leave, and through some rationalization is allowed to come back for the Spanish dates.

This might fit in with all of Jillian's hints that there will be great upheaval where we will be questioning her decision making, but we will see in the end that she has her head on straight.

If, and we have to acknowledge that this is at this time still a big IF, we find this info to be true, then props to those of you whose intuition was telling you that there was something sly and or sleazy about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3485549;
    We also have to remember that TPTB are in control! They may have felt for some reason that Ed was the only one they could throw back into the mix - or they may edit the show so that he nevers is gone - or Jillian may be told he is one she has to keep - or well, who knows, remember who we are dealing with here - Fleiss or Fleece or whatever or whoever he is!
    TPTB feel they can edit any guy/gal to be loved or hated. That is what they do, control their fake story. Trista/Ryan was a miracle and they were happy to have a great success, but since that show they have made this into more about viewership and creating, unfolding their produced story.

Whatever the reason for his leaving, his being brought back will be staged for drama and not overlooked. IMO
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3484096;
    I did a Yahoo search for Jillian and found several things including this:

Jillian Harris Gossip - The Hollywood Gossip
    Thanks for the link, Owlie. I hadn't been able to find it.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Okay, this is what I found on another site: { I'm 99% certain Ed is the one that reveals he has the girlfriend. He is dating my co-worker's good friend and was even when he went on the show!! Supposedly he makes it until there are only 8 or so left, but we'll see ...Jerk. } S I'm thinking Ed is one of the guys that we might find out has a girlfriend back home.
    So, where did you find this info? Anyone can post things, it doesn't always mean it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3484940;
    I contacted the photographer and asked him when the Maui pic of Ed and Jillian was taken. He replied back and stated it was taken on May 16 2009, around 1pm.
    Holy cow, cupcakes, I am SO impressed. That took some gumption, lol. Thanks for confirming the date/locale of the Ed picture. Very important info.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3485580;
    Holy cow, cupcakes, I am SO impressed. That took some gumption, lol. Thanks for confirming the date/locale of the Ed picture. Very important info.
    Would that take him out of the F2? Cupcakes, kudos to you!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3485582;
    Would that take him out of the F2? Cupcakes, kudos to you!!
    whispering: hope so. I make my initial assumptions from their pre-season pictures alone and Ed just looks like a player to me.
    Last edited by I'msotired; 06-05-2009 at 11:20 PM.

Okay, this is what I found on another site: { I'm 99&#37; certain Ed is the one that reveals he has the girlfriend. He is dating my co-worker's good friend and was even when he went on the show!! Supposedly he makes it until there are only 8 or so left, but we'll see ...Jerk. } S I'm thinking Ed is one of the guys that we might find out has a girlfriend back home.
    In this thread, #78, a brand new poster "spicegirl" made her one and only post on 5/28: Everyone is so fooled. I heard Ed has the girlfriend back home and he left for her and not because he couldn't take the producers and the show anymore. I actually have proof through some friends. He's not the perfect gentleman they portray him to be. Don't let the wool be pulled over your eyes ladies.
    Take this with a grain of salt.

So what are we thinking of the timeline if it was taken on May 16. What exactly is the timeline? FRC was on May 24, right?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3485594;
    So what are we thinking of the timeline if it was taken on May 16. What exactly is the timeline? FRC was on May 24, right?
    I assume Kip's was the first one, since we saw his SC in season premier, which aired on 5/18. We heard they left Spain on 5/10, and Jillian did her teleconference on 5/12? (or 5/11?) Her parents left for Hawaii on 5/19?
    So, they still had time to do 3 FDs, one RC between 5/12 - 5/18, right?