Page 46 of 325 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Bringing this over from the Media thread. I posted this in answer to one of anders' posts:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by anders332
    funny thing is the whole 'rumour' started because of that one line he said talking to Jilly, about not being comfortable and having to leave. We didn't get any VOs in the previews from CH to suggest that anyone actually did leave. I never believed that he did leave and return - if he had that would've been strongly highlighted right from the start.
    This may be answered later down the line, anders, but the Ed leaving theory didn't start because of that line. When we were sleuthing pre-season, we found out from FORTer cheekychook that Ed was at work on April 12. We didn't look back at him after that and assumed he was "de-rosed." Later, when the Spain SCs started coming out, some posters (Guardian Angel in particular) kept saying they thought it looked like Ed. We started wondering then, if something was wrong. Cheekychook, bless her sleuthing heart, checked back and posted the following:

May 22:

Quote:
    Ok, here's what I know. My BFF lives in Chicago. On April 26 I got an email telling me that he had just found out that a colleague (from a different company, but the same field) had been a contestant on the Bachelorette. He knows I follow the show, so he found out what he could. He gave me the name Edward Swiderski (way in advance of the names being released), told me how old he was, where he works, etc. He said he had been home for at least 2 weeks. I didn't ask too much other info because it seemed that if he was home for at least 2 weeks prior to April 26 then he must not have stayed around that long. I have not heard anything about him having disappeared again, so I am hesitant to buy into any theories about him having left and then come back, but I can't say with absolute certainty. I will ask my friend to see if he can verify that Ed has been home since he returned in April.
    May 28:

Quote:
    I did confirm through a contact that he was home in mid-April but I am unable to verify if he stayed home or not.
    So, anyway, the Ed leaving didn't start with a voiceover. The VO just confirmed the Chicago information. When he seemed to appear in Spain, Cheekychook checked back with her source and posted the above. When the Maui picture came out, it just seemed to further confirm that he left and came back. May be nothing nefarious about it, or it could be very interesting. We may not see it in the edit, but we know he was home for a period of time.

I, for one, am VERY curious about how this plays out and I'd LOVE to know the backstory it, lol. Hope that helps explain it. Sorry so long!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Okay, this is what I found on another site: { I'm 99% certain Ed is the one that reveals he has the girlfriend. He is dating my co-worker's good friend and was even when he went on the show!! Supposedly he makes it until there are only 8 or so left, but we'll see ...Jerk. } S I'm thinking Ed is one of the guys that we might find out has a girlfriend back home.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3485518;
    Okay, this is what I found on another site: { I'm 99% certain Ed is the one that reveals he has the girlfriend. He is dating my co-worker's good friend and was even when he went on the show!! Supposedly he makes it until there are only 8 or so left, but we'll see ...Jerk. } S I'm thinking Ed is one of the guys that we might find out has a girlfriend back home.
    What's he doing in Hawaii then?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3485526;
    He just cant get Jillian out of his head and pulls a Jason/Molly? Ewwwwww. I hope this is not the case!

If what was found on another site about Ed's girlfriend - and that he left the show when there were about 8 left - then why is there a picture of him in Hawaii with Jillian?

I'm not liking Ed...He looked guilty in the preview video. If this is true, Jilly should not take him back even if he shows up in Hawaii on his own. Maybe she takes him back for drama..

still believing that it's Kip & Reid as F2

We also have to remember that TPTB are in control! They may have felt for some reason that Ed was the only one they could throw back into the mix - or they may edit the show so that he nevers is gone - or Jillian may be told he is one she has to keep - or well, who knows, remember who we are dealing with here - Fleiss or Fleece or whatever or whoever he is!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3485530;
    If what was found on another site about Ed's girlfriend - and that he left the show when there were about 8 left - then why is there a picture of him in Hawaii with Jillian?
    Maybe this is why Jillian said that some of the people would question her decisions & CW tweeted that Jillian wasn't as crazy as she thought she was.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3485526;
    I have no Idea. This must be why everyone is thinking he leaves and then comes back which could have very well happened, it remains to be seen if they edit it that way or not.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3485555;
    I have no Idea. This must be why everyone is thinking he leaves and then comes back which could have very well happened, it remains to be seen if they edit it that way or not.
    And she takes him back? I'm hoping he isn't the F1 now. Toooooooo many shaddy Ed rumors around.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn