Page 45 of 325 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3485138;
    nope it was def jill mel molly. molly made a comment about being with jason the night before the RC too
    Thanks to both of you for the corrections. I tried to go back and make the correction, but it was too late to edit.

RE: the newest Preview: I thought it was very immature of him to comment loudly (disgusting!) during her time with Wes (even if Wes was being smarmy about writing songs for her.) When they did the pan during her speech it looked like his eyes went down and he muttered sh** to himself. IF and it is a preview...so IF these two bits of Ed show up in the show, then he has notched down from an F1 edit as we've come to know it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3485210;
    RE: the newest Preview: I thought it was very immature of him to comment loudly (disgusting!) during her time with Wes (even if Wes was being smarmy about writing songs for her.) When they did the pan during her speech it looked like his eyes went down and he muttered sh** to himself. IF and it is a preview...so IF these two bits of Ed show up in the show, then he has notched down from an F1 edit as we've come to know it.
    That is goes along with what I was trying to say in the editing analysis earlier today. F1 usually isn't shown overtly confrontational or overtly or too openly dissing the other guys. That is an F2 or F3 edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3485220;
    That is goes along with what I was trying to say in the editing analysis earlier today. F1 usually isn't shown overtly confrontational or overtly or too openly dissing the other guys. That is an F2 or F3 edit.
    I don't know if it was Ed who yelled. They showed him laughing but it didn't sound like his voice. I also don't think his expression when she was talking about guys having gf's means he's guilty. I'm sure they were all surprised and felt bad for her.

As far as editing goes, we don't even know what will be shown when they air. I'm not sure where they got this because it's not like a commercial or normal preview.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3485259;
    I don't know if it was Ed who yelled. They showed him laughing but it didn't sound like his voice. I also don't think his expression when she was talking about guys having gf's means he's guilty. I'm sure they were all surprised and felt bad for her.

As far as editing goes, we don't even know what will be shown when they air. I'm not sure where they got this because it's not like a commercial or normal preview.
    This site does offer up some odd ball film from the shows. During Plo's Rome season pre-show they put up some fascinating B-roll (not edited at all) which showed the arrivals and some of the cocktail party. In that instance we were able to see the TRUE order of exits from the limos. Strange site with some interesting film now and then.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think it was Ed who yelled it. It sounds like his voice to me. I think, however, that he is probably a little disappointed the pre-RC cocktail party isn't going to happen because he really didn't get that much time with her since he was on the losing team while curling.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

It sounded more like Tanner to me and fits the personality better but I guess we'll see if they show it.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3485326;
    It sounded more like Tanner to me and fits the personality better but I guess we'll see if they show it.
    Very true, but I wouldn't have guessed Ed to be one to spy either and he was right there looking out the window, etc. We'll have to wait and see. I hope it was Tanner instead.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fanatic

I believe him when he said that his mom and sister (I think) suggested him going on the show because they felt Jillian was a match for him. I doubt he had a steady girlfriend ... or they wouldn't suggest him going on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3485220;
    I also remember after the season on ABC site, there was an extra video showing a negative F2 Molly in the limo really dissing Melissa. This was not shown on the regular season editing. Since by that time Jason/Mel broke off, I have a feeling they probably had intentions of showing that negative video to the viewing audience but once Jason chose Molly, his new F1....they changed their minds.