Page 44 of 325 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3485017;
    That seems to make more sense to me... but I thought they left Spain about the 10th (I don't remember exactly)... IF that is correct date, that's still a few days gap, isn't it? Especially since they "gain" time back going from Spain to Hawaii. Stopover somewhere?
    Like atem posted, Jillian did a teleconference on May 12th. I can see there being a day or three just to adjust to the time difference and for Jillian to do some of her media responsibilities to promote the show.

Thanks cupcakes for dating the photo.

Jillian did her teleconference on May 12th. Doesn't that mean that they could have filmed some dates already?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3485022;
    Jillian did her teleconference on May 12th. Doesn't that mean that they could have filmed some dates already?
    It would be really interesting to know where she did that teleconfrence from, but is there really any way to determine that? I don't know.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3485020;
    I don't think he leaves. JMO
    I hope you are right.
    Last edited by Mozart; 06-05-2009 at 05:32 PM. Reason: change text.
    Marti

FORT Regular

"We're having family over to watch the early show because we're flying out for the finale first thing in the morning," explained Peggy. They'll be joining Jillian for a week in Hawaii, a favourite destination for the Harris family; in fact, they were on vacation there when Jillian gave them the news of her upcoming starring role. "It's my eighth time there," Peggy laughed.

I can't post the URL as I am a newbie. It was dated 5/18/09.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3485029;
    It would be really interesting to know where she did that teleconfrence from, but is there really any way to determine that? I don't know.
    She did it from Hawaii. Remember, she was telling some interviewer from Canada (I guess it was snowing where they were) and Jillian saying she was watching the waves?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3485061;
    She did it from Hawaii. Remember, she was telling some interviewer from Canada (I guess it was snowing where they were) and Jillian saying she was watching the waves?
    Thanks atem!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3484968;
    Does the order of the fantasy dates have any significance? Does the F1 usually get the first date?

Fantasy Dates under the new editors ( beginning Matt's season):

B12

#1 Shayne F1
    #2 Amanda F3
    #3 Chelsea F2 (Chelsea's was the most dramatic which is sometimes why HT or FD is shown last)

Bachette 4

#1 F3 Jeremy
    #2 F2 Jason
    #3 F1 Jesse

B13

#1 F3 Jillian
    #2 F1 Melissa
    #3 F2 Molly (Bungee jump most dramatic)

On Matt's season, Shayne had the first Hometown and the first Fantasy Date.
    On Jason's season, Jillian had the first Hometown and the first Fantasy Date.

Again, often if the the date is dramatic, it will be shown last for impact, especially on the Hometowns regardless of whether the person is F1, 2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3485124;
    Fantasy Dates under the new editors ( beginning Matt's season):

B12

#1 Shayne F1
    #2 Amanda F3
    #3 Chelsea F2 (Chelsea's was the most dramatic which is sometimes why HT or FD is shown last)

Bachette 4

#1 F3 Jeremy
    #2 F2 Jason
    #3 F1 Jesse

B13

#1 F3 Jillian
    #2 F1 Melissa
    #3 F2 Molly (Bungee jump most dramatic)

On Matt's season, Shayne had the first Hometown and the first Fantasy Date.
    On Jason's season, Jillian had the first Hometown and the first Fantasy Date.

Again, often if the the date is dramatic, it will be shown last for impact, especially on the Hometowns regardless of whether the person is F1, 2 or 3.
    Melissa had the last FD as well it went Jillian,Molly than last was Melissa IIRC
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3485133;
    Melissa had the last FD as well it went Jillian,Molly than last was Melissa IIRC
    nope it was def jill mel molly. molly made a comment about being with jason the night before the RC too