Page 41 of 325 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3484014;
    If he wore a robe and cucumber eye mask then it's fair game for her to mention it---what remains to be seen is if it's a playful tease or a dig because she's not pleased with him. Honestly I have no trouble picturing him wearing a robe and sauntering around the mansion with a drink in his hand, in a cocky like-he-owns-the-place manner---sounds like a scene out of any movie with a cast of "bachelors" living it up Hef-style. Not to mention that in Deanna's season we were actually treated to photos of Sean with his hair in little ponytails while Ron gave him a new do.

As far as him being more scared than her about the ziplining---IMO that comment doesn't have much bearing on anything---he was more than clear on his own that ziplining off a building was not something he was terribly keen on---it's not like she was divulging some big secret.
    I also think her comments about Ed seem like he is either F1 or she is unhappy with him (like maybe he rejected her or was indifferent) and they are digs. Because she is a nice person and wouldn't make those comments about someone whose heart she had just broken.

Remember her digs at Jason at the WTA and later in interviews about him being "more of a ketchup guy" and not able to keep up with her, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Color_wheel;3484041;
    I also think her comments about Ed seem like he is either F1 or she is unhappy with him (like maybe he rejected her or was indifferent) and they are digs. Because she is a nice person and wouldn't make those comments about someone whose heart she had just broken.

Remember her digs at Jason at the WTA and later in interviews about him being "more of a ketchup guy" and not able to keep up with her, etc.
    Or, they ended it very amiably and have found a friendship - one in which she feels comfortable teasing him and which he would accept.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3484054;
    Or, they ended it very amiably and have found a friendship - one in which she feels comfortable teasing him and which he would accept.
    True, good point.

Quote Originally Posted by wire;3483969;
    Where did Jillian describe Ed's behavior in the mansion? I was searching for blogs but didn't turn up anything.
    I did a Yahoo search for Jillian and found several things including this:

Jillian Harris Gossip - The Hollywood Gossip

FORT Regular

Hi everyone,
    I am a newbie in posting so I am not allowed to post web site addresses. However, I happened to see this posting on BuddyTV where they do a romance rankings. David place last and Ed ranked first. I would love to post the website address but FORT rules are rules. I can only post URLs after I've post for a while to prevent spamming. But if you're interested to see the article, go to buddytv and search for bachelorette.

Also another source of spoilers is jillianharrisdotnet. The site has an article that Wes has a girlfriend back home who he has been seeing for about 3-4 years now. The site correctly guessed the 13 bachelors given a rose last Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseio;3483946;
    I grew up on the bluffs along the Mississippi and have visited the wine area in California. That tractor photo is California, no doubt IMO.
    Live along the bluffs of the mississippi and also know that it is not particularly green at the time this show was filmed. But to say there are no hills in Illinois is incorrect we have winerys and many apple areas around where I live. Photo's could well be from California hill country and that will rule out Ed in the photo.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3483324;
    If I weren't on this board I would say so as well! that twitter though about the strip club nags at me. At the very least makes me feel like he's definitely not dorky or geeky.
    From his comment on his 1 on1 about the karaoke bars it sounds like he enjoys the after hours hot spots, definitely not dorky or geeky.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

I just read something on another board pretaining to Ed, and him being one of the guys who has a girlfriend. Can I bring the quote over here? Can a mod or someone tell me if this is allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3484356;
    I just read something on another board pretaining to Ed, and him being one of the guys who has a girlfriend. Can I bring the quote over here? Can a mod or someone tell me if this is allowed?
    You can't bring it over. Just say what you read.

Quite right, atem. Here is the relevant rule. Our site rules are all clearly listed in the FAQ. Everyone is expected to read the rules. The FAQ link is in the blue bar at the top of every page.
    We only allow articles to be posted from "official" news sources. This does not include other fan-sites, other TV boards, etc. If you do post an article from a real source, we must ask that you include a link to the original source. Please do not cut and paste posts from other reality sites or fan sites. If you read something at another site that you think will add to the discussion here, please paraphrase the post, do not cut and paste it here. The post will be removed and an infraction will likely be issued.
    Fans Of Reality TV - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ