Page 4 of 325 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3464362;
    well Ed had another period on inactivity on his window's live profile from april 23rd to may 8th, that fits perfectly with our dates on filming in spain doesn't it? although i dont understand why he'd come back or be brought back to be cut the next RC..something fishy is going on here
    Hopefully cheekychook will chime back in (sounds like a tongue-twister) and fill us in with more details of what she heard/saw of Ed being back home on April 12.

I still think it's Mike.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3464348;
    No possible way the fountain guy could be Ed. Thanks cupcakes.
    Haha, exact opposite for me!
    This is totally Ed. Exact same hair, hairline. He is hunched over, that is why the height thing is thrown off. Same arms, back too.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3464366;
    True. But it looks like he has his legs spread wide apart to lower himself to reach to her level. Anyone else see this?
    Not only are his legs splayed but his knees are also slightly bent which would shorten him a bit too.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3464366;
    True. But it looks like he has his legs spread wide apart to lower himself to reach to her level. Anyone else see this?
    I see it, he's getting down for Jillian
    and thanks Cupcakes for the photo comparison.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3464391;
    Haha, exact opposite for me!
    This is totally Ed. Exact same hair, hairline. He is hunched over, that is why the height thing is thrown off. Same arms, back too.
    Yes when I looked at the SC's the one in the fountain just screamed Ed to me when put together next to the RC SC.IMO this is definitely Ed.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3464398;
    Yes when I looked at the SC's the one in the fountain just screamed Ed to me when put together next to the RC SC.IMO this is definitely Ed.
    It would make my day if it was Ed. I like him better than Mike but thought he got cut way back in April so didn't have high hopes. I'm not 100% convinced, however.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3464401;
    It would make my day if it was Ed. I like him better than Mike but thought he got cut way back in April so didn't have high hopes. I'm not 100% convinced, however.
    I like Ed better than Mike too.As for him supposedly getting cut way back in April,I am not sure what to believe anymore.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

I think Ed's storyline will be wanting to quit/leave......because you see him talk to her about not liking all the guys here. We know he is successful and maybe just know wanting someone in his life but doing it this way is too much for him.....I just remember him saying that and it reminded me of Tessa.

this all plays into my theory that I posted yesterday and no one bought into! Either he really does quit before HTDs, and then that's when he made all those adds to his windows profile, then decided to come back for Spain. Remember Jlccaz had posted there was potential filming activity in Michigan right after the return from Spain, perhaps a delayed HTD! OR he was never cut to begin with

OK.. are my eyes deceiving me.. or maybe they are bugging out of my head... or even crossed-eyed....? but the more I look at the Ed/Robbie/Mike comparisions... I am starting to go stark raving mad....

So confused...

Ps.. there is a SC of Jilly and ? squatting down in a pool.Have we determined who he is... the hairline is similiar to the fountain pool also.