Page 325 of 325 FirstFirst ... 225275315316317318319320321322323324325
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3250

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3531100;
    I think Chelsea on Matt's season got the private island accessed by plane date, didn't she?
    Chelsea's Fantasy date was sunbathing on a boat (did she swim with turtles??). Her LCD was a helicopter ride and a picnic on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3531163;
    Chelsea's Fantasy date was sunbathing on a boat (did she swim with turtles??). Her LCD was a helicopter ride and a picnic on the beach.
    Yes, there were turtles. Matt half joked that he got closer to the turtles than to Chelsea, as she had an aversion to PDA.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3530864;
    That photo was taken may 16th
    Yes, however, when did it surface?

eta I found it, posted here on Fort May 30th
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 06-28-2009 at 09:58 PM.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nicolep823;3530812;
    I think it could very well be from tomorrow when he returns...She looks relieved!
    She looks alot more than just relieved .. She looks really into him.. It is a hot picture of them for sure.
    It just reads like a LCD pic for me, maybe because they seem so " chummy"to be right when he returns. She must have really missed him.. Sweet..

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3531512;
    She looks alot more than just relieved .. She looks really into him.. It is a hot picture of them for sure.
    It just reads like a LCD pic for me, maybe because they seem so " chummy"to be right when he returns. She must have really missed him.. Sweet..
    It does look like a LCD but it can't possibly be because when these previews came out, the LCD's hadn't happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;3531029;
    I think Ed is F1. That said, we'll get to see a little bit of her excitement when he returns, but then Fleiss & Co will give us Jillian voicing all kinds of doubts about him every week right till the end.

BTW, I discovered a nugget while rewatching. On the train right before the Robbie date, Jillian is folding a blanket and says something like (with a tiny bit of a sob) "I still miss Ed, I don't know if I'll always miss him..." It seems like a moment they wouldn't typically include and I thought that its inclusion was telling.
    And the TVGuide channel interview with Chris...saying something about how the audience wasn't shown just how affected Jillian was, by Ed's leaving.

Tigerl

Does anyone know which order Ed's date in Spain happens?

1st, 2nd, 3rd 4th????? How about showing the dates not in exact order that they really happened? Is this suspect again?

FORT fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3535898;
    Does anyone know which order Ed's date in Spain happens?

1st, 2nd, 3rd 4th????? How about showing the dates not in exact order that they really happened? Is this suspect again?
    Someone on another thread say it shows in a different order than it happened.

I know they talk about the dates in order of Kip, Reid, Ed, and then Wes so that may be the order they show them. Who knows but I imagine Reid and Ed's dates were back to back because of being in the same city. I just hope there's some equity in the amount they show of each date unlike the show last night.

FORT fan

Ok. I have something to keep us busy till next Monday. In the two bachelorette seasons that I thought really found "it" and found "it" early -- Trista & Ryan and Meredith & Ian -- both guys said the women "led" them through the process. That stuck in my head from way back. So do you think the women have a "sign" they give the guy (kind of like the Carol Burnett ear jiggle to her grandmother) to say, "we're fine, hang in there?"

I got this idea when I was watching Ed and Jillian last night. They seemed to share an inside joke when she pulled her bangs over and then he did it. I've been looking back to see if it holds any water. What do y'all think?

Usually her bangs are sprayed back so she doesn't have to fool with them but I did see one during a rose ceremony. And frankly, he's only been to a couple of them when he didn't already have a rose.