Page 324 of 325 FirstFirst ... 224274314315316317318319320321322323324325 LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3250

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3530702;
    I have been trying to find the filming schedule, its here somewhere. I do know that the premier was May 18th and the Ed/Jill photo by FLP in Lahaina surfaced a week or two after the premier if I remember correctly.
    That photo was taken may 16th
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I think Ed fans are going to enjoy the Spain and Maui dates. There's a lot of close contact between those two so I think they do have some time together before the California RC. I do believe that's where we see that sweet SC of them. I don't even really care what the other dates are. Just seeing how romantic they make the fountain look and the two of them jumping off the boat (really) together and then there's the massage.... all good stuff.

FORT fan

I think Ed is F1. That said, we'll get to see a little bit of her excitement when he returns, but then Fleiss & Co will give us Jillian voicing all kinds of doubts about him every week right till the end.

BTW, I discovered a nugget while rewatching. On the train right before the Robbie date, Jillian is folding a blanket and says something like (with a tiny bit of a sob) "I still miss Ed, I don't know if I'll always miss him..." It seems like a moment they wouldn't typically include and I thought that its inclusion was telling.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3530649;
    If justLogic is correct about who did what, then we can be pretty certain about who is F1. They always give the non-chosen the adventurous activity dates, while the chosen gets the peaceful romantic date. By doing that, it reduces the amount of time the star would have to keep conversation going with someone she knows she'll be dumping.

The rope course sounds fun, but not intimate, not an activity during which you'd be discussing your future together or expressing your love. The helicopter ride is awesome, but again not romantic. I spend a lot of time in helicopters, and even with the headset on it's noisy and hard to have a romantic conversation, and of course the pilot and whoever else is up front can hear everything everyone says on the intercom. So again, it eliminates the star's need to have to pretend she's "into" the contestant.

However, sailing to a romantic cove, that's the perfect date for discussing a future life with the contestant.

Therefore, based on date activities, I pick Ed as F1.

Bettina got the boat with a picnic on a private beach.

Maybe somebody can remember if there has been an F1 who did a helicopter Fantasy or LD date; however, the zip has been an F1, F2, and F3 Fantasy Date activity.

Also, I was just re-reading on Brad's season, and DeAnna's Fantasy Date was dune buggy riding. That was pretty active.

And - NO horse back riding - YET!!! - UUUmmmmmmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3531037;
    Bettina got the boat with a picnic on a private beach.

Maybe somebody can remember if there has been an F1 who did a helicopter Fantasy or LD date; however, the zip has been an F1, F2, and F3 Fantasy Date activity.

Also, I was just re-reading on Brad's season, and DeAnna's Fantasy Date was dune buggy riding. That was pretty active.
    I remember Deanna taking Jesse on a helicopter---Jason got the shark date.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Fan

As a follow-up, has an F1 had the more private date? I don't the dates are going to give anything away.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3531069;
    I remember Deanna taking Jesse on a helicopter---Jason got the shark date.
    Jesse got the secluded island for his LCD. That is where we had the sc of them sitting on the sand beside a bonfire.
    Thr FD was horseback riding in the water because we thought that was Sean for the longest time!

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3531083;
    As a follow-up, has an F1 had the more private date? I don't the dates are going to give anything away.
    I think Chelsea on Matt's season got the private island accessed by plane date, didn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3531083;
    IMO the final dates are always different, but all have a fairly private nature. Some are more active than others, but all include a good deal of "alone time". Obviously they are all edited to show "alone time" and "connections" because they try to make the two dates appear to be as even as possible and give the appearance that the primary is equally attracted to both people. The success they have in doing that varies somewhat from season to season. Usually even if the edit emphasizes one person, but the other person wins, the winner's "connection" can still clearly be seen in retrospect after it all airs. IMO Jesse and Molly both got F1 edits all the way along, a very clear "connection" was shown with both of them, but Jason (b4) and Melissa got more upfront edits, so the majority of viewers thought they were shoe-ins to win. (Will just state now that I am not trying to re-open any sort of debate about Jason---just comparing edits.) Whether or not Fleiss will go with that sort of Edit this season still remains to be seen, but my money would be on "yes, he will." He has distractions built in all over the place this season with girlfriends at home, contestants returning left and right, the addition of extra locations---he's likely hiding the f1 in plain sight, and he's clearly got the viewers, even those who sleuth and snoop and analyze, all in hot disagreement about who's going to be the last man standing....or if there will be one, for that matter. Not to mention any of the speculation about her "dating them in real life for a while before deciding" or making her actual final selection at the live AFRC ---if that were to be true then the edit would have been done without even knowing who to hide and who to point to---the bottom line is that it all remains to be seen.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook