Page 323 of 325 FirstFirst ... 223273313314315316317318319320321322323324325 LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3250

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3530620;
    Only problem is that it was shown during the Season Premiere and LCDs hadn't occurred yet.

I love this picture, though.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2mocnjb.jpg
    Oh,good point..
    Where were they when the season began airing on tv,in HI still....could it be a FD? Wasn't there a delay in HI after the FD and LCD,but before the filmng of the FRC ?

What was the filming schedule again..when WAS the delay exactly,
    The day that was supposed to be the filming of the FRC ,right?

I suspect that the F2 came to her the day of the FRC,after the LCD's were over..
    and then proposed early and she had to take some time to consider it..
    Wondering how much time she took? Hmmm....
    It just looks like a LCD date pic to me..just that feeling..

(It could be Spain, too ..they still look very "chummy' for right when he returns.
    love the pic also....)
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-28-2009 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tess
    ...the TV guide episode description... Jillian arrives on Maui with the three remaining bachelors, all of whom she says she loves. She trusts her safety on a rope course to one, soars over the island in a helicopter with another and cruises to a secluded cove with the third, who shows just how serious he is.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3529298;
    Well, pretty sure Kip is the rope course. I think Reid is the helicopter and the secluded cove is Ed.
    If justLogic is correct about who did what, then we can be pretty certain about who is F1. They always give the non-chosen the adventurous activity dates, while the chosen gets the peaceful romantic date. By doing that, it reduces the amount of time the star would have to keep conversation going with someone she knows she'll be dumping.

The rope course sounds fun, but not intimate, not an activity during which you'd be discussing your future together or expressing your love. The helicopter ride is awesome, but again not romantic. I spend a lot of time in helicopters, and even with the headset on it's noisy and hard to have a romantic conversation, and of course the pilot and whoever else is up front can hear everything everyone says on the intercom. So again, it eliminates the star's need to have to pretend she's "into" the contestant.

However, sailing to a romantic cove, that's the perfect date for discussing a future life with the contestant.

Therefore, based on date activities, I pick Ed as F1.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

epi9/10
    May 11 - 18 -- filming in Maui (very slow start)
    -- May 14 -- Jesse article in Monterey County Weekly online paper (not clear when he gave the interview, obviously), but clearly he was back home, off the show, speaking in the past tense
    -- May 16 --Ed/Jill photo'd by FLP in Lahaina on boat
    -- May 17 -- Maui-based tweeter/blogger note that he saw Jillian filming in Lahaina
    May 19 -- filming moved to Big Island (Hilton, Fairmont Orchid; heli tour over volcanoes is one probable date)
    May 20-23 -- Big Island dates/family
    May 24 -- FRC

Is this schedule right,I brought it over from another thread..When did the first show air again? Had they filmed anything in HI yet...
    When was the "delay" in filming suspected,what time in MAY?

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3530673;
    epi9/10
    May 11 - 18 -- filming in Maui (very slow start)
    -- May 14 -- Jesse article in Monterey County Weekly online paper (not clear when he gave the interview, obviously), but clearly he was back home, off the show, speaking in the past tense
    -- May 16 --Ed/Jill photo'd by FLP in Lahaina on boat
    -- May 17 -- Maui-based tweeter/blogger note that he saw Jillian filming in Lahaina
    May 19 -- filming moved to Big Island (Hilton, Fairmont Orchid; heli tour over volcanoes is one probable date)
    May 20-23 -- Big Island dates/family
    May 24 -- FRC

Is this schedule right,I brought it over from another thread..When did the first show air again? Had they filmed anything in HI yet...
    When was the "delay" in filming suspected,what time in MAY?
    I have been trying to find the filming schedule, its here somewhere. I do know that the premier was May 18th and the Ed/Jill photo by FLP in Lahaina surfaced a week or two after the premier if I remember correctly.

FORT Newbie

This season has been so hard to predict that even the type of dates they get do not help us. I am an Ed fan and I hope he is F1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3530649;
    If justLogic is correct about who did what, then we can be pretty certain about who is F1. They always give the non-chosen the adventurous activity dates, while the chosen gets the peaceful romantic date. By doing that, it reduces the amount of time the star would have to keep conversation going with someone she knows she'll be dumping.

The rope course sounds fun, but not intimate, not an activity during which you'd be discussing your future together or expressing your love. The helicopter ride is awesome, but again not romantic. I spend a lot of time in helicopters, and even with the headset on it's noisy and hard to have a romantic conversation, and of course the pilot and whoever else is up front can hear everything everyone says on the intercom. So again, it eliminates the star's need to have to pretend she's "into" the contestant.

However, sailing to a romantic cove, that's the perfect date for discussing a future life with the contestant.

Ed had already had a helicopter and zipline in his 1 on 1 so its not like they could have given him the same date again in HI.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3530706;
    Ed had already had a helicopter and zipline in his 1 on 1 so its not like they could have given him the same date again in HI.
    I agree, however..... they did give him rose petals everywhere in the bedroom. He received the romantic FD for more reason then that.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3530620;
    Only problem is that it was shown during the Season Premiere and LCDs hadn't occurred yet.

I love this picture, though.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2mocnjb.jpg
    I think it could very well be from tomorrow when he returns...She looks relieved!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3530649;

This does not always ring true - as per past shows - the sailing/boat/water and romantic place many times has been F3
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3530728;
    I agree, however..... they did give him rose petals everywhere in the bedroom. He received the romantic FD for more reason then that.
    As did Reid as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON