Page 322 of 325 FirstFirst ... 222272312313314315316317318319320321322323324325 LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3250

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3529984;
    In case Ed in the end loses his job there are several good jobs available at Microsofts Richmond BC office (commutable to Vancoucer) and several at the Toronto office (closer to Chicago)
    Yes Silver18. I brought that up a couple of times somewhere around here awhile back now, he could get transferred or he could stay right where he is as I imagine he travels alot.

Originally posted by kygirl93
    I agree and I think it's as good a time as any to restate my latest theory

I think the whole "the person hard to let go comes back to sweep me off my feet" thing is about Ed this week, not about the FRC. I think they have spliced together some SCs with VOs but that this little storyline is not about the ending, but about Ed's return. I would also venture to guess that the comment about her "seeming confused" is about this, too. Any thoughts?
    I've thought that about that as well, kygirl93 anyone who says "sweeps me off my feet" "he swept me off my feet" has to be the F1.

You wouldn't say that about someone, then shortly after, someone else is really the one you want?? Would You? Maybe, I'm not sure but to me that is a definitive statement.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3529985;
    I don't know where they are on this board, but they were both visible in the preview that aired this past Monday. Dreamers should have the caps over at JU. Can I say that here? If not, my apologies, mods please delete.
    Ohhhh OK. Thanks, cheekychook, I thought I missed a cap somewhere around here.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3530226;
    Kiptyn did have a LCD on the Big Island and could not have finished F3 as the romance-just-wasn't-there guy.

If the romance-just-wasn't-there guy is cut at Maui, that man would be Ed or Reid.
    We don't know that the guy was cut in Maui, only that she's talking about whether she can take the risk of keeping him. I'm really torn on this because it could be anything and anyone.

Wes: he gets cut in Spain and she obviously feels strongly about him however he doesn't go to Hawaii and the previews show her crying there.

Kiptyn: it could be him although what happened in Spain if there were troubles in Maui? We don't see him in the fantasy suite in Spain so it's possible and the one shot of him in Maui in the suite just shows him closing the shutter.

Reid: I have a new theory that possibly Reid doesn't stay overnight in Spain and even possibly in Maui even though we see them in the bath. I don't feel too strongly about it and it's only a hunch caused by VO's and we know how accurate that is, lol.

Ed: She obviously would feel strongly enough for Ed to be crying in frustration if it wasn't working out but where I don't buy that it's him is the super hot and romantic previews we've seen, especially with him being massage guy. I certainly wouldn't be sending him home after that.

Tigerl

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3457682;
    Ed sharing a kiss with Jillian.

Does anyone have a clue yet to when and where this picture was taken?
    As I recall we only saw this from the beginning of season preview. It has not been shown since. Could it be at the end of a date/ dinner in Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3530421;
    As I recall we only saw this from the beginning of season preview. It has not been shown since. Could it be at the end of a date/ dinner in Spain?
    We have no confirmation yet, still up for question

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3530421;
    I don't think it's Spain because she's wearing a different top. Because of the timing I think it must be in California in tomorrow's epi.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3530450;
    I don't think it's Spain because she's wearing a different top. Because of the timing I think it must be in California in tomorrow's epi.
    It could be for sure, but it looks like it's outside..and they seem pretty " chummy" for right when he gets back..

I'm thinking it's HI, LCD..
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-28-2009 at 12:35 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3530279;
    Originally posted by kygirl93
    I agree and I think it's as good a time as any to restate my latest theory

I think the whole "the person hard to let go comes back to sweep me off my feet" thing is about Ed this week, not about the FRC. I think they have spliced together some SCs with VOs but that this little storyline is not about the ending, but about Ed's return. I would also venture to guess that the comment about her "seeming confused" is about this, too. Any thoughts?
    Oh wow, I hadn't thought of this but it does make perfect sense. Great thought!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nicolep823;3530551;
    Oh wow, I hadn't thought of this but it does make perfect sense. Great thought!
    I am thinking the same way. Ed's return will sweep her off her feet and the hardest to let go is Wes. We know he is the one she wants to be with the most. She is emotional and this will be hard for her as jlccaz has said Jillian actually liked Wes as a boyfriend. I think Jillian is responding to a PI about Wes and this is not related to the ending.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3530477;
    It could be for sure, but it looks like it's outside..and they seem pretty " chummy" for right when he gets back..

I'm thinking it's HI, LCD..
    Only problem is that it was shown during the Season Premiere and LCDs hadn't occurred yet.

I love this picture, though.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2mocnjb.jpg
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time