Page 321 of 325 FirstFirst ... 221271311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325 LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3250

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

  1. #3201
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,144

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3529646;
    I think people realized it was a shadow. None of the F3 guys have tattoos but that room is definitely in a hotel in Maui.



    I think that VO is about Wes (as opposed to the discussion with CH about someone being sick in Hawaii). None of their future screencaps show any indication of them being romantic whereas all the ones with Kip, Ed, and Reid are romantic.
    Thank you! But the SC with Jilly dismounting guy in khaki shorts is Ed correct? I see that he has a hairy chest in one of the photos and I thought that was Ed....
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

  2. #3202
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3529644;
    Wait, is Ed the guy she is referring to (romance just wasn't there) who then becomes the F3? I thought that he was the guy she always felt was romantic - stops to buy her a rose and misses out on being first to arrive at scavenger/treasure hunt because of it! So he is the guy she had high hopes for that does not pan out???
    They just happened to show massage guy when they talked about it but I don't think it was really him they were talking about. I have a feeling that will end up to be Kiptyn.

    What looks like a tattoo is probably just the next scene bleeding into that one.
    But the SC with Jilly dismounting guy in khaki shorts is Ed correct? I see that he has a hairy chest in one of the photos and I thought that was Ed....
    I'm pretty sure it's Ed.

  3. #3203
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3529594;
    There are several ways to look at the wild card vs. safe choice scenario. Ed can be a wild card too---will he put love before romance or will he leave her again....Kip can be a wild card because he's never had his heart broken before so will he stay removed from her now...Reid, well I don't see Reid as a wild card, I see Reid as the comfortable/best friend/safe choice. Ed vs. Kip in my opinion would be two different wild cards. Not a typical set up.
    Cheeky
    I would have examined it from the other side as well but then my post would have been way too long.I do agree that dpending on people's opinions that Ed could be a wild card because he left in the middle of the show and if Jilly chooses him in the end it's a bit of a risk and that's what wild cards are imo.Kip could definitely be either the safe choice or the wild card.Wild card because he has never been the heartbreaker or the persuer and that could be dangerous.Safe card because they know that they have chemistry and they are able to talk to each other and be comfortable around each other.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  4. #3204
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3529616;
    I think it's the same bed and room so therefore the same guy. It's just in one shot she's been on his back probably giving him a massage and in the other she's on her back and he's giving her a massage.


    I think so because it's a different room from the shutter guy who we're pretty sure is Kiptyn and a different hotel from Reid. In the latest SC's you can see what looks to be Ed's cargo shorts from the date and you also see his thumb which curves up quite a bit. Someone has already identified the hotel it's in so isn't a LCD.

    Can someone tell me where that cap is?

  5. #3205
    FORT Fanatic Silver18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    622

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    In case Ed in the end loses his job there are several good jobs available at Microsofts Richmond BC office (commutable to Vancoucer) and several at the Toronto office (closer to Chicago)

  6. #3206
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3529983;
    Can someone tell me where that cap is?
    I don't know where they are on this board, but they were both visible in the preview that aired this past Monday. Dreamers should have the caps over at JU. Can I say that here? If not, my apologies, mods please delete.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  7. #3207
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3529616;
    I think it's the same bed and room so therefore the same guy. It's just in one shot she's been on his back probably giving him a massage and in the other she's on her back and he's giving her a massage.



    I think so because it's a different room from the shutter guy who we're pretty sure is Kiptyn and a different hotel from Reid. In the latest SC's you can see what looks to be Ed's cargo shorts from the date and you also see his thumb which curves up quite a bit. Someone has already identified the hotel it's in so isn't a LCD.
    Thanks! Makes a lot of sense to me.

  8. #3208
    FORT Fogey ryansmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    848

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3529694;
    They just happened to show massage guy when they talked about it but I don't think it was really him they were talking about. I have a feeling that will end up to be Kiptyn.

    What looks like a tattoo is probably just the next scene bleeding into that one.

    I'm pretty sure it's Ed.
    Kiptyn did have a LCD on the Big Island and could not have finished F3 as the romance-just-wasn't-there guy.

    If the romance-just-wasn't-there guy is cut at Maui, that man would be Ed or Reid.

  9. #3209
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    666

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3530226;
    Kiptyn did have a LCD on the Big Island and could not have finished F3 as the romance-just-wasn't-there guy.

    If the romance-just-wasn't-there guy is cut at Maui, that man would be Ed or Reid.
    I'm still convinced the guy-of-no-romance was Wes. She was so looking forward to her date with him and was disappointed there was no there there. It won't surprise us, the viewers, because we've been led to believe he wasn't there for Jillian anyway.

    I'm quite sure we're going to see lots of the romance between Ed and Jillian in Spain, and in Hawaii.

  10. #3210
    To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,715

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3530235;
    I'm still convinced the guy-of-no-romance was Wes. She was so looking forward to her date with him and was disappointed there was no there there. It won't surprise us, the viewers, because we've been led to believe he wasn't there for Jillian anyway.

    I'm quite sure we're going to see lots of the romance between Ed and Jillian in Spain, and in Hawaii.
    Really agree here with all of this.
    From the previews and Sc it does not look like the "romance just wasn't there " could be Ed at all,
    but quite possibly Wes as you say.It's pretty obvious it's "there' with Ed if you look at some of the future sc.

    Maybe it even looks better after all the "Wes gf rumor/ drama this week" for her in the end to say she was "looking forward to seeing if it was with him",had trusted him with all the gf rumors from Jake,but then in Spain it just was'nt there for her .
    Hmmm..Maybe Wes doesn't even get to go to the Fantasy Suite with her.. .
    She cuts him,which we believe, and she can say "she wasn't feeling it for Wes".Really good way to end it on her side.."Wes,I'm just not that into YOU",nothing to do with all the Gf rumors.. and then we know her head is screwed on straight.
    Really a great way to play the Wes situation for her since, like you say ,Wes wasn't really "there for her "either.

    Here's another thought about the Vo "the guy that was so hard to let go comes to my door to sweep me off my feet.."
    Could this be for THIS week regarding Ed?

    She didn't cut him ,he left,so it was "hard for her to let him go"..and we know from the write up he returns and is "inconsolable"..

    And I'm still quite convinced the vo of "he got down on one knee and proposed and I owe it to myself to consider it" is Kip's early proposal the day of the FRC .
    Just a thought..
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-28-2009 at 08:10 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.