Page 320 of 325 FirstFirst ... 220270310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325 LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3250

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

It's kind of funny to hear Ed described as the safe choice after so many have talked about the many reasons he'd be wrong for her.

I think the cliff dive is Ed showing how serious he is about her and I'm sure they'll describe it as a "leap of faith" again. I love that they get the romantic secluded cove date. I'm also sure now that Ed is the massage guy which looks pretty hot. Yowza!

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3529451;
    Again it seems as though the case of wild card versus safe choice is being played here.Just like DeAnna mentioned when she came to NZ to "give Jason advice" I remember her talking about the wild card versus the safe choice.Molly was I believe the wild card and Melissa was the safe choice.In Jillian's season I think Kip is the wild card and Ed is the safe choice,at least in Jillian's eyes.
    There are several ways to look at the wild card vs. safe choice scenario. Ed can be a wild card too---will he put love before romance or will he leave her again....Kip can be a wild card because he's never had his heart broken before so will he stay removed from her now...Reid, well I don't see Reid as a wild card, I see Reid as the comfortable/best friend/safe choice. Ed vs. Kip in my opinion would be two different wild cards. Not a typical set up.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3529594;
    There are several ways to look at the wild card vs. safe choice scenario. Ed can be a wild card too---will he put love before romance or will he leave her again....Kip can be a wild card because he's never had his heart broken before so will he stay removed from her now...Reid, well I don't see Reid as a wild card, I see Reid as the comfortable/best friend/safe choice. Ed vs. Kip in my opinion would be two different wild cards. Not a typical set up.
    I dont think it comes down to whos the best choice, It will come down to who she is truly in love with

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3529588;
    It's kind of funny to hear Ed described as the safe choice after so many have talked about the many reasons he'd be wrong for her.

I think the cliff dive is Ed showing how serious he is about her and I'm sure they'll describe it as a "leap of faith" again. I love that they get the romantic secluded cove date. I'm also sure now that Ed is the massage guy which looks pretty hot. Yowza!
    Talking screencap speculations not opinion---has the guy shown rubbing oil on Jillian's leg been shown to be the same guy who is face down on the bed during another shot (dismount shot)? I thought the shorts on the guy matched up from those two scenes---yes?

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3529598;
    I dont think it comes down to whos the best choice, It will come down to who she is truly in love with
    I was referring to the "struggle" they always paint for the final 2, they usually represent different choices for the primary. Bevin's chemistry edit vs. Tessa's the one that almost got away edit. Jason's good-guy edit vs. Jesse's wild child edit. Ryan's sensitive edit vs. Charlie's (?) heat edit. There's usually a distinct difference in the labels painted for each of the final guys. That's all I was saying. There's certainly no past rule of going with the "safe" choice. None of the choices are really "safe" as they're all subject to the real world rules once the circus ends.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3529588;

You're so right. I don't think Ed is the safe choice either. It's funny that people would suggest that considering how many think he'll get up and leave her...again .

What makes you sure that he is massage guy? I still am not sure, but I would like him to be .

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3529600;
    Talking screencap speculations not opinion---has the guy shown rubbing oil on Jillian's leg been shown to be the same guy who is face down on the bed during another shot (dismount shot)? I thought the shorts on the guy matched up from those two scenes---yes?
    I think it's the same bed and room so therefore the same guy. It's just in one shot she's been on his back probably giving him a massage and in the other she's on her back and he's giving her a massage.

What makes you sure that he is massage guy? I still am not sure, but I would like him to be .
    I think so because it's a different room from the shutter guy who we're pretty sure is Kiptyn and a different hotel from Reid. In the latest SC's you can see what looks to be Ed's cargo shorts from the date and you also see his thumb which curves up quite a bit. Someone has already identified the hotel it's in so isn't a LCD.
    Last edited by albean99; 06-27-2009 at 05:08 PM.

FORT Chocolate Lover JabbasSweetie's Avatar

I thought the massage guy had a tattoo on his upper arm that's visible in the screen cap. Ed doesn't have a tattoo, or does he?

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3529616;
    I think it's the same bed and room so therefore the same guy. It's just in one shot she's been on his back probably giving him a massage and in the other she's on her back and he's giving her a massage.

I think so because it's a different room from the shutter guy who we're pretty sure is Kiptyn and a different hotel from Reid. In the latest SC's you can see what looks to be Ed's cargo shorts from the date and you also see his thumb which curves up quite a bit. Someone has already identified the hotel it's in so isn't a LCD.
    Wait, is Ed the guy she is referring to (romance just wasn't there) who then becomes the F3? I thought that he was the guy she always felt was romantic - stops to buy her a rose and misses out on being first to arrive at scavenger/treasure hunt because of it! So he is the guy she had high hopes for that does not pan out???
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fan

I think people realized it was a shadow. None of the F3 guys have tattoos but that room is definitely in a hotel in Maui.

Wait, is Ed the guy she is referring to (romance just wasn't there) who then becomes the F3?
    I think that VO is about Wes (as opposed to the discussion with CH about someone being sick in Hawaii). None of their future screencaps show any indication of them being romantic whereas all the ones with Kip, Ed, and Reid are romantic.