Page 319 of 325 FirstFirst ... 219269309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325 LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3250

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3529265;
    Why?

What do you guys think about the TV guide episode description? Jillian arrives on Maui with the three remaining bachelors, all of whom she says she loves. She trusts her safety on a rope course to one, soars over the island in a helicopter with another and cruises to a secluded cove with the third, who shows just how serious he is. At the rose ceremony, Jillian discusses with one man their night together in the fantasy suite before telling all three which one she loves the least.
    Well, it's going to be interesting, for sure, to see just how serious Ed is!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

In Jillian's latest blog about why whe let Jake go, she said that she was looking for a certain ease, and she also said natural relationship. Looking back at Ed's one on one, Jill says that their conversation is super easy and Ed says something about how it just feels natural. I thought it interesting that she used the same words in her blog about what she is looking for. Hopefully, a good sign for Ed.

Why?
    What do you guys think about the TV guide episode description? Jillian arrives on Maui with the three remaining bachelors, all of whom she says she loves. She trusts her safety on a rope course to one, soars over the island in a helicopter with another and cruises to a secluded cove with the third, who shows just how serious he is. At the rose ceremony, Jillian discusses with one man their night together in the fantasy suite before telling all three which one she loves the least.
    I was just trying to find out if maybe this was one of those weekends Jillian meets up with her F1.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

I think Ed is being set up to be F1. As much as I would prefer Kiptyn. . .who is just dreamy.

I think she will go for "safe" with Ed as Kiptyn is just a bit of a player it seems.

I hope (as I usually am) I am totally wrong. But with her extreme emotion when he had to leave. . . then his "coming back" and her joy wtih him in the HI shots on the boat. . . .it appears to me that is how it is going down.

Second guessing . . .(as I always do too) that chemistry with Kip is just zzzaaaahhh zzaaahhh zoooo!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Where can I find the video of Ed's one on one date with Jillian?

Quote Originally Posted by Footballmom;3529388;
    Where can I find the video of Ed's one on one date with Jillian?
    I like to watch them on you tube. Just type in Ed and Jillian from the bachelorette and you should have a lot of videos. Valenvideos are the best! IMO

Thanks PattyCake...I really appreciate the info! You totally ROCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3529060;
    Do we know if Ed is still working for Microsoft? Have we learned if he's returned to Windows Live after the show ended? Or should we presume he changed his screen name to protect himself from FORT fanatics and is back at work like Kip and Reid?
    This is the last activity in Ed's Windows Life. Not much happening in there.

Maggie Bwrote:
    Hello Ed. We're all hoping you're the 'chosen one'...you were my pick from day-one
    2 days ago

Beata Arnesenwrote:
    Wishing you all the best! :o)
    June 18

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3529379;
    I think Ed is being set up to be F1. As much as I would prefer Kiptyn. . .who is just dreamy.

I think she will go for "safe" with Ed as Kiptyn is just a bit of a player it seems.
    Again it seems as though the case of wild card versus safe choice is being played here.Just like DeAnna mentioned when she came to NZ to "give Jason advice" I remember her talking about the wild card versus the safe choice.Molly was I believe the wild card and Melissa was the safe choice.In Jillian's season I think Kip is the wild card and Ed is the safe choice,at least in Jillian's eyes.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Why?

Oooh, I like the" secluded cove" part.

As far as the " which one she loves the least" I think it's just their way of saying it is hard for her to let any of the f3 go..all great guys. "The one she loves the least "is the writers funny/ weird way of saying she cares about them all.