Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3529265;
    Why?

What do you guys think about the TV guide episode description? Jillian arrives on Maui with the three remaining bachelors, all of whom she says she loves. She trusts her safety on a rope course to one, soars over the island in a helicopter with another and cruises to a secluded cove with the third, who shows just how serious he is. At the rose ceremony, Jillian discusses with one man their night together in the fantasy suite before telling all three which one she loves the least.
    before telling all three which one she loves least????that sounds strange!

If we knew when both Jillian was out of town and could match it to when any of the F3 were out of town, it might be a big clue for a getaway weekend of the happy couple. Of course, that would be IF the other F2 were seen in their hometowns......

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3529279;
    Sounds like a "creative" way to describe the RC.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3529265;

What do you guys think about the TV guide episode description? Jillian arrives on Maui with the three remaining bachelors, all of whom she says she loves. She trusts her safety on a rope course to one, soars over the island in a helicopter with another and cruises to a secluded cove with the third, who shows just how serious he is. At the rose ceremony, Jillian discusses with one man their night together in the fantasy suite before telling all three which one she loves the least.
    Well, pretty sure Kip is the rope course. I think Reid is the helicopter and the secluded cove is Ed. Sure hope the underlined part is not done in front of the other 2, how awkward would that be (either good or bad). Wonder if this is going back to the 'problems with intimacy' issues? For they guy's sake, whomever it might be, I really hope that if it is a physical problem they leave it out completely and if it's an emotional problem then I really, really hope that they explain that and don't leave the audience with the opinion that this guy may have a physical problem.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 06-27-2009 at 02:08 PM.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

I dont think it's literally what happens. It's just the writer's descriptive way of saying that she lets one go home.

FORT Fan

I'm hung up on the Ed showing how serious he is. I hope this is something silly like jumping off the cliff and not laying his heart out - those types of scenes come off so cringeworthy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3529305;
    I'm hung up on the Ed showing how serious he is. I hope this is something silly like jumping off the cliff and not laying his heart out - those types of scenes come off so cringeworthy to me.
    I think thats what it means. Hes scared of heights and jumping off that cliff "shows" his love etc....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3528792;
    Try cousin ed's week 5 part 1.
    Thanks for that. I also re-watched another video of their one on one date and got all tingly

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3529284;
    If we knew when both Jillian was out of town and could match it to when any of the F3 were out of town, it might be a big clue for a getaway weekend of the happy couple. Of course, that would be IF the other F2 were seen in their hometowns......
    Well, I noticed that after Wes' tour dates were posted, the first show of which was scheduled for today is being moved.

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3529305;
    Mentioned this in screencaps 9 thread - could the showing her how serious he is be related to the rumours of his parents being in Hawaii?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!