Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3528787;
    Ooh, I like the sound of that. We know that the shock won't really be a shock to us but I like that we'll be pleased.

Can you be a little more precise though? Video title or something? Putting 'cousin Ed' in the search feature brings up some rather kinky videos that have little to do with the Bachelorette!
    LOL go to youtube and then type it in

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3528787;
    Ooh, I like the sound of that. We know that the shock won't really be a shock to us but I like that we'll be pleased.

Can you be a little more precise though? Video title or something? Putting 'cousin Ed' in the search feature brings up some rather kinky videos that have little to do with the Bachelorette!
    Try cousin ed's week 5 part 1.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3528792;
    Try cousin ed's week 5 part 1.
    Aaaah. Thank you. Works much better that way.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3528781;
    I have seen cousin Ed's videos. He really is his cousin!
    haha. really? That is so funny. That's nice of him to cut out all the Ed parts.

Do we know if Ed is still working for Microsoft? Have we learned if he's returned to Windows Live after the show ended? Or should we presume he changed his screen name to protect himself from FORT fanatics and is back at work like Kip and Reid?

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3529060;
    Do we know if Ed is still working for Microsoft? Have we learned if he's returned to Windows Live after the show ended? Or should we presume he changed his screen name to protect himself from FORT fanatics and is back at work like Kip and Reid?
    I think Microsoft confirmed that he works there after the epi where he left. I don't know if he posted on Windows Live but there is a pic of him on Facebook in those green swim trunks floating on a pool chair. Maybe a clue or maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3529060;
    According to the Chicago Sun times piece that quoted his mother, MS was contacted and confirmed he "works" for MS.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3528779;
    I saw that interview too. What I'm hoping is that if Chris and the other producers realize they didn't do a good job of showing Jillian's distress and even the interviewer didn't see the attraction, they'll make sure it's not missed in the upcoming episodes. I have a good feeling we're going to be seeing a lotta Ed and Jillian lovin' in the next few weeks.
    I agree and I think it's as good a time as any to restate my latest theory

I think the whole "the person hard to let go comes back to sweep me off my feet" thing is about Ed this week, not about the FRC. I think they have spliced together some SCs with VOs but that this little storyline is not about the ending, but about Ed's return. I would also venture to guess that the comment about her "seeming confused" is about this, too. Any thoughts?

Anyone knows where Ed is this weekend. Is he in Chicago, or is he away for the weekend? Chitown, do you know?
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3529174;
    Anyone knows where Ed is this weekend. Is he in Chicago, or is he away for the weekend? Chitown, do you know?
    Why?

What do you guys think about the TV guide episode description? Jillian arrives on Maui with the three remaining bachelors, all of whom she says she loves. She trusts her safety on a rope course to one, soars over the island in a helicopter with another and cruises to a secluded cove with the third, who shows just how serious he is. At the rose ceremony, Jillian discusses with one man their night together in the fantasy suite before telling all three which one she loves the least.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 06-27-2009 at 02:12 PM.