Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

I went on this morning and just came on after a long shift and nothing as changed. Go figure. Is it Monday yet? I can't wait til then. Maybe all this analysis of intentions, ex-girlfriends, etc. will end. I know, wishful thinking on my part.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3528747;
    I went on this morning and just came on after a long shift and nothing as changed. Go figure. Is it Monday yet? I can't wait til then. Maybe all this analysis of intentions, ex-girlfriends, etc. will end. I know, wishful thinking on my part.
    I hope so too. Hopefully Monday will provide us some goodies to work with.

FORT Fan

Any new developments as to whether he's the F1?
    Nothing more than gut feelings at this point. I'm excited about Monday. HTDs are my favorite; get a better sense of contestants through their family. I'm bummed we don't get to see Ed's family (though possibly we will later? Anything's possible, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3528754;
    Nothing more than gut feelings at this point. I'm excited about Monday. HTDs are my favorite; get a better sense of contestants through their family. I'm bummed we don't get to see Ed's family (though possibly we will later? Anything's possible, right?)

Speaking of family have you guys seen the u tube videos by called "cousin Ed". They are recapping Ed converstions with Jill. In the last update the poster states that we sould stay tuned to The Bachelorette in the coming weeks for a shock that's sure to please.

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3528690;
    I thought was a spoiler thread to try to find out who she picks. I did not realize it was a personal investigation page. Its fun to try to look at screens caps, vo, dates, but its not fun agruing about motives, ex girlfriends, and most sadly the name calling.

Peace... out.
    You are miss reading what I said I said we dont need to talk rumors, when I say find out what happened I mean F1 F2 F3

I am peaced out thanks
    Last edited by lildago; 06-27-2009 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3528774;
    You are miss reading what I said I said we dont need to talk rumors, when I say find out what happened I mean F1 F2 F3

I am peaced out thanks

My comment was not made to you but the entire thread in general.

Yes, anything is possible. Thanks for responding! I want to see how they reinsert Ed back into the fold...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3527715;
    He also said that they didn't make a good job in presenting how distraught Jillian was when Ed left. Then he also asked the interviewer "with Ed you didn't see the attachment with him?" The interviewer said no then Christ added " did you see the single date with them... (he backtracks) and then said "I don't know kinda like with Kiptyn, they just have this "thing"

This slips are getting too frequent. They are pointing us to the right direction because they want to show us a story.
    I saw that interview too. What I'm hoping is that if Chris and the other producers realize they didn't do a good job of showing Jillian's distress and even the interviewer didn't see the attraction, they'll make sure it's not missed in the upcoming episodes. I have a good feeling we're going to be seeing a lotta Ed and Jillian lovin' in the next few weeks.

I think another point that has been overlooked (and it was mentioned by someone a page or two ago, sorry, I can't remember your name) is that Jillian's best friend immediately picked Ed out of the group of 30 as the 'favorite', as in the one who she thinks is most likely to make it to the end. This is someone who knows Jillian very well and knows who she's normally attracted to and Ed has been her pick from the getgo. And even with all the editing, she has seen something in the tv portrayal of Jillian and the guys to stick with her original feeling about Ed.

All I know is that I'm sure looking forward to this next month of shows!

I have seen cousin Ed's videos. He really is his cousin!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3528764;
    Speaking of family have you guys seen the u tube videos by called "cousin Ed". They are recapping Ed converstions with Jill. In the last update the poster states that we sould stay tuned to The Bachelorette in the coming weeks for a shock that's sure to please.
    Ooh, I like the sound of that. We know that the shock won't really be a shock to us but I like that we'll be pleased.

Can you be a little more precise though? Video title or something? Putting 'cousin Ed' in the search feature brings up some rather kinky videos that have little to do with the Bachelorette!