Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3528690;
    I thought was a spoiler thread to try to find out who she picks. I did not realize it was a personal investigation page. Its fun to try to look at screens caps, vo, dates, but its not fun agruing about motives, ex girlfriends, and most sadly the name calling.

Peace... out.
    I have to agree, Tess. I keep checking here but it's always the same. I really should just be patient and wait for Monday and Ed coming back.

It's sad what has happened to this board. For some of you to say that ed is not really there for jill is an insult to her. Please go to another site to bicker. It's really getting old!

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3528698;
    I have to agree, Tess. I keep checking here but it's always the same. I really should just be patient and wait for Monday and Ed coming back.
    I looks like it will be great ...

Yes,it is sad,patticake..some are more invested in her "not" having a happy ending it seems..
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-27-2009 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3528674;
    This Ed debate continues..
    I am very confused as to why ...

Most here care nothing about these " rumors" about ANY of the guys on this show.
    As far as these sources,many "sources" have been wrong in the past with their " claims"...many ,many times..

Sometimes these "sources" are fed bad info just to stir things up or maybe Ed ticked off someone in his past who has decided now , very cowardly I might add,to try and trash him on the internet knowing he really can't defend himself.
    Sources", again, who seem to have some major ax to grind or who they themselves are just plain "creeps".

I have been "around" the boards myself.
    These things happen every season , utter distortion or even outright lies.Very cowardly, again,and it serves no purpose in the end.
    The filming of the show is over.
    This board is not here to "decide" who is the best choice for Jilly based on some "highly edited" version of that particular guy or his past dating history or some fabricted rumor that has no bearing on the outcome of the show.

Jilly has already decided WHO is best for her.
    I suggest everyone sit back and try and enjoy it.

If you can not stomach the thought of Ed and Jillian together in the end,or for that matter Reid and Jillian or Kip and Jillian then I suggest you change the channel.

I would ask that you not continue to try and ruin it for those of us whose only objective is to watch for entertainment. This is a highly 'edited "reality tv show.

If in the end a "real love story" does emerge this time,well that's a bonus, whoever it's with.
    The "spoilers" threads are for discussion of information and or speculation of how/why things work out on this show. Information that may be pertinent to that discussion is appropriate to this thread, at least it is based on my understanding of its purpose. Anyone who wants to just watch the show and see how it turns out. or wants to support one (or more) participants can do so without ever even reading on the spoilers thread, let alone posting here. I have never name called any contestant, I have simply questioned things I have seen, offered my analysis of edit and of behavior, and occasionally given factual information that I have come across that was spoiler-related. I am not questioning the outcome nor am I trying to somehow change Jillian's choice---I come to this board to read and assimilate inside info and opinions in regard to this show, its edit and its participants. I fail to see why people who offer differing opinions are being labeled with derogatory names---that is certainly not in the interest of fans, sleuthers, cast, family members, or anyone else.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Fanatic

I will go by Ed's reaction when it was announced at the RC when the girlfriend issue was pointed out....he looked around at the others because nobody was saying anything and he raised his hand and said " I do not have a girlfriend".
    His mom stated that he has been wanting to settle down for the past year and she recommended him for the show. I take it that she wouldn't recommend him if he was serious about someone else. So if there is a girl she is history in his mind and his mothers'.

....I tend to believe what these two people are saying and not what some stranger posts on a message board.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3528644;
    Ummmm, no it's not the impression I "should" have, as that's not the impression I got from reading the same post.

Bloomers offered a summary of large amounts of information she received. She offered it as objectively as possible. That doesn't mean it wasn't tempered or abbreviated nor does it mean it was inclusive of everything she knows.

Many questions can arise from the summary of her summary that you just offered.
    1. He has an ex he is still close to. Exactly how close is close?
    2. He has an ex who is angry. Why is she so angry? Exactly how "ex" is she?
    3. a)He acted like he wasn't going back the first time he was home. So exactly what was he doing during that time and with whom?
    b)circumspect when he came back. Why? New found respect of the contract? Guilt? Regret? Threats from TPTB? Anxiety over what his longterm edit ramifications will be in his real life?

Everyone is welcome to interpret information their own way. My "impression" from Bloomers post is no less valid than yours.

ETA I also said Bloomers was an example of a poster with a longterm history on the boards, I didn't say she was the only one.

I do appreciate Bloomers insights. Its seems to be done without bias to her favorite guy. I know we all have favorites but we really don't have to pull down the other guys to make our favorite look better?

With that said lets get back to spoiling. Did we learning from the new ABC videos that came out today?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3528503;
    Actually, Bloomers, I don't think this is the debate that's driving this season. I see Ed's return as one of many. As someone said, this season's theme is Bachelorette: The Revolving Door.
    I think they should rename this show The Return of The Bachelor.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3528709;
    The "spoilers" threads are for discussion of information and or speculation of how/why things work out on this show. Information that may be pertinent to that discussion is appropriate to this thread, at least it is based on my understanding of its purpose. Anyone who wants to just watch the show and see how it turns out. or wants to support one (or more) participants can do so without ever even reading on the spoilers thread, let alone posting here. I have never name called any contestant, I have simply questioned things I have seen, offered my analysis of edit and of behavior, and occasionally given factual information that I have come across that was spoiler-related. I am not questioning the outcome nor am I trying to somehow change Jillian's choice---I come to this board to read and assimilate inside info and opinions in regard to this show, its edit and its participants. I fail to see why people who offer differing opinions are being labeled with derogatory names---that is certainly not in the interest of fans, sleuthers, cast, family members, or anyone else.
    No one has labeled you with derogatory names from what I have seen.
    If you have taken it as such, that was not the intent. It was not specifically intended for anyone.
    It was a general statement about how this "debate" has turned off many who have really enjoyed discussing their thoughts on these boards in the past, but now find little discusion of actual "spoilers" and much in the way of "Sources and fabricated rumors".
    ( and I'm not going to debate my use of "fabricated",most of the time they are over exaggerations or outright lies)

If people would rather spend their time delving into past relationships "rumors" and debating someone's character based on a highly edited tv show or some "sources" information,then that's their choice I guess.
    It has no bearing on the show for me and I have never felt it served any purpose here.

If anyone wishes to do so, that's their choice,again.
    It's just not my thing.
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-27-2009 at 01:16 AM.

Looks like I didn't miss much. Did Ed come back, yet?

Any new developments as to whether he's the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3528740;
    It was a general statement about how this "debate" has turned off many who have really enjoyed discussing their thoughts on these boards in the past.

If people would rather spend their time delving into past relationships "rumors" and debating someone's character based on a highly edited tv show or some "sources" information,then that's their choice I guess.
    It has no bearing on the show for me and I have never felt it served any purpose here.

It's just not my thing.
    I agree, it's not my thing either.