Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

I just watched again the part where he first tells her about his work problem and in his PI that is intermingled with that convo he says that if she gave him a sign that it could be him that he might be able to walk away from his job. Based on her smile at the RC next week is it possible that Jillian and Ed have already spoken and she made it very clear that she wanted him there for the long haul and that's why he came back? Then again I was always a believer that Jason had made sure Molly would take him back before pleading his case on national television.

I would hope that she got to talk to him before they brought him in! If it was me I would have to have a sit down and chat with him about his intentions before I would just blindly give him a rose.....but that's just me.

Been thinking about a couple of things....CH has referred to Trista a few times now in reference to Jill and I am wondering if he is trying to tell us that there is a real love story here against all odds? Also, at the end of Ed and Jill's 1 on 1 date Ed says " When she gave me that rose I felt on top of the world. It showed me that she wants me to be here and I want to be here...badly"......we did not see him saying these words on heard them so I am wondering if this soundbyte really comes from the upcoming episode instead of where they put it.

Any thoughts?

FORT Fan

People were speculating earlier that the VO came from the later episode when he returns and was just attached to his date. I'm not sure why they wouldn't save it for later but it does fit aptly in both scenarios.

I'm still curious as to when that scene from your avatar occurs. It's unlikely to be Hawaii (shot was in the first preview before LCDs happened) or Spain (they're wearing white in Spain) so maybe it's in the upcoming episode.

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3527950;
    People were speculating earlier that the VO came from the later episode when he returns and was just attached to his date. I'm not sure why they wouldn't save it for later but it does fit aptly in both scenarios.

I'm still curious as to when that scene from your avatar occurs. It's unlikely to be Hawaii (shot was in the first preview before LCDs happened) or Spain (they're wearing white in Spain) so maybe it's in the upcoming episode.
    Maybe it was from his time in the mansion that we never got to see, her top doesnt seem to match up with the Spain SC outfits we see, maybe they snuck in a HTD no one knows about yet and its from there LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3527977;
    Maybe it was from his time in the mansion that we never got to see, her top doesnt seem to match up with the Spain SC outfits we see, maybe they snuck in a HTD no one knows about yet and its from there LOL
    I have thought that too, but I am hoping it is their meeting on Monday night!

Has anyone confirmed yet that Ed's parents were actually in HI?

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3527950;

Oh, I must have missed that discussion. Glad to know I wasn't the only one to think this was pretty strong language for a first date. Maybe it would give too much away if it really did come from Mondays episode?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3527590;
    yes, he has made it abundantly clear that he does not know if any of the actual contestants accepted money, only that two men who elected NOT to do the show were made that offer.

despite him reiterating this several times, it continues to be spread as a rumor that he said a current contestant made this deal. RS has said no such thing
    My feeling is with this, where's there's smoke, there's fire...

I actually DO NOT dislike Wes. But I feel like out of all the guys, he is the one most likely to have been a producer "plant". I don't blame him for coming on the show, for whatever reason. Certainly many celebrities have done much worse things in their pursuit of fame. Actually, I kind of feel sorry for Wes, because I think he is getting sliced and diced to pieces by the producers. Yes, he may not be the nicest of guys, but I would be surprised if the real Wes is as underhanded as the TV Wes.

But, back to Ed, I really find the "romance" that we have been presented between him and Jillian a lot of fun to watch. I'm hoping that he is the F1. Which is why I follow the boards to look for clues that he will indeed be the last man standing! I think a lot of us watch this show to see "the fairy tale" and it would be nice to get one, wouldn't it?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3527977;
    You know, I would really love to have an episode (or part of an episode) set aside to see what goes on in the house during that time. What is the point of making a big production of getting to go to the house and then the viewing audience never gets to see anything. Hanging out by the pool, watching TV, passing each other on the way to the bathroom....who makes the coffee? making breakfast, reading the paper....something other than helicopters, ziplines and horses. A little more something like Bachelorette meets Big brother with a 24/7 web cam....(well maybe not that far)....perhaps then, the the viewing audience would be more able to see a connection and the show would be a little closer to "reality" than it is.

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3528139;
    You know, I would really love to have an episode (or part of an episode) set aside to see what goes on in the house during that time. What is the point of making a big production of getting to go to the house and then the viewing audience never gets to see anything. Hanging out by the pool, watching TV, passing each other on the way to the bathroom....who makes the coffee? making breakfast, reading the paper....something other than helicopters, ziplines and horses. A little more something like Bachelorette meets Big brother with a 24/7 web cam....(well maybe not that far)....perhaps then, the the viewing audience would be more able to see a connection and the show would be a little closer to "reality" than it is.
    Maybe they'll show some footage during the MTA show since it will be 2 hrs this year. I'd love to see it.

I'm also hoping that we'll see Ed before the RC and that SC is from then. If not I guess it could be Hawaii.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt;3528111;
    My feeling is with this, where's there's smoke, there's fire...

I actually DO NOT dislike Wes. But I feel like out of all the guys, he is the one most likely to have been a producer "plant". I don't blame him for coming on the show, for whatever reason. Certainly many celebrities have done much worse things in their pursuit of fame. Actually, I kind of feel sorry for Wes, because I think he is getting sliced and diced to pieces by the producers. Yes, he may not be the nicest of guys, but I would be surprised if the real Wes is as underhanded as the TV Wes.

But, back to Ed, I really find the "romance" that we have been presented between him and Jillian a lot of fun to watch. I'm hoping that he is the F1. Which is why I follow the boards to look for clues that he will indeed be the last man standing! I think a lot of us watch this show to see "the fairy tale" and it would be nice to get one, wouldn't it?
    My SIL watches the show and when I called her last week after Ed had departed she said," you know, I am really sad to see Ed go, I know its silly, but I thought she would pick him in the end." She is 100% ABC's target audience for this show. Of course I told her all I had learned on the boards and she is so excited Ed is coming back to get the girl. I think this is the love story and one that most of America will fall for. This will keep them tuning in to see if he gets his girl....was it worth it...etc. I think we on this board have been somewhat tarnished viewing these next episodes because we know what is coming.
    I see chemistry with Reid, and I see chemistry with Ed...Kip? not so much. But I also never saw it with Andy and Tessa...he always seemed like he was trying so hard to make her want him. Obviously I was wrong about that one, so I may be wrong about this too....oh wait, they are not together anymore....hmmmm, maybe I was right afterall!