Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by kygirl93;3526752;
    No, it doesn't at all. No one is suggesting that the other guys are not important to their respective businesses. But to suggest that if your boss is your FATHER that you wouldn't have a little more leeway (aka fleixibility on vacation time is just dishonest, and you know it.
    Kygirl...I agree with what you're saying. If Reid works for his family business even if he's needed that much his Dad wouldn't fire him and then go hire someone else to replace him because he'd want his own son back. But for Ed it is different....his boss can hire someone else...it's a different situation even if they were both very much needed at their jobs.

Repost

Wish I can copy paste what was written on the abc boards by someone who answered all the clues on the bachelorette blog

She explained the last five minutes will go down like this

1. Originally Jillian wishes to sort out everything. Told her F1 and F2 that she needs extra time.

2. Kiptyn (or whoever the F2) feels he would rather give her space. Decides to leave

3. Wes suddenly appears singing his new cd for Jillian (the last five minutes. Jillian says he is the hardest one to let go) and then he proposes.
    Sweeps her off her feet.

4. However Jillian, knows who she is going to choose. Ultimately decides to choose orig F1. yes her head is screwed on right... thank goodness.

the poster also mentions... The extra filming also includes the delayed HTD of the F1

*strictly her guess and speculation not mine.
    Last edited by snarkattack222; 06-26-2009 at 03:46 AM.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

the poster also mentions... The extra filming also includes the delayed HTD of the F1
    Which means Ed right...
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3526843;
    contract & $$$ maybe
    He doesn't need $$. He's not an actor nor has he been in the entertainment industry, according to the people who 'know him.'

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3526850;
    I just don't think he should have agreed to come on the show unless he could fully commit to the experience.If he was that concerned about his job,then he should not have risked it.
    There are a lot of things in life that we should not have done, but the fact remains that we did them. No sense in crying over spilled milk. What happened happened.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 06-26-2009 at 06:31 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3526842;
    I would like to know how old some of you are that think ed should have just quit his job. It just seems so naive and I know as a middle aged person that there is NO WAY I would lose my career over a two week relationship. He also could have potentially lost his home. Im sure its very expensive to live in chicago. Would you have wanted him to end up back in Michigan with mom and dad? Can't pay the bills without a J O B.
    Oh I do not think Ed should have quit his job. What I question is how does a man who just got "his dream job" at Microsoft, make a commitment to take off 4 to 5 weeks to appear on a reality show, The Bachelorette, and then leave in the middle of the show because his "boss" needs him and then manages to return for the last 3 weeks.

I plain question his decision in the first place to go on the show.

Something about this whole story just doesn't sit right me or make any sense. That is why I feel this is something absolutely "scripted" to me.

Putting that all aside, Ed is one of my favorites so if she picks him I won't be upset.
    Last edited by Brn2Wander; 06-26-2009 at 07:06 AM.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3526948;
    I have heard things about Ed from numerous sources, many of which I think are credible. Just because people have decided not to believe the rumors, dosen't mean they are not true. I've been around this board and this show long enough to have a good idea as to what info is reliable or not. This is a spoiler and Spec thread, not a fan site, so not everyone who posts here has to adore Ed. jmo
    Yes,you are entitled to your opinion.
    Here's mine.

Ed getting paid to come back?
    NAY... He already had a job,a great one it seems ,the one he left the show for briefly remember? The reason a few "non Ed fans" are in such an uproar about him now .

As far as your source,many "sources" have been wrong in the past with their " claims"......many,many ,many times...

Sometimes these "sources" are fed bad info just to stir things up or maybe Ed pissed off someone in his past who has now decided,very cowardly I might add,to try and trash him on the internet knowing he really can't defend himself.

I have been "around" the boards myself.
    These things happen every season .Very cowardly,again, and it serves no purpose in the end.

The show is over.
    I suggest everyone sit back and try and enjoy it,or atleast not try and ruin it for others who care nothing about some fabricated rumors from sources about ANY of the guys on this show.
    "Sources", again, who seem to have some major ax to grind or who they themselves are just plain "creeps".

For myself I'd rather sit back and enjoy that finally we may actually get to see a "real" love story come out of this show ..
    with Ed and Jilly.
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-26-2009 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara23;3527098;
    I take offense to the posters that think the green shorts are ugly - lol - actually they are very fashion forward. Mark my words in a summer or two whether you like them or not you will see more men wearing short swim wear.
    You could be right. We see the European guys wearing interesting golf clothes all the time and some of the younger Americans have started to wear them too. Trends tend to recycle and I lived in the 80's when guys wore shorter shorts. Just watch an old Magnum PI if you want to see it. He looked quite nice imo. I really think the baggy long swim trunks aren't flattering to anyone so I guess we'll see. Just like bikinis it would be better for the young and fit, lol.

I'm with Goldy. Why don't we see how this plays out? Ed comes back like it or not and they clearly enjoy being together in the previews so it is what it is. Whether he's f1 or not is anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3527123;
    You could be right. We see the European guys wearing interesting golf clothes all the time and some of the younger Americans have started to wear them too. Trends tend to recycle and I lived in the 80's when guys wore shorter shorts. Just watch an old Magnum PI if you want to see it. He looked quite nice imo. I really think the baggy long swim trunks aren't flattering to anyone so I guess we'll see. Just like bikinis it would be better for the young and fit, lol.

I'm with Goldy. Why don't we see how this plays out? Ed comes back like it or not and they clearly enjoy being together in the previews so it is what it is. Whether he's f1 or not is anyone's guess.
    I am totally with you! I can't wait to see the next few episodes and from the look of some of the sc's with Jilly and Ed, its gonna get pretty hot! I am just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride, whatever the outcome.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3527066;
    Which means Ed right...
    Did this poster give any info as to who he or she was or how she knew this. If it was true then yes it would be for Ed's HTD. Which means yes he would be the F1 which from what alot have heard there will be trouble in paradise.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sara23;3527098;
    I take offense to the posters that think the green shorts are ugly - lol - actually they are very fashion forward. Mark my words in a summer or two whether you like them or not you will see more men wearing short swim wear.
    What goes around comes around. They say don't throw away anything because if you keep it long enough, it will come back in style. Those of us who are not in our 20s and 30s are not particularly appalled out of our gourds at that bathing suit because that kind of trunk is exactly what we saw until a few years ago.
    Guys also wore raggetty, fraying cut-off denims that were close to that short, and with a good body, we thought they were hot! They showed the guy's form (overall) in the exact same manner that a woman's suit shows her form.

You gals are missing out on these long, loose baggy things these guys wear now.