Page 3 of 325 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3464345;
    Comparison with fountain mystery guy and Ed....

One thing that stands out to me.....look how tall he is when she is in her gown....we figure she's wearing some sort of heels though, they don't have to be that spiked. But then look at them in fountain...she's hardly having to reach up to him for the kiss nor is having to make that much effort reaching down.

well Ed had another period on inactivity on his window's live profile from april 23rd to may 8th, that fits perfectly with our dates on filming in spain doesn't it? although i dont understand why he'd come back or be brought back to be cut the next RC..something fishy is going on here

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3464354;
    That's the same person to me. I'm still going with Ed being the fountain guy in Seville.
    I'm sticking with ya Beagle I'm so sure its him, I'll be disappointed to find out its not!

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3464361;
    One thing that stands out to me.....look how tall he is when she is in her gown....we figure she's wearing some sort of heels though, they don't have to be that spiked. But then look at them in fountain...she's hardly having to reach up to him for the kiss nor is having to make that much effort reaching down.
    True. But it looks like he has his legs spread wide apart to lower himself to reach to her level. Anyone else see this?

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3464362;
    well end had another period on inactivity on his window's live profile from aprile 23rd to may 8th, that fits perfectly with our dates on filming in spain doesn't it? although i dont understand why he'd come back or be brought back to be cut the next RC..something fishy is going on here
    i've said that right from the begining.....that post on May 8th by "no Name" was litterally posted minutes after I posted in the sleuthing thread that i found him...way too much of a coincedence. no post since Mar..i find him and suddenly he posts to his page? it wasn't him..i'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3464349;
    wow these sc convince me it's ed but don't we have multiple sources saying he was home way too early? the only explanation for this is that he leaves and comes back right?
    I'm going with the possibility that the April back home statement could be for his hometown date. The supposed phone call was sometime in May, I think May 11th, so he could have been cut in Spain. The screencaps screams ED to me.

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3464362;
    well Ed had another period on inactivity on his window's live profile from april 23rd to may 8th, that fits perfectly with our dates on filming in spain doesn't it? although i dont understand why he'd come back or be brought back to be cut the next RC..something fishy is going on here
    wait..where are you getting April 23rd from? because i think that's the confusing part..April 23 from twitter is April 23 08

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3464370;
    wait..where are you getting April 23rd from? because i think that's the confusing part..April 23 from twitter is April 23 08
    here's the link to his profile..Edward Swiderski's Profile - Windows Live

here's ed's windows live profile updates...

What's new with Edward

May 8 Edward joined Jeff Teague's network | Add Jeff Teague to your network
    Apr. 23 Edward joined jen fong's network | Add jen fong to your network
    Apr. 16 Edward joined Chris Woodruff's network | Add Chris Woodruff to your network
    Apr. 16 Edward joined Pat's network | Add Pat to your network
    Apr. 16 Edward joined lindsey johnson's network | Add lindsey johnson to your network
    Apr. 14 Edward joined Melissa Parsons's network | Add Melissa Parsons to your network
    Mar. 10 Edward joined Tab's network | Add Tab to your network
    Feb. 2 Edward joined Scott S.'s network | Add Scott S. to your network
    Jan. 23 Edward joined Khan Hollis's network | Add Khan Hollis to your network
    Jan. 23 Edward joined Thomas Cole's network | Add Thomas Cole to your network

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3464373;
    here's the link to his profile..Edward Swiderski's Profile - Windows Live

here's ed's windows live profile updates...

What's new with Edward

May 8 Edward joined Jeff Teague's network | Add Jeff Teague to your network
    Apr. 23 Edward joined jen fong's network | Add jen fong to your network
    Apr. 16 Edward joined Chris Woodruff's network | Add Chris Woodruff to your network
    Apr. 16 Edward joined Pat's network | Add Pat to your network
    Apr. 16 Edward joined lindsey johnson's network | Add lindsey johnson to your network
    Apr. 14 Edward joined Melissa Parsons's network | Add Melissa Parsons to your network
    Mar. 10 Edward joined Tab's network | Add Tab to your network
    Feb. 2 Edward joined Scott S.'s network | Add Scott S. to your network
    Jan. 23 Edward joined Khan Hollis's network | Add Khan Hollis to your network
    Jan. 23 Edward joined Thomas Cole's network | Add Thomas Cole to your network
    Someone else could have been taken care of that site for him. Maybe the no name person on the bottom comments section.

thanks counthestarsxo...it was also suggested by another poster that is familiar with window's live..that they could be delayed add ons... or someone did it for him...once it was discovered on FORT that we found him...his picture personal info etc was all deleted...when we initially found him..everything was on his site...name address phone number picture etc...who knows