Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by luv2watch;3521693;
    I can't wait to see this. It's got my heart all aflutter!

If anyone can't see the connection between these two maybe after the next few episodes they will finally get it. I have seen a strong attraction from both of them from their first date.
    I saw the attraction these two had on their first date, also. They really hit it off well that night.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

What do you make of Jillian saying the person she lets go comes back and proposes? I originally thought it was possible that Kip comes and proposes to her early before she accepts the proposal from Ed, but if it is someone she has already let go, then it isn't possible.
    Fleiss is a master at splitting comments in VO's. She's probably talking about 2 different things. One might be her talking about Ed coming back in the next episode. The other is supposed to make you think the f3 guy comes back to propose but it's more likely the f2 guy imo.

Originally posted by kultainen
    All in favor of the package say "aye".

But i like the trunks...very european to me.

You beat me to it. I agree, I think Ed's trunks are very European and stylish. I was never a fan of swiming trunks that looks like cargo pants, that fall off when the guy gets out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3521695;
    Fleiss is a master at splitting comments in VO's. She's probably talking about 2 different things. One might be her talking about Ed coming back in the next episode. The other is supposed to make you think the f3 guy comes back to propose but it's more likely the f2 guy imo.
    It's just so hard to picture anyone coming back to propose after being rejected. Who would do that? I certainly hope that it wouldn't be Ed or any of them for that matter.

That's why it was more believable if someone proposed early, before the FRC, but based on her comment, that wouldn't be the case either.

Yes, the VO is probably spliced so there's not much good to be done in figuring it out because we don't know what she really says. From the scs, taking out the VO totally, it looks like something happens with the F2 guy by how distraught she is at the FRC. I think tptb, by the time it gets down to the F2, would not allow the other guys to come back. At this point I think they know Jillian is serious about the F2, and that the drama comes from Kip or Ed()
    Last edited by Luvvy; 06-24-2009 at 09:55 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3521694;
    I saw the attraction these two had on their first date, also. They really hit it off well that night.
    Beauty is truly in the eyes of the holder - in the case "Attraction" between two people is truly in the eyes of the beholder. Not question, there's some attraction between Ed and Jillian but it just doesn't seem that strong to me. There's definitely a strong physical attraction btw Jill and Kip - mostly from Jill and and a complimentary one btw Jill and Reid! Ed is not just that into her from what we've been shown IMO

Here is a scenario regarding someone being hard to let go and getting on one knee and proposing:

Ed was hard to let go in Episode 5. She does not say that she sent him home, just that it was hard to let him go. Ed left, came back and didn't want to lose her again so he proposes to her in final episode?

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3521723;
    It's just so hard to picture anyone coming back to propose after being rejected. Who would do that? I certainly hope that it wouldn't be Ed or any of them for that matter.

That's why it was more believable if someone proposed early, before the FRC, but based on her comment, that wouldn't be the case either.

Yes, the VO is probably spliced so there's not much good to be done in figuring it out because we don't know what she really says. From the scs, taking out the VO totally, it looks like something happens with the F2 guy by how distraught she is at the FRC. I think tptb, by the time it gets down to the F2, would not allow the other guys to come back. At this point I think they know Jillian is serious about the F2, and that the drama comes from Kip or Ed()
    No worries...no one "comes back" to propose..

It IS the F2 guy proposing EARLY..
    The vos are all spliced together and are never conclusive..

Thoughts on this Vo about it being so "hard to let him go" is that she is talking about it in the future..
    " the guy that was so hard to let go" or possibly the spliced version " the guy that (was going to be)"so hard to let go" ......

knowing what she had to do since she had made up her mind already" I knew what I was going to do when I woke up" .. she knew she was letting Kip go ,it was going to be so hard to do,then he came to her and proposed ahead of time..
    makes logical sense...

There was a media net write up for the finale that was out that has now somehow "suspiciously vanished" that said something Jilly being all set to "propose" to her guy when the F2 guy comes and proposes earlier in the day and Jilly has to spend some time thinking about it..

I am sure "someone" got wind that people were figuring this thing out and it has disappeared right now..
    It's still gonna play out the same way..

Jilly wanting to "propose "something to her F1,ED....maybe to date further and see where things will go with the hopes of a" Real proposal" down the road
    Kip proposes EARLY,trumps ED to it..Jilly "owes it to herself" to think about it..
    plus it would look bad to the viewers if she didn't consider it some..DRAMA

She ultimately rejects Kip..he is "heartbroken" for the first time.

She chooses ED in the finale not knowing if he will propose..says she loves him and "proposes they try and see where things go in the real world".

My guess..
    He surprises her and DOES propose..
    Brilliant

Mix in the rumors of his parents possibly being in HI ..sounds like it will be very emotional and romantic ..
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-24-2009 at 11:11 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3521428;
    blue frog, are you from chi-town? what do you know about the radio station stating that someone saw ed with his ex. gf last friday?
    I have had some more inside info that I have sat on just like I did the first one, and just like I did with the info on Reid until I either thought it was prudent to bring it out or saw something in the edit that could possibly verify what I was told.
    The information I gave on Ed that "people who were impressed with him should look further into him" was left in the post. The information I was given on Reid's (the source called it ADD and referred to meds)behavioral tendencies which included "following people around and incessantly asking questions and not waiting for answers and being irked" got deleted by a mod from the post. That information about Reid was alluded to by Jesse ( not connected to my source) the other night in the episode.

I have tried to be fair in assessments. I think that Ed should look people in the eye when he talks (although I myself have trouble thinking about how I want to phrase my thoughts the most efficiently if I concentrate on looking at someone's eyes). I have also said that in the real economic world in which we live, a man competing with a 1-10 chance for a woman would have to opt for the job to pay his bills. I also wasn't crazy about the cucumbers. ( My idea of fair and balanced critique)

That said, I have received more info on Ed that I will honestly give with the same give and take that I try to use on everybody.

This source is married to a member of Ed's family (fairly close - goes to the same clan events). What I was told is that Ed is not quiet and geeky. He is rowdy and fun. It was well known by the family that he HAD a very pretty girlfriend up until a few months ago . They were talking marriage; HOWEVER, they broke off that relationship several months ago. They have shown up at some events, but the family recognizes the relationship currently as a friendship. There is no longer any talk of love or marriage between them - only friends and friendship.
    Will this yo=yoing couple become anything more than friends again?

This was the inside info as I was given it.

This person had nothing to gain by telling me this. The source only thought that the perspective should be straightened.

Why me? Sometimes I get contacted because I try to read the edit and be as unbiased as possible in order to figure out who wins. People will state: "It looks like you try to be fair...."

I do sit on info usually for a while, mull it around, and lean on the side of caution before I just jump in and give it.

I am hoping that the mod doesn't decide to just up and delete this post like last time , as it is honest, and considering this is a spoiler and speculation board, and that didn't break any rules, I don't think that was just.

Thanks Bloomers for the information.

I say. If Jillian ends up with Ed. I'll call it FATE!

Thanks for the insight - Bloomers.
    Vote for Olivia!
    (Week Three - Page Two - First Photo)

http://www.channel955.com/pages/babybattle.html