Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3520034;

Yeah, he just takes her breath away. He made her cry by leaving, he made her lost her words in their first date... and he initiated their first kiss. He is taking the lead in their relationship. Its important for a viewer to see that.
    Do you think he MAY be one of the guys that has a girlfriend during the taping of the show? Or should EVERYONE just be a "hopeless romantic"?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Frog;3521418;
    Do you think he MAY be one of the guys that has a girlfriend during the taping of the show? Or should EVERYONE just be a "hopeless romantic"?

blue frog, are you from chi-town? what do you know about the radio station stating that someone saw ed with his ex. gf last friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3521165;
    Did you all see the first swim trunks Ed had, the ones when he moves in the mansion and/or the ones before that when he was on the first group date, sitting around the pool before they get in the car and drive? There were black just like the green ones only he bought another pair in another color.
    He also has worn the same red t-shirt twice.
    I don't claime to notice everything, but I would have noticed any of the mean wearing trunks that tight and short.

The black swim trunks from episode 2 are are nothing like the green trunks ...

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3520461;
    Just how many boots do these people have?

ed?

Wes?

Jake
    Based on what we think Jake wears to bust up Wes's htd, I think it's safe to say that blue suit, brown shoe guy is Ed (maybe Wes?). Now is the blue suit shown in the sc the same as the blue suit with the ring? I'm not so sure. If it were, would it be safe to say Ed is in the F2 then?

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3521469;
    I don't claime to notice everything, but I would have noticed any of the mean wearing trunks that tight and short.

The black swim trunks from episode 2 are are nothing like the green trunks ...

Sorry for the dub post.
    They sure aren't. The green ones are far more flattering .

I, for one, have not seen any credible evidence suggesting Ed, or any of the contestants had a girlfriend --- in the case of Ed, to the contrary ...

Although I believe you have made such comments and after those repeated throughout all the forums, only brought out other comments from long time posters at other message boards (with solid and reliable posting histories) that insist otherwise, in that these posters claim to really know Ed and say, no, he didn't, and, further, that Ed is a great guy.

I believe, by now, seasoned posters at various message boards understand that there will be an occasional someone that creates a new nick only to stir the pot by making unsubstantiated negative remarks about a contestant, or two, and par for the course, as this happens ever season.

Quote Originally Posted by zither16;3519998;
    Ed has quite a bit of personality for a techie kind of guy. I think he may be the best match for her. I miss watching the two of them together. I may not be able to take it if she breaks his heart. I'm really going to be bummed when he comes back if she ends up rejecting him in he end. Got to give him credit though, it's a brave move.
    Jillian seems to be very outdoorsy..will Ed be outdoorsy enough for her?
    (funny, I first mis-typed Ed as wed)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3521478;
    Sorry for the dub post.
    They sure aren't. The green ones are far more flattering .
    I am certain that is not the right screen cap of the "other" swim trunk. The sc is the one where Ed was sitting by the side of the pool in the mansion, where 3 guys played a trick on him by throwing white powder all over him. He was wearing a really short and tight black swim trunks. The scene was towards the very end of the episode 3. He was in the mansion because he got a rose on his 1-1 date with Jillian.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3521518;
    Although I believe you have made such comments
    Heh. My thoughts when I saw the post were 'oh geez, didn't stir up enough trouble first time around so she's back to try again'.
    I, for one, have not seen any credible evidence suggesting Ed, or any of the contestants had a girlfriend--- in the case of Ed, to the contrary ...and after those repeated throughout all the forums, only brought out other comments from long time posters at other message boards (with solid and reliable posting histories) that insist otherwise, in that these posters claim to really know Ed and say, no, he didn't, and, further, that Ed is a great guy.
    Yep, I've seen them and I believe them. I also think it says something about Ed's likability that they've made a point of showing how much all the other guys like him too - the clips of them throwing dinner rolls at him or dumping something on him at the pool.

And judging by those caps of Jillian at the RC, from the look on her face she's damn happy to see him again too.

Hi bluefrog, how are you doing? I am actually the farthest from a hopeless romantic person that I know of. However, I have very sharp powers of observation :p. I am not a ferocious fan of anyone among the bachelors and I don't unfairly hate any of them, that's probably why I can see things objectively from where I sit. That's all. I don't care who has a pseudo girlfriend or not. If that is true. Jillian doesn't care why would I?