Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

oh yes, those are for sure Ed's shoes

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3520461;
    Just how many boots do these people have?

ed?

Wes?

Jake
    I think Ed is wearing a laced-up pair of brown shoes, not boots. On the other hand, Wes may be wearingn a pair of boots - you can see the zipper on the side of his boots.
    Last edited by justaham; 06-23-2009 at 07:44 PM.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Has anyone seen the episode description posted at media net for next week..

There is something about a incosolable bachelor returning to the RC to plead her to give him another chance..and will there be room left in her heart for him..(paraphrasing)

Hmmm...sounds very romantic..

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3519865;
    I have to say, I kind of like the swim trunks. They look good on him at least. he as a kind of East Coast "Kennedy" flair in the way he dresses.
    Maybe, in the 80's or early 90's, I don't know ... how long has it really been since men have worn trunks that short and tight, outside of, of course, Speedos and neoprene. Don't even know where you can buy trunks like those. :-)

Must say, those trunks are intentional in that no one could argue not unique, in that he was not there, in an obviously no-doubt-about-it, producer "scripted" kind of way! Or, maybe Ed brought those along and wore them for Jillian specifically as some of inside, "remember when", dry humor joke --- on the same lines as, lets say, than being in her company wearing a silk robe and cucumber slices over the eyes --- LOL

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3519870;
    . . . Also, Ed is NOT an IT guy -- he's a Service Consultant, and often travels to customer sites (which he does).

. . . Also, not all brokers dress well, be it high end or low property. My broker deals with million dollar property homes in California (more high end than PA), and he looks like he just got out of the bed everytime I see him. And no I don't have a million dollar home. I just use him as a broker since he's a friend.
    I said IT in referring to a culture, as to the type of more comfortable clothing worn in the industry as there is a culture, vs., for example, wall street attire. All though my brother has a parallel type of position in the industry, as does Ed, he would be distinguishable visiting a client from someone else on site performing audit for a prestigious auditing firm. Nonetheless, button down shirts, underneath sweaters, perhaps as fivebysin07 might refer to as East Coast Kennedy-flair, it is hardly what one would consider hip for a 30-year old man to wear in this day and age.

I also agree not all brokers dress the part, but would expect Reid, who joined his family successful brokerage firm specializing in better neighborhood residential and commercial, while in his 20s and early 30s to dress the part so that he would be taken more seriously. Anyway, just my point of view.

Overall, I believe all the men fine ... like them all ... think they are all great.

Did you all see the first swim trunks Ed had, the ones when he moves in the mansion and/or the ones before that when he was on the first group date, sitting around the pool before they get in the car and drive? There were black just like the green ones only he bought another pair in another color.
    He also has worn the same red t-shirt twice.
    thatsaaalotaawords...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3521165;
    Did you all see the first swim trunks Ed had, the ones when he moves in the mansion and/or the ones before that when he was on the first group date, sitting around the pool before they get in the car and drive? There were black just like the green ones only he bought another pair in another color.
    He also has worn the same red t-shirt twice.
    I noticed that. I guess Ed does not like long swimming trunks. He prefers the short and tight ones. We can use a screencap of Ed with the right swimming trunks to seel the real package.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3521196;
    I noticed that. I guess Ed does not like long swimming trunks. He prefers the short and tight ones. We can use a screencap of Ed with the right swimming trunks to seel the real package.
    All in favor of the package say "aye".

But i like the trunks...very european to me.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3521205;

aye!

hear hear!

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3521205;

AYE.

I'm definitely a long trunks kind of gal, but to tell ya the truth, they look really good on Ed. I think Jillian likes it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3519442;
    Actually if you look at the video of Ed leaving on Episode 5, you will notice that Ed is wearing the same caramel colored shoes with his blue jeans and blue pullover. I think the guy is Ed.
    I agree.