Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3515822;
    it seems very unbelievable...I have NEVER heard this.
    If it is true then Jilly needs to get her head checked..
    If she signed on for THIS knowing about a " point system",
    She should check if her head is "screwed on " Right.
    Seriously

FORT Fogey

Brit writes these hilarious satirical pieces every season. They are made up, and they showcase her wit and ability to make people laugh while poking fun at the producers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3515838;
    Brit writes these hilarious satirical pieces every season. They are made up, and they showcase her wit and ability to make people laugh while poking fun at the producers.
    Very well done on her part. It's just crazy enough to be true!

Tigerl

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3515786;
    I was actually an Ed fan as well until recently. I personally liked him along with Kip, Reid and believe it not Wes (I believe his edit is alot worse than he is) Between the poorly scripted departure and reappearance on the way along with alot of info along the way from very credible sources I am no longer a fan. There is stuff I cannot even divulge. Everything I have stated so far has been 100% completely correct.

1. Taping was still going on when the show was on the air
    2. Locations of all 5 Hometown Dates
    3. and a few other tidbits all of which occured.

I am not debating whether the radio station comments are true are not. To me they do sound a little strange and unbelievable. I am only stating that this was on the radio so take it as you will. Ill leave the radio bit as it is for now and keep the info I have regarding Ed to myself
    Can you explain the bolded please and why you know this as also being 100% accurate info. What prevents you from divulging why you dislike Ed?
    So when will you reveal what you know to let us know that you are again accurate?
    BTW, what are the locations of all 5 Hometown dates? What is your source?
    PLEASE SHARE!!!

FORT Fan

So what's new even if the press release were to be real???? We have always thought that the bachelorette's choices are given roses and that all of the other roses are given by Fleiss according to ratings and drama, haven't we. I see nothing new here.
    Last edited by snoopyjane; 06-22-2009 at 10:08 AM. Reason: To add: And Fleiss probably chooses the order for the roses.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Here is something interesting from Jilly..
    possibly could relate to Ed down the road....

TV Guide
    'The Bachelorette' Would Probably Take Back 'The Bachelor'
    Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jillian Harris has clearly moved on as the star of the fifth season's The Bachelorette where she will supposedly find love among 30 suitors. However, most people still associate her as the "hot dog theory" girl who got dumped by Jason Mensick on the 13th season of The Bachelor. Thus, it's only natural for people to ask whether Jillian would take back Jason if asked for another chance.

When TV Guide posed this hypothetical scenario to the Canadian beauty, Jillian answered truthfully: She probably would!

"I hate to say this but I'm one of those people who forgives and forgets sometimes way too easy... [If] I thought that we were good match still and he asked for me back like for example what Molly did, I think [it's] a really sensitive subject but I think yeah, I've taken boyfriends back after they've hurt me so I probably would," Jillian told TV Guide. But we all know that both Jillian and Jason are in a better place now ---the former Bachelor is still with runner-up Molly Malaney while Jillian is currently narrowing down her suitors on The Bachelorette. So considering how everything worked out for the best, Jillian isn't likely to rekindle her romance with the former Bachelor.

'The Bachelorette' Would Probably Take Back 'The Bachelor'
    Last edited by lildago; 06-22-2009 at 03:19 PM.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3515838;

LOVE IT, BritLit!!!

We really do have the most amazing writers here at FORT.

It sounds like it COULD be a plausible reason for Ed being "allowed" to return...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3515786;
    I was actually an Ed fan as well until recently. I personally liked him along with Kip, Reid and believe it not Wes (I believe his edit is alot worse than he is) Between the poorly scripted departure and reappearance on the way along with alot of info along the way from very credible sources I am no longer a fan. There is stuff I cannot even divulge. Everything I have stated so far has been 100% completely correct.

1. Taping was still going on when the show was on the air
    2. Locations of all 5 Hometown Dates
    3. and a few other tidbits all of which occured.

I am not debating whether the radio station comments are true are not. To me they do sound a little strange and unbelievable. I am only stating that this was on the radio so take it as you will. Ill leave the radio bit as it is for now and keep the info I have regarding Ed to myself
    I totally believe you. At first when you were the ONLY one saying taping was still continuing I had my doubts, but since that turned out to be true I have complete confidence in all you post. Feel free to divulge the other bits you haven't yet!

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3515803;
    ED doesn't get a HTD...
    There aren't 5...
    Possible meeting the parents in HI, unconfirmed

Filming still going on... Ah, that was common knowledge.
    Ch said this..
    She never said Ed got a HTD

There are 5 HTDs (Reid, Wes, Kip, Jesse & Michael)

Lisamill was definitely the ONLY one on this board stating filming was going on the 2nd week of May. Everyone else was saying it was definitely wrapped. Even when CH was saying it, people weren't believing him.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3515921;
    I totally believe you. Feel free to divulge the other bits you haven't yet!
    I concur. I appreciate all tidbits that people bring forth; about this time of the season every year, favorites have been picked and posters defend theirs to the bitter end. If people come forward with info they've picked up from here or there, it's good to keep an open mind. Rumblings have been going on about Ed all season.

That being said, anything else you want to share would be appreciated. Can you point us in a direction? Serial-dater? Girlfriend? Partier-extrordinaire?