Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3515106;
    I'm not saying I believe it either. But even if it was a shock jock they generally do not blantantly lie about facts. They may exagerate. There have been a number of people that know Ed that make slight comments about him and a gf which we all just discounted as rumors. We don't hear this about any of the other serious contenders. Not saying it's a fact just that it should be considered
    The media in general has a tendency to run with rumors all the time. I know that from an American Idol blog where they report things as facts when in fact it was a rumor posted on a blog or forum. The bad part is when more credible places runs with it as if it's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3515100;
    I am not confusing anything. This was neither of the above. On Friday a chicago station reportedly made a comment that he was seen with the girl who he was either with preshow and they looked very comfortable. It was a dj in between songs. This came from along time friend of mine who does not know Ed And was simply listening to the radio. Not sure if what wa reported is true but it was definitely on the radio.
    Again, can you find out from your friend what DJ it was?

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3515100;
    I am not confusing anything. This was neither of the above. On Friday a chicago station reportedly made a comment that he was seen with the girl who he was either with preshow and they looked very comfortable. It was a dj in between songs. This came from along time friend of mine who does not know Ed And was simply listening to the radio. Not sure if what wa reported is true but it was definitely on the radio.
    Ok, maybe I am confused! LOL
    Your friend heard this.. I understand ...
    Maybe the DJ said it then..

The arguement, though, is still WHY would ED be going out in public with his EX now if he is returning to the show , highly speculated ..
    and he has been MIA for interviews?

Still not buying that the DJ got the story right, not your friend..

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3515180;

The arguement, though, is still WHY would ED be going out in public with his EX now if he is returning to the show , highly speculated ..

My friend does not know the DJ unfortunately just that she heard it. It could very well be not true and I know the media runs with things but to flat out make up a sighting is not really common I dont think. I know it seems weird that he would be out in public with any girl or who knows maybe it was a set up to get the attention off of him. Not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3515208;
    My friend does not know the DJ unfortunately just that she heard it. It could very well be not true and I know the media runs with things but to flat out make up a sighting is not really common I dont think. I know it seems weird that he would be out in public with any girl or who knows maybe it was a set up to get the attention off of him. Not sure.
    Darn - I was hoping to e-mail the station and find out...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3515216;
    Darn - I was hoping to e-mail the station and find out...
    Had the same plan. I am going to see if I can find anything regarding it on the net.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3515208;
    Oh, let us see. A neighbor, a co worker, a client, a non sexual friend, a relative, somebody he talks to in line at the coffee shop, someone asking directions, a fan. Nothing so far wierd to me. Ed in Chicago. In public. With a girl. LOL

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3515221;
    Oh, let us see. A neighbor, a co worker, a client, a non sexual friend, a relative, somebody he talks to in line at the coffee shop, someone asking directions, a fan. Nothing so far wierd to me. Ed in Chicago. In public. With a girl. LOL
    LOL completely..
    If ED can't get the time for interviews, which is code for " we haven't seen the last of him yet", then I don't think he'd be out in public dating his ex??!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3515180;

DO you remember about rumors of Melissa being seen in a bar with her ex? These rumors started in Feb (after their breakup taping Jan 21).

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3515291;
    LOL completely..
    If ED can't get the time for interviews, which is code for " we haven't seen the last of him yet", then I don't think he'd be out in public dating his ex??!!
    Unless he wasn't F1. If he wasn't F1 he probably does care if he is seen or not.