Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Most of Ed's friends that have posted, here or elsewhere, were very certain that he didn't have a girlfriend. I tend to believe them and not some "shock-jock".

I'm not buying it. I need more than a Dj saying something for me to believe it. I haven't read any credible posts about Ed having a current gf.

copying post from Sleuthing Thread

Originally Posted by lisamill36
    Or was the real issue a girlfriend situation back home? Yes I agree something is weird
    This whole girlfriend specualtion, IMO, is an ex girlfriend. I find no reason why Ed would put himself in that situation. Go on a reality TV show while he is still dating and involved with someone? I think he cares about his reputation more than that. Then to leave the show to settle things with her? To me that is ridiculous. If he had no problem going on the show while he was involved with someone, now suddenly he needs to go home and settle with her?

This information was given to us a week or so ago, that he was home mid April with women at his bar. Then left again the end of April. My question is why did it take so long for someone to tell us that if it happened mid April.

I believe he left because he was told to leave. And I can also believe it was work related considering his occupation.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3515033;
    The station did not say they were back together or even that they ever broke up. They did say that he was spotted with this girl. It was definitely on the radio.
    I think you might be confusing two different things..maybe..

Jilly was interviewed on a Chicago radio station and people were discussing her comments in regards to Chicago" can't wait to visit.."
    And " YOU guys will be really excited with who I picked"..

Then there was a poster who said her " friend" saw ED out with his ex..
    Which is highly unlikely given the speculation that he IS returning and has been suspiciously MIA for interviews..

Did not hear about a DJ mentioning ED out, just a poster who said her " friend" said this..
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-21-2009 at 05:39 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3515096;
    I think you are confusing two different things..maybe..

Jilly was interviewed on a Chicago radio station and people were discussing her comments in regards to Chicago" can't wait to visit.."
    And " you guys will be really excited with who I picked"..

Then there was a poster who said her " friend" saw ED out with his ex..
    Which is highly unlikely given the speculation that he IS returning and his been MIA for interviews..

Did not hear about a DJ mentioning ED out, just a poster who said her " friend" said this..
    I am not confusing anything. This was neither of the above. On Friday a chicago station reportedly made a comment that he was seen with the girl who he was either with preshow and they looked very comfortable. It was a dj in between songs. This came from along time friend of mine who does not know Ed And was simply listening to the radio. Not sure if what wa reported is true but it was definitely on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3515081;
    Most of Ed's friends that have posted, here or elsewhere, were very certain that he didn't have a girlfriend. I tend to believe them and not some "shock-jock".
    Ed has had an equal number of posters come forward saying that either they "know him and he's a nice guy" or they "know him and he's not at all like he's being portrayed, and he did have a girlfriend at home"---I don't think any of these folks can be given any more weight than the others---it's likely that their opinions are based on their perspective on Ed---friends of his thinking he is a nice guy and friends of his ex's thinking maybe not so much.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3515088;
    I'm not buying it. I need more than a Dj saying something for me to believe it. I haven't read any credible posts about Ed having a current gf.
    I'm not saying I believe it either. But even if it was a shock jock they generally do not blantantly lie about facts. They may exagerate. There have been a number of people that know Ed that make slight comments about him and a gf which we all just discounted as rumors. We don't hear this about any of the other serious contenders. Not saying it's a fact just that it should be considered

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3515100;
    I am not confusing anything. This was neither of the above. On Friday a chicago station reportedly made a comment that he was seen with the girl who he was either with preshow and they looked very comfortable. It was a dj in between songs. This came from along time friend of mine who does not know Ed And was simply listening to the radio. Not sure if what wa reported is true but it was definitely on the radio.
    Either with preshow, what does that mean. And think about it... does Chicago radio know who's who in the dating world in that city? How in the world would they even know Ed, much less his dating habits, if it wasn't for the show? Do they camp out in everyone's backyard???

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3515100;
    Unless we have a poster who actually saw that Ed was with an ex in Chicago, then I will truly believe in the post. There are many sightings of Ed from a friend of friend, cousin of a friend, heard from the radio by a friend -- adn the litany goes on. We all have cell phones with cameras. I am sure that if a friend of a friend saw Ed with an ex, the handy camera phone will always be handy.

FORT Regular

If this was reported on the radio, you would think that there would be more comments about it.