Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3514933;
    Maybe he was f1, and it didnt work out so he is back with his ex.

I don't understand how she could so quickly take him back after he was on the show. I think that would hurt me no matter what the circumstances were. I'm interested to know what BlueFrog and his other friend here has to say.

Tigerl

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3514994;
    I don't understand how she could so quickly take him back after he was on the show. I think that would hurt me no matter what the circumstances were. I'm interested to know what BlueFrog and his other friend here has to say.
    Unless Blue Frog comes back as AKA ? then we won't know because I checked and did not see her/him as still being listed on M List.
    Whatever the poison?

FORT Fanatic

The station did not say they were back together or even that they ever broke up. They did say that he was spotted with this girl. It was definitely on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3515033;
    The station did not say they were back together or even that they ever broke up. They did say that he was spotted with this girl. It was definitely on the radio.
    Well - do we know who "this girl" is - Obviously the radio station does. I would love to find out!

Tigerl

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3515045;
    Well - do we know who "this girl" is - Obviously the radio station does. I would love to find out!
    Could be a sister, work associate???? What radio station?

Tigerl

So just asking for info to be clear, please. Did you hear the broadcast and was this a news talk show or just radio DJ discussing show? What gives? Thanks in advance!

Did they say "girlfriend" or that he was just seen with a girl, big difference in my opinion.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3514911;
    I discounted this post at first but a friend from Chicago said that on the radio he was spotted with the ex this week. Really hope she didn't pick him if this is true
    Yes, and Trista & Charlie were stopped in a car for speeding, Tessa got drunk and said that she was F1 but turned Andy down, etc., etc. Rumors come out EVERY season, sometimes they pan out and sometimes they don't. We'll just have to wait and see... personally, I'm kind of glad we don't know definitively who the F1 is. Well, maybe 75% glad.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3515058;
    So just asking for info to be clear, please. Did you hear the broadcast and was this a news talk show or just radio DJ discussing show? What gives? Thanks in advance!
    Friend heard it on a Chicago station. It was not a news show. DJ made the comment

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3515070;
    Friend heard it on a Chicago station. It was not a news show. DJ made the comment
    Sorry to keep pestering - do we know which DJ? She heard it Friday the 19th right?

Thanks