Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3514896;
    That is highly unlikely, especially given that Ed is a fan favorite at this point. I really can't see any scenario in which he becomes more of a "villain" than Wes.

As far as it lasting, who knows? I think they are extremely compatible and have great chemistry. I wish Jillian and her final guy nothing but the best...whomever she chooses.
    I think he could become the "villain" in some viewers eyes, not necessarily that he's a bad guy, but that he left and returned, lots of people will think "it's not fair", especially if some of the remaining, or even departing, guys have strong feelings against it.

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3514930;
    If he is back with his gf, then maybe he's not F1 right?
    Maybe he was f1, and it didnt work out so he is back with his ex.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3514933;
    Possibly which could be why Jillian makes her interview comments or he wasn't f1 but either way doesn't make him look good if he's already back with an ex

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3514933;

Wow! That'll be a record!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3514916;
    what do you mean, that on the radio they announced this?
    Supposibly. Trying to find more proof of this but friend said this was reported on radio on Friday

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3514947;
    Wow! That'll be a record!
    No, the record was Jenny from Brad's season who was picked up at the airport by her exboyfriend

If Ed isn't F1 and he is back with an ex, good for him. Maybe he needed some perspective to know how good he had it with her. It's happened before...

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3514930;
    If he is back with his gf, then maybe he's not F1 right?
    I think if ED has been unavailable for interviews and is " rumored" to be coming back I hardly think he'd be out and about in Chicago with an ex???!!

Nah, this ex gf siting stuff happens every season, not buying it...

Or Maybe this " person" mistook ED for Vince Vaughn, he was at the Cubs game!

( just trying to lighten the mood alittle)
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-21-2009 at 03:56 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3514959;
    I think if ED has been unavailable for interviews and is " rumored" to be coming back I hardly think he'd be out and about in Chicago with an ex???!!

Nah, this ex gf siting stuff happens every season, not buying it..
    Ditto double. Maybe some people out there in Chi town or wherever see what they want to see. But time will tell.

Tigerl

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3514896;
    That is highly unlikely, especially given that Ed is a fan favorite at this point. I really can't see any scenario in which he becomes more of a "villain" than Wes.

As far as it lasting, who knows? I think they are extremely compatible and have great chemistry. I wish Jillian and her final guy nothing but the best...whomever she chooses.
    I keep reading Ed is a fan favorite! But why? I think we have seen nice guy qualities and a real connection that he and Jill made immediately. We got to see more realistic conversation between them not fluff and it was something that develops from the chemistry I think was felt and shown. I did not immediately feel that his looks was the draw that got me, more over personality made his looks more appealing. He to me just has an easy going personality, but can be affected with true emotions when things like love on the line confront him. I believe his sensitive response to Jesse's rose comment showed that. His willingness to openly admit to the guys (last epi,) not to just Jill ( 1-1 date) that he really liked her, showed he was out of his comfort zone expressing and feeling more than he expected to. If there is not a love connection with Ed, then to me tptb are really hiding a love story. AND, I do not know who it is with, honestly.
    I hope there is one for Jilly!

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3514959;

Nah, this ex gf siting stuff happens every season, not buying it..
    Me either. The poster Spicegirl came to this thread and started saying not so nice things about him including he leaves the show because he's the one with the girlfriend. She claimed to be a friend of the girlfriend? I believe her posts have been deleted.

I also can't see the radio station announcing on the air, that he is back with his ex?