Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

I know that there's evidence that Ed is back in the running. I've seen it. My point wasn't that he's no longer in the picture. My point was that maybe she goes to him instead of him going to her . . . hence "come back" in quotes. If she went to him on a HTD, he wouldn't need to leave work and there's a lot of questioning going on in a variety of different boards that it doesn't make sense that he would suddenly be able to leave work to re-enter the scene so soon after he had to leave to go back to work or face losing his job. He said that he would consider turning his back on work if he knew for sure that she was into him. If she showed up in Chicago, that would certainly demonstrate that she cared enough and then he might just be willing to re-enter the race.

I haven't seen anything that proves that Wes was in Spain. Where can I find that?

Also just logic, where is the SC of Michael's HTD?

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Read more info on Ed..

Interview with CH on Reality Tv chat..

I guess Ch said that the connection between Jilly and Ed was much stronger than what they showed up until he left and MSN stood to lose a major account if Ed did not leave and it was the clients and not his boss that demanded he return.Also,
    Ch said that Ed was much more broken up about leaving than they showed..

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3514661;
    Read more info on Ed..

I guess Ch said that the connection between Jilly and Ed was much stronger than what they showed up until he left and MSN stood to lose a major account if Ed did not leave and it was the clients and not his boss that demanded he return.Also,
    But doesn't that support what I wrote?

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Toooooo cute
    http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/a...lee333/JED.png

ahhh..I think it was much more than they showed us actually..
    and Ed IS looking in her eyes,huh?!!
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-21-2009 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3514671;
    Did you witness how they gaze longingly into each others eyes? Lol. Sorry I'm deviating into non-spoiler but I can't help it.
    Last edited by madz; 06-21-2009 at 01:04 PM. Reason: grammar check

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3514671;
    Toooooo cute
    http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/a...lee333/JED.png

ahhh..I think it was much more than they showed us actually..
    and Ed IS looking in her eyes,huh?!!
    I love those. I've mentioned this before but no takers. I thought it was very interesting that Jillian asked Ed "what's our plan?". That to me makes it likely that she thinks of them as a couple. I'm not saying that means she doesn't have feelings for the other guys but that they progressed farther than shown as CH said. If they were hiding their interactions after the mansion time which we know they did because of previews, then the hot SC's/Hawaii pic makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburghfan;3514660;
    I know that there's evidence that Ed is back in the running. I've seen it. My point wasn't that he's no longer in the picture. My point was that maybe she goes to him instead of him going to her . . . hence "come back" in quotes. If she went to him on a HTD, he wouldn't need to leave work and there's a lot of questioning going on in a variety of different boards that it doesn't make sense that he would suddenly be able to leave work to re-enter the scene so soon after he had to leave to go back to work or face losing his job. He said that he would consider turning his back on work if he knew for sure that she was into him. If she showed up in Chicago, that would certainly demonstrate that she cared enough and then he might just be willing to re-enter the race.

I haven't seen anything that proves that Wes was in Spain. Where can I find that?

Also just logic, where is the SC of Michael's HTD?

Michael's htd - episode 7 with screencaps thread - post 480

Add on - Jillian didn't go to Chicago - she did a phone interview with a radio station in Chicago and stated she'd never been to Chicago - some controversy over this interview because (going to try to 'quote' from memory so not totally accurate) she said "I've never been there but I'm looking forward - I'd like to see it someday" something along those line which gave Ed fans reason to believe she may have chosen him.
    Last edited by just logic; 06-21-2009 at 01:20 PM.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3514700;
    Michael's htd - episode 7 with screencaps thread - post 480

Add on - Jillian didn't go to Chicago - she did a phone interview with a radio station in Chicago and stated she'd never been to Chicago - some controversy over this interview because (going to try to 'quote' from memory so not totally accurate) she said "I've never been there but I'm looking forward - I'd like to see it someday" something along those line which gave Ed fans reason to believe she may have chosen him.
    Thanks. I've never seen the SC with Michael. And, now I do remember the "never been to Chicago" interview, but maybe they go to Ed's hometown in Michigan instead of Chicago. I think her going to him would be quite a twist. Seems odd that he would be able to come back without her ever having had a chance to meet his family. They could be weirdos like Naomi's last season! Although, Melissa did make it through without Jason ever meeting her family.

But, nothing I've seen tells me Wes makes it to Spain. I don't think he's the one on the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3514661;
    Read more info on Ed..

Where is this at? I haven't been able to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3514732;
    Where is this at? I haven't been able to find it.
    You have to go to the bachette board at ABC. I put in Reality Chat in the search and found it that way.