Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3514081;
    That picture is of kip if i do say so myself.
    I keep flip flopping between Ed and Kip.
    I think that those shorts are different. Maybe it is just the blurriness of the clip, but the shorts don't look like Ed's. And someone else mentioned that Ed is very tall, legs would appear longer.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3514083;
    I am convinced. Those are Ed's legs. He doesn't have calves, his legs are straight sorta looking.
    Good point, but how muscular are Kip's calves? The legs seem shorter to me.

I guess time will tell...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3514075;
    Are you guys sure that is Ed on the bed???

I'm not convinced just yet.
    I thought that it looked like Reid because the colour of the bathing suit on bed guy matched the colour of the bathing suit peeking out from under Reid's robe in the SC in Spain. I was told Reid's bathing is blue ... they sure look brown to me!

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3514093 View Post
    I thought that it looked like Reid because the colour of the bathing suit on bed guy matched the colour of the bathing suit peeking out from under Reid's robe in the SC in Spain. I was told Reid's bathing is blue ... they sure look brown to me!
    The shorts comparison of bed guy and Ed in Hawaii are different. Another comparison was that Ed was thicker around the middle than the guy on the bed.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3514099;
    The shorts comparison of bed guy and Ed in Hawaii are different. Another comparison was that Ed was thicker around the middle than the guy on the bed.
    I think the guy on the bed in HI is not wearing shorts but a bathing suit because they look too baggy to be shorts ... Jill is also wearing a bathing suit ... they have come from the beach or hot tub ... they look like the same ones that Reid wore under his robe in Spain IMO.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 06-20-2009 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3514106 View Post
    I think the guy on the bed in HI is not wearing shorts but a bathing suit because they look too baggy to be shorts ... Jill is also wearing a bathing suit ... they have come from the beach or hot tub ... they look like the same ones that Reid wore under his robe in Spain IMO.
    I totally agree. Plus you can see the bags next to the bed and his shirt so they obviously just returned from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3514180;
    I totally agree. Plus you can see the bags next to the bed and his shirt so they obviously just returned from somewhere.

I think those are pillows next to the bed and maybe a white towel or shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3512919;
    Screencap spoiler thread, Ed's non spoiler thread and over at the jokers forum (for additional pictures not posted here). They are everywhere. Admittedly, they are a sweet set of pictures.
    Thanks. I guess I was looking in the wrong places.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

So, I'm new here and I apologize if this has been discussed before because I haven't been able to read all the threads yet. But, what if Jillian eliminates 4 this week (Robby, Jake, Tanner and Michael). There's lots of discussion about there being 5 HTDs. What if she goes to the HTs of Wes, Reid, Jesse, and Kiptyn . . . and then goes to Ed's hometown. Maybe he doesn't "come back." Maybe she goes to him since he had to go back for work. Just a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburghfan;3514642;
    So, I'm new here and I apologize if this has been discussed before because I haven't been able to read all the threads yet. But, what if Jillian eliminates 4 this week (Robby, Jake, Tanner and Michael). There's lots of discussion about there being 5 HTDs. What if she goes to the HTs of Wes, Reid, Jesse, and Kiptyn . . . and then goes to Ed's hometown. Maybe he doesn't "come back." Maybe she goes to him since he had to go back for work. Just a theory.
    Ed did came back, check the SC thread. Wes, Kip, Reid and Ed were all in Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburghfan;3514642;
    Welcome!!! There is a sc of what appears to be Michael's htd on the screencap only thread - he and Jillian are in front of what appears to be a garage door.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!