Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Support our Troops

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3513237;
    This is like a game of telephone. I do not ever remember RS saying that Ed is not F1. Someone took what he DID say and it has gradually changed to "RS says ED is not F1." What he DID say was someone leaves (Ed) and comes back, but don't think that just because he comes back that means he is F1.
    I'm behind on my reading, but could this point more toward Jake instead, he leaves as in does not get a rose, but then shows up at Wes's HTD?

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3513357;
    I have loved Ed from the beginning, and I saw a "connection" with Jillian from the start. I have become so cynical from this show, that inevitably I always start questioning what I am seeing. To make matters worse, I start reading all the threads and that only confuses me more. I am not as steadfast in my choice of who will be the F1, primarily because I have been burned before by Fleiss & Co. However having said that I do think that Jillian had a change of heart after Ed left. Sometimes you don't appreciate what's before you until it is taken away. I think that not only was Ed surprised at his feelings growing for Jillian, Jillian never truly appreciated her feelings for him as well. She was truly hurt and upset when he left and I think that surprised her. I will find it hard to swallow if she does take him to the F2 and then let's him go again. If she really didn't think he was the one, she should have let him go in Spain. But as I said earlier, I have been burned in the past and what I see isn't necessarily what transpires.
    I agree and I think no matter what, lots of emotions to be had by them and us at the end of it all.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3513010;
    I haven't looked at the blog, but I'm open to hearing what RS has to say if he actually knows something, but I don't think he does this time, so for me it is annoying. I realize other people really enjoy him and like his "snark." That's okay with me. We all like different things.

I'm thinking Wes and Michael get into it in Canada and that transpires into something horrible where Jillian has to ultimately send Michael home...just my thoughts. I don't see Michael wearing a sweater in Cali in May/April (? not sure which month it would be) either. I'm no guru when it comes to California weather conditions though.
    It is still cool in April, May and especially has been in June...especially at night

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3513733;
    It is still cool in April, May and especially has been in June...especially at night
    When I lived there, I can remember going to the beach in a swimsuit at that time of year during the daytime, but the nights/evenings were definitely cool. This wasn't every year, however, & I have no idea what the weather was like this year.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3513370;
    I agree and I think no matter what, lots of emotions to be had by them and us at the end of it all.
    Agreed. A screen cap shows Ed sprawled out on the bed with Jill hovering over him. Wasn't it Jen who won Andrew's heart when she looked after him after he got so sick on one of their getaway dates? I can see Ed falling even harder for Jillian when she shows her nurturing tender side for him. Again, another instance when sh!t happens in real life as most of us can sympathize with someone getting sick on a much anticipated date or trip. These two seem to be putting the real in reality.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3514023;
    Agreed. A screen cap shows Ed sprawled out on the bed with Jill hovering over him. Wasn't it Jen who won Andrew's heart when she looked after him after he got so sick on one of their getaway dates? I can see Ed falling even harder for Jillian when she shows her nurturing tender side for him. Again, another instance when sh!t happens in real life as most of us can sympathize with someone getting sick on a much anticipated date or trip. These two seem to be putting the real in reality.
    My guess is that Ed gets sunburned on their date. When he went to Jillian's house, he had his shirt off in 1 scene and then on in others. That would explain his lying on the bed and Jilian climbing on and then off of him. That's the ONLY way to put aloe vera on a burned guy...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3514023;
    it would be nice to see.. Some " real" in this reality show ..

Are you guys sure that is Ed on the bed???

I'm not convinced just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3514075;

That picture is of kip if i do say so myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3514075;

I am convinced. Those are Ed's legs. He doesn't have calves, his legs are straight sorta looking.