Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3512996;
    I don't know if Michael's crying SC has anything to do with Ed coming back because why would he be wearing that sweater in California? I'd think it would be more likely in Canada.
    I just watched the preview of next epi on tvgrapevine and Michael is wearing a white sweater. Shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnu;3513080;
    I just watched the preview of next epi on tvgrapevine and Michael is wearing a white sweater. Shoot!
    Good chance that SC is from Canada - but not as he is leaving - because the guys don't walk other guys out - wonder if it is part of the confrontation at the RC we heard about
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnu;3513080;
    My guess for what it's worth is Michael and Wes are the two that get into it!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3513082;
    Good chance that SC is from Canada - but not as he is leaving - because the guys don't walk other guys out - wonder if it is part of the confrontation at the RC we heard about
    The confrontation at the RC is on HTD and others replied that he wouldn't wear a sweater like this in LA.

FORT fan

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3512954;
    Heck I believe RS. He claims that Ed does not win. :nono Gotta luv that guy.

I really don't see this. It's a very long blog but I searched through it pretty carefully and can't find RS saying Ed isn't f1. He's definitely verbose, but I couldn't find those words or even a hint of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Topiary13;3513030;
    During the times I've considered my husband my best friend, which isn't currently fwiw lol, I've never seen him in the same role as a female best friend, or male friend who, at the time, I considered my best friend. I didn't sleep with those best friends.

I think when you talk about your love interest as a best friend you are speaking about confidences and trust and shared experiences--and part of that trust is being able to take the lead or give the lead, depending on the situation. I see Jillian allowing herself vulnerability and softness with Ed that I don't see with the others. I don't think that precludes the best friend component at all. It's a complimentary, or enhancing, facet to the relationship.
    Thank you. Very well put.

I just read RS's blog, too..and it doesn't imply at all that Ed isn't f1, IMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie

Where did Reality Steve said that Ed is not F1?

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl;3513225;
    Where did Reality Steve said that Ed is not F1?
    This is like a game of telephone. I do not ever remember RS saying that Ed is not F1. Someone took what he DID say and it has gradually changed to "RS says ED is not F1." What he DID say was someone leaves (Ed) and comes back, but don't think that just because he comes back that means he is F1.

I have loved Ed from the beginning, and I saw a "connection" with Jillian from the start. I have become so cynical from this show, that inevitably I always start questioning what I am seeing. To make matters worse, I start reading all the threads and that only confuses me more. I am not as steadfast in my choice of who will be the F1, primarily because I have been burned before by Fleiss & Co. However having said that I do think that Jillian had a change of heart after Ed left. Sometimes you don't appreciate what's before you until it is taken away. I think that not only was Ed surprised at his feelings growing for Jillian, Jillian never truly appreciated her feelings for him as well. She was truly hurt and upset when he left and I think that surprised her. I will find it hard to swallow if she does take him to the F2 and then let's him go again. If she really didn't think he was the one, she should have let him go in Spain. But as I said earlier, I have been burned in the past and what I see isn't necessarily what transpires.